[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

Monsto Brukes, on 21 Mar 2016 - 6:56 PM, said:

Monsto Brukes, on 25 Sept 2015 - 05:24 AM, said:

jpW6avSP3FHQ8.jpg

[ Download FFW ]

Hi weight: attachicon.gif2015-09-25_00006.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00005.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00004.jpg

Lo weight: attachicon.gif2015-09-25_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2015-09-25_00001.jpg

https://youtu.be/6_KQtvmpmbQ

Video uses my own

Minor Problem: Sometimes there's a slight clipping on the upper butt and inner thighs (because they're relatively huge) on some things that are supposed to be tight, but most of the time it's not a problem at all.

There will never be an update to this body unless there's some kind of show stopper. I'm pretty much done messing with it.

[ Download FFW ]

New video demo with the Full Figured Woman [FFW] bodyslide.

which is the mod clothes?

Some kinda Bodyslide Tera set. I forget which, but it had tons of zaps that I took advantage of.

KAFOS WiP Grab Bag (by request)

4TvjirE5.jpg

old WiP illustration

2016-06-24 KAFOS WiP Grab Bag.7z (NMM / MO compatible archive)

As requested by a few users, here's a grab bag with all KAFOS-related UUNP presets from my hard drive.
KAFOS stands for "Killer Amazons From Outer Space!" and aims at the look of muscular women from various adult mangas and cartoons.
These are directly made in-game with the various fitness/muscle textures for UNP, most of which can be customized with my FAMOUS modders resource to be used on any UNP texture replacer.

Note: This is NOT an offical mod release, all of the presets are rather experimental. If you want the exact body from a particular screenshot, just send me a PM with a link to the picture and i can try to figure out which preset was used for that.

Requirements: UUNP Bodyslide
Recommended: SAM with enough "Samson" to match
Known Issues: Seams at wrists and ankles, result of the wild slider combinations
Incompatibilities: Not compatible with certain animations, poses, hair styles or Bodyslide conversions.

I'll see about adding a couple of artful images later. For now you can also check out this post on LL and the FAMOUS mod on Nexus.

----------

IbdvdVYR.jpg

dnl9jXUy.jpg

Black

xB8cnEft.jpg

WRED46ky.jpg

White

tzPkj9sg.jpg

nuppHDWQ.jpg

T5yl6HhW.jpg

Pink

COfN33ta.jpg

oHdU9Bxs.jpg

Pole Dancing

cnRZWER4.jpg

TLI5ipDS.jpg

pLI8oLwH.jpg

Dragon Stuff

Are thighs on KAFOS-DM/HENTAI same as the ones on your SEFAP preset (I'm still using it, not sure if worth switching)?

Most of the magic comes from the UNPSH slider mixed with ZGGB-R2, MCBM and Manga. It also uses some sliders similar to SEFAP, like "Legs" 200% but most of the other edits are just to optimize the breasts, legs, arms/shoulders or minimize issues from the slider combinations.

The "Hentai" preset in the preview should be either KAFOS beta v0.4 or 0.5 "mega silly". Overall i'd say these UUNP bodies are a lot more detailed, where SEFAP mostly depends on the muscle effect from the normalmaps this does actually have real muscles in the mesh.

Now switching from CBBE to UUNP bodyslide is a pretty big step, and where my CBBE presets had mostly issues with outfits around the nipples, these will likely require a lot more work. There also are nowhere remotely as many UUNP outfits available compared to CBBE.

Something that still seems to work very nice with KAFOS is UUNP Conversion of Spice Gear Collection by Drache198, unfortunately the matching Minidresses Collection for UUNP by gamefever has lots of clipping problems.

----------

Edit: added some random pics above. If you want the nude body to behave exactly like that, i recommend to transfer the non-HDT weights from the original 7B-Bombshell body into your UUNP-HDT reference shape and delete the belly weights.

Also is there anything wrong with the LL forum software? Clicking on "preview post" after adding some pics makes the site hang several minutes, i also can't open spoilers with images inside before the site has loaded them all.

Hi can you try to use the max breast settings of the preset "Bryn Body BS2 - Armor" from this post?

Best way to do it is to open 2 Bodyslide clients, put them side by side and then manually enter the values. Only copy anything breast and nipple related from the high weight side, then save under a different name.

Guest endgameaddiction

I'm actually new to BS and didn't make a bodyslide preset for it. I figured it out now. I'm looking to redo it with slimmer thighs. Trying to grasp my hands on doing the armor/clothing conversions too.

I'm actually new to BS and didn't make a bodyslide preset for it. I figured it out now. I'm looking to redo it with slimmer thighs. Trying to grasp my hands on doing the armor/clothing conversions too.

You shouldn't have deleted the image.

Does anyone know how to convert a body preset to another body type? (UNP preset to CBBE)

click on save preset, then select cbbe ( cbbe bodies for example) then give it a name :)

Had to delete the post I made earlier because I had to reinstall bodyslide. Didn't have any of the UNP data or sliders installed. The thing is, I thought COS associates with CBBE. Meaning, I thought that all presets that work for cbbe, work for cos. Turns out, that's not the case. So, I guess my real questions is, How do I save a preset for COS?

Does anyone know how to convert a body preset to another body type? (UNP preset to CBBE)

click on save preset, then select cbbe ( cbbe bodies for example) then give it a name :)

Had to delete the post I made earlier because I had to reinstall bodyslide. Didn't have any of the UNP data or sliders installed. The thing is, I thought COS associates with CBBE. Meaning, I thought that all presets that work for cbbe, work for cos. Turns out, that's not the case. So, I guess my real questions is, How do I save a preset for COS?

I have no idea then, i don't have COS installed ! sorry mate

I have no idea then, i don't have COS installed ! sorry mate

I think I might just switch over to UUNP at this point. Was considering it and might just do it.

I think I'm getting closer and closer to making my definitive preset for Skyrim. This is the current body I'm using. I changed up the size and shape of the breasts a bit. I was inspired by Chun Li's ICBM boobs in Street Fighter 5, so the niggles are much bigger. I think it gives the chest a nice perky wholesome look. I went with a much larger butt this time. I tried to push the sliders as much as I could. It looks better in-game, the Bodyslide preview is a bit blocky. As for the arms, torso, hips and legs I tried to stuff them up a bit more to match the large breasts and butt. I like bulky female frames a great deal. I think I'm giving Zarya a run for her money. I hope you guys enjoy, I had a lot of fun making these modifications.

Atomic Beauty.xml

post-1081514-0-32462200-1468252458_thumb.jpg

Teaser for Yoga Teacher v2.0, experimenting with "UNP" tits for max weight:

attachicon.gifenb 2015_01_10 01_49_45_18.png

Update:

Yoga Teacher v2 with UNPB + UNP tits almost finished, tested with all CT77 outfits at max weight. Upload coming hopefully tomorrow with reference pics.

Random "UNP" footage:

attachicon.gifenb 2015_01_10 03_16_20_87.pngattachicon.gifenb 2015_01_10 01_54_02_63.png

"UNPB":

attachicon.gifenb 2015_01_10 21_47_37_56.pngattachicon.gifenb 2015_01_10 21_48_44_17.png

attachicon.gifenb 2015_01_10 19_28_24_58.pngattachicon.gifenb 2015_01_10 19_28_40_83.png

OMFG that black chick is bad. Share everything you did to create it. I suck at modding but this must be my main character!

OMFG that black chick is bad. Share everything you did to create it. I suck at modding but this must be my main character!

Oh i just played around in RaceMenu for that screenshot ;-)

It's most certainly made with the Skyla Ningheim preset (follower version PixeledVixens Ningheim Followers).

Set the skin tone manually to completely black. Textures are an older version of Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE.

Then just the vanilla Redguard warpaint (XCE Warpaint and Dirt as HD replacer) on top in bright green, and the hairstyle should be from Apachii SkyHair Female v1.5 #98.

Eyes are from Ningheim, there are only 3 sets with one bright blue each.

To be honest it's mostly the asset combination above making her look so sweet ebony, there are much better faces for a more authentic african or "redguard" look ;-)

Here's a little gallery by me with Skyla as natural redhead: click

Now to get the original preset into the game, you have two options:

(note that you need to have the Ningheim race installed and working)

Method A

Do this on a throwaway savegame, it's also possible that some RaceMenu-dependant mods like XPMSE won't like the process so you might have to roll them back as well

- uninstall RaceMenu (yes that's not a typo)

- install an old version of RaceMenu (around version 1.0 or 1.2)

- load the preset with the described procedure (something about copying a text file into the clipboard first)

- save the game & quit

- uninstall RaceMenu 1.x, then install RM version 3.x

- load the savegame, then save the preset in RM

- done

Method B (recommended)

I haven't done this myself in ages, no guarantees that it still works

- install the Skyla follower and summon her with the player.placeatme command

- cast the FaceCopy spell from RaceMenu's Mimic Plugin on Skyla

- make sure that your character looks like Skyla, then save the preset

A much easier method is to simply import the headmesh from the Skyla follower, then you can also use her face on any race you want (except Orcs maybe).

Major disadvantage from doing this, since you import a finalized head without the corresponding slider settings, you can no longer use any of the prefab slidermorphs. So if you just want to select another nose, you would at least have to pick the same nose BEFORE importing the head.

Oh i just played around in RaceMenu for that screenshot ;-)

It's most certainly made with the Skyla Ningheim preset (follower version PixeledVixens Ningheim Followers).

Set the skin tone manually to completely black. Textures are an older version of Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE.

Then just the vanilla Redguard warpaint (XCE Warpaint and Dirt as HD replacer) on top in bright green, and the hairstyle should be from Apachii SkyHair Female v1.5 #98.

Eyes are from Ningheim, there are only 3 sets with one bright blue each.

To be honest it's mostly the asset combination above making her look so sweet ebony, there are much better faces for a more authentic african or "redguard" look ;-)

Here's a little gallery by me with Skyla as natural redhead: click

Now to get the original preset into the game, you have two options:

(note that you need to have the Ningheim race installed and working)

Method A

Do this on a throwaway savegame, it's also possible that some RaceMenu-dependant mods like XPMSE won't like the process so you might have to roll them back as well

- uninstall RaceMenu (yes that's not a typo)

- install an old version of RaceMenu (around version 1.0 or 1.2)

- load the preset with the described procedure (something about copying a text file into the clipboard first)

- save the game & quit

- uninstall RaceMenu 1.x, then install RM version 3.x

- load the savegame, then save the preset in RM

- done

Method B (recommended)

I haven't done this myself in ages, no guarantees that it still works

- install the Skyla follower and summon her with the player.placeatme command

- cast the FaceCopy spell from RaceMenu's Mimic Plugin on Skyla

- make sure that your character looks like Skyla, then save the preset

A much easier method is to simply import the headmesh from the Skyla follower, then you can also use her face on any race you want (except Orcs maybe).

Major disadvantage from doing this, since you import a finalized head without the corresponding slider settings, you can no longer use any of the prefab slidermorphs. So if you just want to select another nose, you would at least have to pick the same nose BEFORE importing the head.

So the bodyslide preset if the skyla one?

Also, does it matter if you are using cbbe or anything else?

I am a total noob at modding so some of this lingo baffles me.

Skyla is a preset for RaceMenu, and a follower looking exactly the same.

The body shape doesn't matter, RaceMenu is only for the face independent from the body replacer. Just pick one you like and use the textures for that body (CBBE or UNP).

The 2 CBBE Bodyslide presets from the pics you linked are this:YT UNP-B.7z

If you need to learn some more basics of modding, i think there are some quite helpful people here on Loverslab who also made threads explaining the terminology, how to get everything working step by step, and finally get the game to look exactly like you want.