About This File
First of all, you need this:
A complex mod with a simple goal: make mannequins more relevant.
Chicks 4 SPODUM changes:
- Male mannequins are now female.
- The "female" choices are name females from the game with body weights > 50
- The "male" choices are generic females from the game (bandits & such) with body weights < 50
- The original mod uses a big huge giant pedestal model. I removed it.
The Upside: If you put mannequins upstairs, you can now walk around downstairs.
The Downside: Now you can't vertically place the char without using a different mod. (Jaxonz Positioner)
BUG: there's a generic character that MAY appear when Mirabelle Ervine is chosen. It's not Mirabelle, and for me it had the grey face bug. It's a char that exists in the original mod. You can remove it from SPODUM.ESM with tesvedit if it bugs you.
What's New in Version 1
- v1: all humanoid mannequins are now female. Removed mannequin base.