[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

I know, problem is that I was trying to replicate something similar for a CBBE body and it doesn't show up there.

That's a Bodyslide issue, so OT.

Besides that, easiest way is to create your own preset by using a UNP 7B look, alter it to your liking, then create a preset from it (by saving on your hard disk). Copy this preset in the Bodyslide folders where it's supposed to be and you should be able to use it in CBBE HDT, too.

here is my new preset,nothing special.

based on UNP

stronger tights/calfs and breasts reshaped

xnsb38bi.jpg

Looks awesome.

The preset is for the older UNP BodySlide. Do you think it's possible to recreate it for Unified UNP?

Not by you, just in general. Or rather my question is, why do you still prefer the older UNP BodySlide. :P

jpW6avSP3FHQ8.jpg

[ Download FFW ]

Hi weight: attachicon.gif2015-09-25_00006.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00005.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00004.jpg

Lo weight: attachicon.gif2015-09-25_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00001.jpg

https://youtu.be/6_KQtvmpmbQ

Video uses my own

Minor Problem: Sometimes there's a slight clipping on the upper butt and inner thighs (because they're relatively huge) on some things that are supposed to be tight, but most of the time it's not a problem at all.

There will never be an update to this body unless there's some kind of show stopper. I'm pretty much done messing with it.

[ Download FFW ]

Hii can i request this preset for uunp bodyslide

based on UNP

xnsb38bi.jpg

Looks awesome.

The preset is for the older UNP BodySlide. Do you think it's possible to recreate it for Unified UNP?

Not by you, just in general. Or rather my question is, why do you still prefer the older UNP BodySlide. :P

yes i use the old outfitstudio cause uunp bodyslide have not realy a unp body.The unp preset in uunp bodyslide looks horrible compared to the org. unp body.

Therefore it will be not possible to create with uunp bodyslide this body. sry

based on UNP

xnsb38bi.jpg

Looks awesome.

yes i use the old outfitstudio cause uunp bodyslide have not realy a unp body.The unp preset in uunp bodyslide looks horrible compared to the org. unp body.

What do you mean, it should be a 1:1 copy of the original UNP.

Maybe you're confusing a CBBE preset with the "UUNP - UNP" preset?

based on UNP

xnsb38bi.jpg

Looks awesome.

What do you mean, it should be a 1:1 copy of the original UNP.

Maybe you're confusing a CBBE preset with the "UUNP - UNP" preset?

i don't know,have here a uunp bodyslide 2.7g and the unp bodys are all shit.Maybe the wrong one.Sry,i cant help u,im totaly stoned and no beer in the house.

Does anyone have an athletic type preset that you could use for example with pumping iron. Where the breasts stay at a healthy level regardless off weight but the muscle mass increases?

I can't recall a specific preset like that but I know guk has worked on one or two along those lines. You might drop him a PM and ask if he's got one you might like.

jpW6avSP3FHQ8.jpg

[ Download FFW ]

Hi weight: attachicon.gif2015-09-25_00006.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00005.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00004.jpg

Lo weight: attachicon.gif2015-09-25_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00001.jpg

Video uses my own

Minor Problem: Sometimes there's a slight clipping on the upper butt and inner thighs (because they're relatively huge) on some things that are supposed to be tight, but most of the time it's not a problem at all.

There will never be an update to this body unless there's some kind of show stopper. I'm pretty much done messing with it.

[ Download FFW ]

New video demo with the Full Figured Woman [FFW] bodyslide.

Since the download section is unrepairable for some reason and two people kindly asked for it, here is Katja again.  ;)

post-151055-0-84712400-1459699999_thumb.gif

Meet Katja!

Just like her "skinny" counterpart Bianca, Katja's lower body has fixed dimensions which means your weight slider becomes a boob slider - which is a good thing in my book.

FYI:

• The skin texture used in the screenshots is called "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096" and can be found on Nexusmods.
  • The large areolas are part of Tit Kit 1.

post-151055-0-39560100-1459699993_thumb.jpg post-151055-0-26934300-1459699995_thumb.jpg post-151055-0-06661200-1459699997_thumb.jpg post-151055-0-69935800-1459699997_thumb.jpg post-151055-0-94858500-1459699998_thumb.jpg 

Katja van Uier.xml

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This might not be the right place to ask this and if it isn't then I'm really sorry but i wanted to know if there was anyway to make the player character use a specific preset and have the npcs use different presets

Yes, you can do that easily. You can make every race have their own presets and skin textures, if you like. But you would have to use custom races (mod on the nexus), or a randomizer mod... sorry... on the Nexus, too. But I forgot the name.

Check these ones: 1, 2, 3. Also check the "files that require this mod" section under number 2.

This might not be the right place to ask this and if it isn't then I'm really sorry but i wanted to know if there was anyway to make the player character use a specific preset and have the npcs use different presets

Yes, you can do that easily. You can make every race have their own presets and skin textures, if you like. But you would have to use custom races (mod on the nexus), or a randomizer mod... sorry... on the Nexus, too. But I forgot the name.

Check these ones: 1, 2, 3. Also check the "files that require this mod" section under number 2.

Thanks! Really appreciate it!

Monsto Brukes, on 21 Mar 2016 - 6:56 PM, said:

Monsto Brukes, on 25 Sept 2015 - 05:24 AM, said:

jpW6avSP3FHQ8.jpg

[ Download FFW ]

Video uses my own

[ Download FFW ]

New video demo with the Full Figured Woman [FFW] bodyslide.

which is the mod clothes?