germanicus, on 23 May 2014 - 11:02 AM, said:snapback.png

Korial - I have one good and one bad news. The good news is that I discovered what is causing freezing sex scenes in my game with old people. It is the mod: "No more old women". I have that mod for a long time since I can't imagine having sex with oldies. Is there any possibility to check this out? If not, it's OK. I will simply avoid having sex with old people when being sent to do the job.

Bad news is that dialogue lines are still mixed up for male and female prostitutes. They aren't in so many numbers as before, but still. Well, that is not a big issue, just bit unusual. If you want I can make a track of them and post them on your PM.

For the normal prostitution job? that is the next one i'm going to reimplement.

For both - tavern job and home deliver quest.

germanicus, on 23 May 2014 - 4:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Military quest is definitely broken. When asking Hulda about military quest, the dialogue got broken and the Quest menu from RP MCM disappear. I can't even reset the quests. Picture attached:

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

uhu. i dont even know what is happening as i just tryed the camp job a couple of time. could you please upload you papyrus.log?

Well, the problem started when she said that she has a new job for me, when I refused to go to military camp since I wanted to stay a little bit more in tavern and home deliver quest, When I came back to her later asking for military job, then this problem started.

Papyrus.0.rar

By the way, just tested farmer quest with giants and companions Nature quest. All went well. No problems at all.

There is still problem in using SL's hotkeys. Most of the hotkeys doesn't work. I'm talking about aligning keys.

The new food worked for me (might want me to make food list longer as its fairly easy remembering 3 items out of 5) and i'd captured a NPC called The Caller that had stolen some books from the college (quest after sarthal) with paradise halls, i gave her the sanctified amulet of dibella and she starting hoeing herself out like no tomorrow.

Definately seems NPC prostitution is fixed (although they get no gold, The Caller had no gold on her before or after she'd services 5 NPC's)

Hello !

how did to unlock the random quest? I currently "102" Client but I Still no random quest: (

It unlocks automatically after certain number of tavern clients. Since you had them more then required minimum, there should not be a problem at all. But you have to come to tavern keeper and say: "I think I have done for today." After  she/he takes her/his fee, you can ask again: "Do you still offering the job?". If new quests are unlocked, the tavern keeper would say: "Yes, and I have even a new job for you. " So, in order to start new quests, you have to stop present, tavern quest.

having a problem with the werewolf quest

it ctd when the werewolfs appear

That's usually a skeleton related problem, try the newest version of SexLabNudeCreatures+CreatureFeature mods and see if that solves the problem

have also problem with wirewolf quest - installed new version SexLabNudeCreatures and creature feature but crash or nothin happen

I accepted another "strange letter" quest and my character was sent to meet a companion, when I got there everything went as it was supposed to, my character passed out and woke up in a room with two wolves and three werewolves and from there nothing happened.. Not sure what's going on this time but I'm posting my log here.

Papyrus.0.rar

EDIT: Just noticed I'm not the only one with this problem, hopefully the log helps. I have the most current version of SexLab Nude Creatures installed and Creature Features.

I accepted another "strange letter" quest and my character was sent to meet a companion, when I got there everything went as it was supposed to, my character passed out and woke up in a room with two wolves and three werewolves and from there nothing happened.. Not sure what's going on this time but I'm posting my log here.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

EDIT: Just noticed I'm not the only one with this problem, hopefully the log helps. I have the most current version of SexLab Nude Creatures installed and Creature Features.

The wolf and werewolf animations are turned on in SexlabFramework?

They weren't activated at first, but then I turned them on after restarting the quest from a previous save, but still nothing would happen.

They weren't activated at first, but then I turned them on after restarting the quest from a previous save, but still nothing would happen.

Hmmm, well one way to test the animation is, I guess, spawning a werewolf with the command console and then use the spells from the SexLabMatchmaker spell.

If there is still nothing happening then it's another problem besides this mod

I dunno if this is a bug or intended but it seems that your prostitution rank progression options mess up sexlabs sex statistics.

The number of sex contacts is not correct and the different experience counters do not work correctly or seem to progress too slow if the prostitution rank multiplier is set too high (Over 1).

I tested it with multiple characters and all of them got this issue.

For example: My new little Breton Necromancer girl invited the complete male population of Morthal and Dawnstar into her back room and the anal counter still says inexperienced and the perversion is still at ladylike.

I dunno if this is a bug or intended but it seems that your prostitution rank progression options mess up sexlabs sex statistics.

The number of sex contacts is not correct and the different experience counters do not work correctly or seem to progress too slow if the prostitution rank multiplier is set too high (Over 1).

For example: My new little Breton Necromancer girl invited the complete male population of Morthal and Dawnstar into her back room and the anal counter still says inexperienced and the perversion is still at ladylike.

I believe that's a Sexlab issue. My experience hasn't changed a lot even before I started playing with this mod. Unless yours was working proper before? But as far as I can till, other then slow progression my counter is correct.

I believe that's a Sexlab issue. My experience hasn't changed a lot even before I started playing with this mod. Unless yours was working proper before? But as far as I can till, other then slow progression my counter is correct.

It worked before so I assumed that it is a problem with the counter of this mod