[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

hi, sorry to bother you I downloaded your package but can not find the slider of KAFOs-hentai and you perhaps under another name and if perpiacere me that you can only post files.

KAFOS WiP Grab Bag (by request)

4TvjirE5.jpg

old WiP illustration

attachicon.gif2016-06-24 KAFOS WiP Grab Bag.7z (NMM / MO compatible archive)

As requested by a few users, here's a grab bag with all KAFOS-related UUNP presets from my hard drive.
KAFOS stands for "Killer Amazons From Outer Space!" and aims at the look of muscular women from various adult mangas and cartoons.
These are directly made in-game with the various fitness/muscle textures for UNP, most of which can be customized with my FAMOUS modders resource to be used on any UNP texture replacer.

Note: This is NOT an offical mod release, all of the presets are rather experimental. If you want the exact body from a particular screenshot, just send me a PM with a link to the picture and i can try to figure out which preset was used for that.

Requirements: UUNP Bodyslide
Recommended: SAM with enough "Samson" to match
Known Issues: Seams at wrists and ankles, result of the wild slider combinations
Incompatibilities: Not compatible with certain animations, poses, hair styles or Bodyslide conversions.

I'll see about adding a couple of artful images later. For now you can also check out this post on LL and the FAMOUS mod on Nexus.

----------

IbdvdVYR.jpg

dnl9jXUy.jpg

Black

xB8cnEft.jpg

WRED46ky.jpg

White

tzPkj9sg.jpg

nuppHDWQ.jpg

T5yl6HhW.jpg

Pink

COfN33ta.jpg

oHdU9Bxs.jpg

Pole Dancing

cnRZWER4.jpg

TLI5ipDS.jpg

pLI8oLwH.jpg

Dragon Stuff

Dear god. This is amazing.

hi, sorry to bother you I downloaded your package but can not find the slider of KAFOs-hentai and you perhaps under another name and if perpiacere me that you can only post files.

It says in that post to pm him if you want to know whihc one he used since it's a beta. But I'd also like to know the last 2 body types.

KAFOS-DM = v0.8 DM2 (or one of the other DM2-tagged)
KAFOS-Hentai = v0.5 mega silly breast tweak test (or v0.4, hard to tell in that pose)

Unfortunately i had to free some space on my SSD and deleted 23GB of screenshots in my Skyrim folder, so i no longer have the original images to check for the exact presets. Still can guess though ;-)

PS - the files say "beta", but due to the unfixable seams it doesn't meet my quality criteria for a mod release. Which means there likely won't be a final version of KAFOS.

I think they still are great if you just want to play the game as a crazy amazon or add this to your female followers with the Bodyslide in-game morphs.

It's just not good enough for screenarchery, not sure how many users noticed the seams but they should be easy to spot if you zoom in halfway close to the body.

guk, you should really consider releasing it in its own topic with some premade standalone textures.

(theres nothing more annoying than editing them myself each time I switch from CBBE/UUNP or some other body)

4TvjirE5.jpg

old WiP illustration

As requested by a few users, here's a grab bag with all KAFOS-related UUNP presets from my hard drive.

KAFOS stands for "Killer Amazons From Outer Space!" and aims at the look of muscular women from various adult mangas and cartoons.

These are directly made in-game with the various fitness/muscle textures for UNP, most of which can be customized with my FAMOUS modders resource to be used on any UNP texture replacer.

Note: This is NOT an offical mod release, all of the presets are rather experimental. If you want the exact body from a particular screenshot, just send me a PM with a link to the picture and i can try to figure out which preset was used for that.

Known Issues: Seams at wrists and ankles, result of the wild slider combinations

Incompatibilities: Not compatible with certain animations, poses, hair styles or Bodyslide conversions.

I'll see about adding a couple of artful images later. For now you can also check out this post on LL and the FAMOUS mod on Nexus.

----------

IbdvdVYR.jpg

dnl9jXUy.jpg

Black

xB8cnEft.jpg

WRED46ky.jpg

White

tzPkj9sg.jpg

nuppHDWQ.jpg

T5yl6HhW.jpg

Pink

COfN33ta.jpg

oHdU9Bxs.jpg

Pole Dancing

cnRZWER4.jpg

TLI5ipDS.jpg

pLI8oLwH.jpg

Dragon Stuff

Any chance you can rehost your images on a more popular and reliable service like Imgur or something?  Imgbox gets stuck in an infinite loading screen more often than my heavily modded Skyrim saves do and I really want to see what this preset looks like.  :(

Any chance you can rehost your images on a more popular and reliable service like Imgur or something?  Imgbox gets stuck in an infinite loading screen more often than my heavily modded Skyrim saves do and I really want to see what this preset looks like.  :(

Imgur is blocking Loverslab, so TBH they can just go to hell.

I also can't log into my account anymore since a couple of months. No idea why, the wheel in the login just keeps spinning forever. So i can't even retrieve my images that i hosted there for about a year.

Other than IMGBOX i also don't know any decent image hosters, last time i tried to sign up on Flickr they wanted my phone number so they can fuck off as well ;-)

It also completely sucks that hotlinked Flickr images lead to their website, instead of the image itself. Not sure if the Flickr users are aware of that, but nobody can actually see their pics in full size unless they make an account and allow all the 500 scripts on that site.

PS: Just noticed, IMGBOX has maintenance today.

Edited by guk

4TvjirE5.jpg

old WiP illustration

----------

IbdvdVYR.jpg

dnl9jXUy.jpg

Black

xB8cnEft.jpg

WRED46ky.jpg

White

tzPkj9sg.jpg

nuppHDWQ.jpg

T5yl6HhW.jpg

Pink

COfN33ta.jpg

oHdU9Bxs.jpg

Pole Dancing

cnRZWER4.jpg

TLI5ipDS.jpg

pLI8oLwH.jpg

Dragon Stuff

Hi I am using the  Kafos gielie preset but the in game boobs look saggy and not firm and pushed up like in the screenshots

Hi I am using the  Kafos gielie preset but the in game boobs look saggy and not firm and pushed up like in the screenshots

Try the "v0.2 girlish breastnormal" version, but they're meant to look more naturally saggy like the UNPSH and UNPK bodies.

There also are more presets starting with the "temp" prefix, maybe there is something you like even better. As mentioned the grabbag is just directly taken from my Bodyslide folder, so it might be hard to get an overview of all the presets and their differences.

Skyla is a preset for RaceMenu, and a follower looking exactly the same.

The body shape doesn't matter, RaceMenu is only for the face independent from the body replacer. Just pick one you like and use the textures for that body (CBBE or UNP).

The 2 CBBE Bodyslide presets from the pics you linked are this:attachicon.gifYT UNP-B.7z

If you need to learn some more basics of modding, i think there are some quite helpful people here on Loverslab who also made threads explaining the terminology, how to get everything working step by step, and finally get the game to look exactly like you want.

Aye boss, things are working out great. How do i manually set the skin tone to black though. My character isn't dark enough

Aye boss, things are working out great. How do i manually set the skin tone to black though. My character isn't dark enough

In RaceMenu, next to the slider is a square showing the color. Click on it, that opens the color picker.

In the color picker menu there are 4 sliders... i think they stand for Hue, Saturation, Brightness and Opacity. Turn Brightness all the way down, that should give a solid black no matter which Hue and Saturation levels are set. Opacity needs to be on max though.

Depending on the installed body textures and ENB settings, the skin might still look rather brown than "black". So that's as dark as it goes.

Anyone knows how to make the body presets to show in the racemenu's body morphs in-game?

If you want the body not just the head, in ShowRacemenu look for the preset Tab at the top right hand side of the window. Press F9, another interface will show, you can save your body preset from here.

The files will end up in the following directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\SkyRim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen

If you just want the head and not the body, in ShowRacemenu look for the Sculpt tab at the top right hand side of the window. Same thing, save your sculpted head selection.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\SkyRim\Data\skse\Plugins\CharGen\Presets

If you're asking how to change body shapes in RaceMenu, say the CBBE sliders, then you will have to have saved that body .NIF file using the BodySlide application and have checked the Racemenu Morphs button on the lower left (next to batch build) of the BodySlide application window.

Anyone knows how to make the body presets to show in the racemenu's body morphs in-game?

If you want the body not just the head, in ShowRacemenu look for the preset Tab at the top right hand side of the window. Press F9, another interface will show, you can save your body preset from here.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\SkyRim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen

If you just want the head and not the body, in ShowRacemenu look for the Sculpt tab at the top right hand side of the window. Same thing, save your sculpted head selection.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Common\SkyRim\Data\skse\Plugins\CharGen\Presets

If you're asking how to change body shapes in RaceMenu, say the CBBE sliders, then you will have to have saved that body .NIF file using the BodySlide application and have checked the Racemenu Morphs button on the lower left (next to batch build) of the BodySlide application window.

The orange one is the closest, I want to add more morphs sliders to the morphs tab in racemenu. FROM a body preset; say I download one from this thread, and I want it to shoe in racemenu along the others morphs sliders.