[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

Correct!

Dragonreach shooting:

-Main

-Big

Thank you xD

You should definitely take more screenshots outside, during the day, with few clouds in the sky.  Maybe try using a different ENB for exterior screenshots if you claim yours isn't suitable for that setting.  Dark and semi-dark areas really aren't a good setting for you to show off your preset.

As for the preset itself, it's pretty nice.  But boobs really don't point upward like that, nor do they defy the laws of gravity in such a manner.  Maybe that's just the style you're going for here (like if you're making them resemble a plastic surgery job, it's great), but if you're looking for a less cartoonish design and more realism, you've got some work to do.

Exactly, i intentionaly made them look so they entirely defy gravity and as you said, looking "cartoonish". If i was going for realism, they would look closer to what Sienna's breast is:

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/23/entry-173-screenshots-june-28-very-large-post/

Although, this looks like an older preset i believe.

Edit: oh the lightning mods, having weak laptop (2Go nvidia 920m with 16 gig ram @ 2.5ghz), i doubt to change it, im having an issue with the game not detecting the correct video card, so using a mod that needs its own d3d9.dll to detect correct video card, therefore conflicting with any ENB. Using Pure weather, ELFX and I cant believe its not ENB 3, so strong lighting with super bright snow and sky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made a UUNP body designed to crush heads.  Too uncreative to come up with a name!

post-16827-0-53702900-1491646002_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-57035100-1491645999_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-54218900-1491646003_thumb.jpg

post-16827-0-55055200-1491646000_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-53642700-1491646001_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-55639300-1491645998_thumb.jpg

Quite obviously, there is some clipping with tight clothes at the hips and thighs, but that can be solved with creative use of Bodyslide and two Nifskope windows:

• Build your meshes in Bodyslide like normal.
  • Build the offending mesh again, but in Bodyslide's directory, a little bit bigger than the actual preset.  I upped the "ZGGB-R2 High" slider to 55% or 60% for this step, as it increases the lowerbody size, but keeps the shape close enough that the size difference is not too obvious.
  • Open the first mesh you built in Nifskope, and delete the clipping parts of the mesh, by right-clicking them and choosing Remove Branch.
  • Open the larger mesh in another Nifskope window.  Use right-click and Copy Branch, to copy the larger (hopefully non-clipping, now) parts of this mesh.  In the first Nifskope window, right-click the Scene Root and Paste Branch the new parts of the mesh.
  • Save the first mesh, then test in-game.

slash197 UUNP 4-8-2017.xml

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks, sup?

Was wondering if anyone can imitate this bodyshape. Also a kind request to make the boobs 33% bigger, because of some reason XMPSE tends to make the boobs quite a bit smaller than actually perceived in bodyslide.

post-70142-0-59609200-1494085461_thumb.jpg

Cheers.

Hey folks, sup?

Was wondering if anyone can imitate this bodyshape. Also a kind request to make the boobs 33% bigger, because of some reason XMPSE tends to make the boobs quite a bit smaller than actually perceived in bodyslide.

Cheers.

you have any more/better pictures?

Sadly none, so I leave the lower portion upto imagination by anyone, but preference wise would prefer medium muscular legs.

Hey folks, sup?

Cheers.

you have any more/better pictures?

Sadly none, so I leave the lower portion upto imagination by anyone, but preference wise would prefer medium muscular legs.

oh well, will probably try both later today but someone might do it first so sit tight

Hey folks, sup?

Cheers.

req 5.xml side view looks as much like the picture as possible

req 4.xml seems accurate enough

Hey folks, sup?

Cheers.

You won't be able to achieve this shape of boobs from CBBE bodyslide ever (I'm talking from experience). 

The only thing I would suggest is trying this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53135/? + smoother legs texture or textures from 'Enhanced' version on top of original body.

Hey folks, sup?

Cheers.

attachicon.gifreq 5.xml side view looks as much like the picture as possible
attachicon.gifreq 4.xml seems accurate enough
Hey that was very accurate thank you very much. I don't wanna take advantage of your kindness but could I ask for another one?

Hey folks, sup?

Cheers.

attachicon.gifreq 5.xml side view looks as much like the picture as possible
attachicon.gifreq 4.xml seems accurate enough
Hey that was very accurate thank you very much. I don't wanna take advantage of your kindness but could I ask for another one?

sure dont have anything else to do lul