[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

I need help getting some presets to look like these. They were made by an artiest lord Stevie.

Check my presets on this topic at the page 22, it look like these pics.

Thx. thighs need slimming. I be here if anybody has mastered these styles. 

Or . . . 

You could install bodyslide and twiddle some sliders around for yourself. I'm betting that within :30 you'd have what you're looking for.

I've already made one 75% complete just waiting on some one to do better. Mostly with breast it's hard to get that shape/size right. Wait is that body top heavy or bottom heavy; shoulder to hip is how you measure a woman by age or build. I normally use push-ups in my builds. I'll go get set-up and ready too share. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No preset here, because I wasn't able to use any UUNP BS2 morphs to give me what I wanted, the body below. I got sorta close by starting with UNPetite, but couldn't make the waist and hips slender enough for my liking. I applied additional reductions in Racemenu to get it as shown. That would be fine except I play as a male and want to apply this to NPCs.

Are my tastes that weird? Or did I miss something?

Also there is the horrendous arm/hand gap. This does *not* show on NPCs at 100 weight and is slight on 0. But it's really bad on the PC regardless of weight.

EDIT: I discovered that Butt and ButtSmall sliders also effect hip width, while AppleCheeks and RoundButt do not. So I was able to slim the hips to my liking and still keep the nice booty. Couldn't make the waist smaller, but I hadn't tweaked that much in RM anyway. And the arm/hand issues on the PC magically disappeared for some reason. So, perfection achieved!

post-1068874-0-36891700-1453016458_thumb.jpgpost-1068874-0-32099600-1453016459_thumb.jpgpost-1068874-0-31977900-1453016460_thumb.jpg

No preset here, because I wasn't able to use any UUNP BS2 morphs to give me what I wanted, the body below. I got sorta close by starting with UNPetite, but couldn't make the waist and hips slender enough for my liking. I applied additional reductions in Racemenu to get it as shown. That would be fine except I play as a male and want to apply this to NPCs.

Also there is the horrendous arm/hand gap. This does *not* show on NPCs at 100 weight and is slight on 0. But it's really bad on the PC regardless of weight.

attachicon.gifUNP3_100weight_front.jpgattachicon.gifUNP3_100weight_rear.jpgattachicon.gifUNP3_100weight_side.jpg

Lets say that your tastes are *most nominal*

EDIT: I discovered that Butt and ButtSmall sliders also effect hip width, while AppleCheeks and RoundButt do not. So I was able to slim the hips to my liking and still keep the nice booty. Couldn't make the waist smaller, but I hadn't tweaked that much in RM anyway. And the arm/hand issues on the PC magically disappeared for some reason. So, perfection achieved!

attachicon.gifUNP3_100weight_front.jpgattachicon.gifUNP3_100weight_rear.jpgattachicon.gifUNP3_100weight_side.jpg

i liiiike it

And anybody help with the mod that add slides. Each time I make a body with the mod it does not show in-game.

I'm using UUNP and Mod Organizer. I check the Racemenu Morphs box, click the Build button, then hold ctrl and hit Build again. The first time it puts the files into the default Skyrim/Data directory and the 2nd time it puts them in the MO overwrite directory. The ones in overwrite are probably the ones getting used, but I do both just to make sure.

ok tried it and the shape is great, but i'm getting dark shadows under the boobs. sorta like i've usually seen on 7Base bods. never seen this w/ unp based and i've used tons. 30+ i'd say. using Real Girls texture i think.

and does this mesh not have HDT? i'm not getting jiggle

ok tried it and the shape is great, but i'm getting dark shadows under the boobs. sorta like i've usually seen on 7Base bods. never seen this w/ unp based and i've used tons. 30+ i'd say. using Real Girls texture i think.

and does this mesh not have HDT? i'm not getting jiggle

No HDT. I haven't figured out how to do that, yet! I'm using SG textures and the boobs look fine.

And anybody help with the mod that add slides. Each time I make a body with the mod it does not show in-game.

I'm using UUNP and Mod Organizer. I check the Racemenu Morphs box, click the Build button, then hold ctrl and hit Build again. The first time it puts the files into the default Skyrim/Data directory and the 2nd time it puts them in the MO overwrite directory. The ones in overwrite are probably the ones getting used, but I do both just to make sure.

In MO I always move from overwrite to the mods directory the overwrite belongs to.  Then each time you have an overwrite for the same mod it automatically goes into the mod directory.  Should always do this anyway... or build the overwrite files into a separate mod.  Easier to keep track and not get deleted accidentally.  The point of MO is to not put anything into the game directory (except SKSE dll files)