Oh, men, I do not know what to say. it looks like that stable quest doesn't like you. Sorry for kidding. There is something in your game that locks RP stable quest. I, for instance, have never had a problem with that. You know what: maybe you can try to "unlock" stabel by 

GetLocationCleared <locationid> Check an area's clear code. 0 = not cleared, 1 = cleared. You must use the location id, not the name; for example, GetLocationCleared 00018EE2 will check Swindler's Den.
Also see SetLocationCleared.

or

resetinterior <cellid> Reset an entire cell. This command will reset an entire dungeon or location to default, including monsters, traps, chests and loot. E.g., ResetInterior Stillborncave01 or ResetInterior 00015206 would reset the dungeon Stillborn Cave to default; all monsters, traps, and loot would be respawned. If you reset a cell you have just been to, you'll need to use pcb command (purge cell buffer) as well, or the game will reload the buffered version of the cell, with all the modifications you've made to it. Both editorID and formID are acceptable in this command. Using this command in player homes appears to reset the furnishings without clearing the contents of initially empty containers (viz., the bedroom chest)[

You see, maybe something in Vanilla is not allowing RP to access the sable. I do not state this but just speculating since nothing else works for you.

kbsj007 - Why don't you try to go to another city and do some prostitution there. have at least 5 clients until the inn keeper offers you a new job. Accept it (whatever it might be) and finish the task. Then go back to Whiterun and ask Hulda if she still offer a job. I would accept one home delivery, and then ask for strange letter. This might "rearrange" random quests in RP.

Thanks. The fact is, my PC had already done quite amount of normal prostitution jobs, about 130+ clients, in almost all major holds (Bannered Mare, Candlehearth Hall, Bee and Barb, Winking Skeever, Silverblood Inn, Frostfruit Inn, Sleeping Giant Inn, Vilemyr Inn, Deadman's Drink, Nightgate Inn, Windpeak Inn). Did countless home deliveries, few Orc camps, several military camps and giant jobs, and twice fan jobs, plus many Companions jobs. I usually go to Hulda for work and because of that, now I can easily memorize her REF ID: 1a66e (I always console "player.moveto 1a66e to get RP jobs from her).

Special jobs given by Hulda, the most frequent one is Companions, the second is giant and fan jobs. In my case, Orc jobs usually given by Silverblood Inn and Candlehearth Hall. Giant quests are scattered as long as there is a giant base nearby. Stable quest, which I found detailed info by "sqv" command, is supposed to take place in every major hold that has a stable, but it never happened, literally never.

Do you load MF_RadiantProstitution after all other sexlab modules? 

I had a problem with giant quests not working smoothly but after I fixed my load order those worked out well.

Hi, I'm having a problem with quests and MCM menu - I believe i was taking a Natural quest (the one with giants) and after that i the option to ask for a "strange letter" never appeared again and i can't take any of the other quests - inkkeper says the appropriate lines but the quest itself doesn't start. When I tried to rebuild or clean through the MCM, i wasn't able to access the "Quest Settings" tab. I can click on it but it freezes (without ever opening) all of RP tabs. Is there a console command i can use to repair it or i just have to reinstall it?

Tried to uninstall but the game CTDs when i try to save a clean save

I am having the exact same issue. In addition to above, I have tried the stopquest mf_prositute_handler command but this doesn't seem to fix it. Instead, it also removes everything from the the MCM menu (luckily I had a few saves before attempting to fix this).

Anyone know of anything to fix this (remove mod and actually able to save without a CTD or ability to reset the mod in game through console commands)?

Oh, men, I do not know what to say. it looks like that stable quest doesn't like you. Sorry for kidding. There is something in your game that locks RP stable quest. I, for instance, have never had a problem with that. You know what: maybe you can try to "unlock" stabel by GetLocationCleared <locationid> Check an area's clear code. 0 = not cleared, 1 = cleared. You must use the location id, not the name; for example, GetLocationCleared 00018EE2 will check Swindler's Den.

Also see SetLocationCleared.

or

resetinterior <cellid> Reset an entire cell. This command will reset an entire dungeon or location to default, including monsters, traps, chests and loot. E.g., ResetInterior Stillborncave01 or ResetInterior 00015206 would reset the dungeon Stillborn Cave to default; all monsters, traps, and loot would be respawned. If you reset a cell you have just been to, you'll need to use pcb command (purge cell buffer) as well, or the game will reload the buffered version of the cell, with all the modifications you've made to it. Both editorID and formID are acceptable in this command. Using this command in player homes appears to reset the furnishings without clearing the contents of initially empty containers (viz., the bedroom chest)[

You see, maybe something in Vanilla is not allowing RP to access the sable. I do not state this but just speculating since nothing else works for you.

I use pcb quite often. How do I know which cell I need to clear? There are tons of cells in Skyrim, I just don't know which one should be cleared. In addition, I don't even know that many location IDs.

kbsj007 - Why don't you try to go to another city and do some prostitution there. have at least 5 clients until the inn keeper offers you a new job. Accept it (whatever it might be) and finish the task. Then go back to Whiterun and ask Hulda if she still offer a job. I would accept one home delivery, and then ask for strange letter. This might "rearrange" random quests in RP.

Thanks. The fact is, my PC had already done quite amount of normal prostitution jobs, about 130+ clients, in almost all major holds (Bannered Mare, Candlehearth Hall, Bee and Barb, Winking Skeever, Silverblood Inn, Frostfruit Inn, Sleeping Giant Inn, Vilemyr Inn, Deadman's Drink, Nightgate Inn, Windpeak Inn). Did countless home deliveries, few Orc camps, several military camps and giant jobs, and twice fan jobs, plus many Companions jobs. I usually go to Hulda for work and because of that, now I can easily memorize her REF ID: 1a66e (I always console "player.moveto 1a66e to get RP jobs from her).

Special jobs given by Hulda, the most frequent one is Companions, the second is giant and fan jobs. In my case, Orc jobs usually given by Silverblood Inn and Candlehearth Hall. Giant quests are scattered as long as there is a giant base nearby. Stable quest, which I found detailed info by "sqv" command, is supposed to take place in every major hold that has a stable, but it never happened, literally never.

Do you load MF_RadiantProstitution after all other sexlab modules?

I had a problem with giant quests not working smoothly but after I fixed my load order those worked out well.

I even tried put RP esp down the bottom, the last position beneath all other esps, and the problem doesn't resolve - where else should I put it?

Listen ,I always let BOSS do that, and never had a problem regardless its position in order list. The mod is very flexible about positioning.

To use one of the command I gave you, you know the drill - call up console command, get the ID of the object by typing help (name of the object), when got ID of the object, input ResetInterior ID of the object. So if the stable is called Whiterun stable, then got its ID and use the command.

I did that when had Vanilla's bug in entering into Morthal's tavern. Whenever I pressed "open", the game CTD on me. For a short time disable/enable command on the door worked and then again, CTDs. They I got pissed off and used this command on the object and all was solved. I'm not guarantee that this will work for you regarding RP, but it's worth to try.

Listen ,I always let BOSS do that, and never had a problem regardless its position in order list. The mod is very flexible about positioning.

To use one of the command I gave you, you know the drill - call up console command, get the ID of the object by typing help (name of the object), when got ID of the object, input ResetInterior ID of the object. So if the stable is called Whiterun stable, then got its ID and use the command.

I did that when had Vanilla's bug in entering into Morthal's tavern. Whenever I pressed "open", the game CTD on me. For a short time disable/enable command on the door worked and then again, CTDs. They I got pissed off and used this command on the object and all was solved. I'm not guarantee that this will work for you regarding RP, but it's worth to try.

sorry to lazy to read all the way back, have you told him to use the startquest command?

sorry to lazy to read all the way back, have you told him to use the startquest command?

If you paid attention to what I posted, yes, I did use all methods. Still not working.

Okay, I reset all stables using "resetinterior" command. About exterior cells like "whiterunorigin" or "markarthorigin," I do not know what command can reset them. Found a page on UESP contains all location IDs in Skyrim, I tried both "getlocationcleared" and "setlocationcleared," but I did not notice any difference. After several random Giant quests, and damn Companion quests, stable quest still didn't show up.

When will the author of this mod come back online, I wonder? Loverslab record shows his last online activity is on May 23, and I have no idea about the future of this mod.

Okay, I reset all stables using "resetinterior" command. About exterior cells like "whiterunorigin" or "markarthorigin," I do not know what command can reset them. Found a page on UESP contains all location IDs in Skyrim, I tried both "getlocationcleared" and "setlocationcleared," but I did not notice any difference. After several random Giant quests, and damn Companion quests, stable quest still didn't show up.

When will the author of this mod come back online, I wonder? Loverslab record shows his last online activity is on May 23, and I have no idea about the future of this mod.

:( I don't know what to say. I truly exhausted all my limited knowledge in this issue. Sorry man. I'm a person who doesn't give up easily but I capitulated before this problem It's much bigger then me. :s

is the stable quest listed in your game? maybe something is going wrong on that end. try reloading your quest in rpt´s mcm.

just did a small test with a lvl1 char went to whiterun stables and started the quest with the console. worked like a charm with the last version of rpt loose.

is the stable quest listed in your game? maybe something is going wrong on that end. try reloading your quest in rpt´s mcm.

just did a small test with a lvl1 char went to whiterun stables and started the quest with the console. worked like a charm with the last version of rpt loose.

If you have time please go through my posts to learn what I did to solve this problem. Please do not repeat something I have already done, read before you post any advice. Thanks.

If you have time please go through my posts to learn what I did to solve this problem. Please do not repeat something I have already done, read before you post any advice. Thanks.

to lazy, accept what i offer or ignore it.

sorry dont wont to be rude.

i read the last two or three posts from you. the only thing i can tell you is that it works in my game.

could there be loose files from a older rpt version in your data folder?

have you tryed to start a new game to see if the same trouble is there?

i read the last two or three posts from you. the only thing i can tell you is that it works in my game.

1. This is running on a new save,

2. I didn't install any other previous versions of RPT before,

3. I tried everything I or anyone else who replied me in this thread can think of, either console side or MCM side, literally everything, and still not work.

4. I even reinstalled a fresh copy of Skyrim, problem still persists,

5. I even tried editing the esp in CK to start the quest manually - no luck.

That basically sums up everything I encountered and almost every situation I experienced in last couple of posts, just FYI, if you are too lazy to read.

3. I tried everything I or anyone else who replied me in this thread can think of, either console side or MCM side, literally everything, and still not work.

That basically sums up everything I encountered and almost every situation I experienced in last couple of posts, just FYI, if you are too lazy to read.

Hello kds007,

i remember i had the stable quest easily, but that was some verions before. i cant help you with that actually.

but because you have so much experience  now with this mod i want to ask you some things that appears in my games, maybe you encountered these too.

1. sexlab Keyboard keys for alignment (forward backward, left right, up,, down )  work with heavy delay or not at all  when rp installed

2. some home deliveries create ctd, especially saffir in whiterun.

3. when winning the challenge with the other whore i cant get the finished quest out of the quest journal and i dont get the money from the other prostitute

4. Military camp always problems to start the other whore. they have the dialogue of their normal Situation, the camp dialogue Shows up only with luck after a couple of attempts.

Errors switching between the Versions. sometimes korial repairs one or two things , and three or four new things appear. generally, i gave this mod up. nut maybe you can tell me how to use this mod so it works /without the stable quest ....).

1.) well, try it, wont hurt you. its skyrim we are talking about. make a new char head to whiterun open the console and start the quest.

edit: just got that there is a much easier way. in your starting screen right after the bethesta logo open the console and type in: coc whiterun. ingame open the console again and start the quest.

just to be shure creature animations are togglet on in mcm from sexlab?

2.) good we can sort that kind of trouble out.

3.) i downloaded and instalt rpt just to see if i get the same error like you do. i do not what is od.^^

4.) tryed to instal a new copy of rpt?

5.) sometimes mods break when you open the esp in ck. i dont think thats the matter with rpt but just in case try 4.

1.) well, try it, wont hurt you. its skyrim we are talking about. make a new char head to whiterun open the console and start the quest.

edit: just got that there is a much easier way. in your starting screen right after the bethesta logo open the console and type in: coc whiterun. ingame open the console again and start the quest.

3.) i downloaded and instalt rpt just to see if i get the same error like you do. i do not what is od.^^

5.) sometimes mods break when you open the esp in ck. i dont think thats the matter with rpt but just in case try 4.

I will try a new game. Creature animation is always toggled on, no exception. I edited esp file in CK *before* I reinstalled Skyrim, and I uninstalled all mods before reinstallation. The esp running right now is unmodified.

:( I don't know what to say. I truly exhausted all my limited knowledge in this issue. Sorry man. I'm a person who doesn't give up easily but I capitulated before this problem It's much bigger then me. :s

I think I found something may be relevant to this problem - when I typed "startquest mf_prostitute_stablebang" or "setstage mf_prostitute_stablebang 0," console returns bunch of results showing "GetIsAliasRef>>0." Do you know what happened? Thanks.

I think I found something may be relevant to this problem - when I typed "startquest mf_prostitute_stablebang" or "setstage mf_prostitute_stablebang 0," console returns bunch of results showing "GetIsAliasRef>>0." Do you know what happened? Thanks.

I'm not sure... someone stated in earlier posts it (RPT) checks on the cleared locations in the job's hold. e.g. you start giant's quest and it checks if there is a camp left that isn't whiped out of giants.

I will try a new game. Creature animation is always toggled on, no exception. I edited esp file in CK *before* I reinstalled Skyrim, and I uninstalled all mods before reinstallation. The esp running right now is unmodified.

can you post your load order?

I'm not sure... someone stated in earlier posts it (RPT) checks on the cleared locations in the job's hold. e.g. you start giant's quest and it checks if there is a camp left that isn't whiped out of giants.

"Whiped out?" I'm sorry you lost me.

If you meant "wiped out," since I am running all these RPT quests on a new save, I do not have time and willingness to clear all cells (hostile ones included).

hi...

i started a new game with this mod installed and i'm enjoing it a lot but... i have a couple of problems...

1) when i work at the inn (dead man's drink in Falkreath) the game seems to get crazy... i mean... i start working, a customer comes to me and we have sex... when we finish i hardly have the time to ask him/her for my money (some times i actually can't even do that) that the NPC start having sex with me again... but for the game i'm not doing that since while i'm doing it new customers come to me and ask me for sex as if i was idle... also, when i finish i can't ask for money from the NPC i just had sex with (as if we were not doing anything) and, again, he will immediately start fucking me once more unless i flee... i usually have to use the "end" key to stop the animation and run far away from the NPC waiting for more customers... but the next one will behave exactly the same !

2) i reached the point at which the inn keeper proposes me to go to a military camp... i accepted and then... nothing ! the dialog with Valga doesn't end and the quest doesn't start... if i force the dialog closure (with tab or esc keys) the quest isn't active and if i talk to the inn keeper the option is still available but if i accept it, again, the dialog doesn't close and the quest doesn't start... i can keep working in the inn or makeing "home delivery" but i can't actually obtain the military quest job even if it is available...

why ? anything i should know ? (conflicts ? load order ? things to do ? or anything else ?)

thanks.

-------------------------------- update ----------------------------

now the mod seems to have stopped working completely. i got the same issue (dialog doesn't close and job doesn't start) even on the kind of jobs that befere i could obtain...

also, if i try disabling the mod, i can load a saved game but i can't save any more since if i do the game CTDs...

Have the quest "The Natural" stuck in completed mode.  with the comments "The whole thing was a trap etc." marked compelted.

No quest indicators, and I cant figure out how to manually progress it.  Reseting quests from MCM window does nothing.

"Whiped out?" I'm sorry you lost me.

If you meant "wiped out," since I am running all these RPT quests on a new save, I do not have time and willingness to clear all cells (hostile ones included).

It should mean wiped out... not sure where the "h" came from, it probably stealthed until I pressed "Add Reply". And if you want your giant quest to start you shouldn't clear all their camps.

hi...

i started a new game with this mod installed and i'm enjoing it a lot but... i have a couple of problems...

1) when i work at the inn (dead man's drink in Falkreath) the game seems to get crazy... i mean... i start working, a customer comes to me and we have sex... when we finish i hardly have the time to ask him/her for my money (some times i actually can't even do that) that the NPC start having sex with me again... but for the game i'm not doing that since while i'm doing it new customers come to me and ask me for sex as if i was idle... also, when i finish i can't ask for money from the NPC i just had sex with (as if we were not doing anything) and, again, he will immediately start fucking me once more unless i flee... i usually have to use the "end" key to stop the animation and run far away from the NPC waiting for more customers... but the next one will behave exactly the same !

2) i reached the point at which the inn keeper proposes me to go to a military camp... i accepted and then... nothing ! the dialog with Valga doesn't end and the quest doesn't start... if i force the dialog closure (with tab or esc keys) the quest isn't active and if i talk to the inn keeper the option is still available but if i accept it, again, the dialog doesn't close and the quest doesn't start... i can keep working in the inn or makeing "home delivery" but i can't actually obtain the military quest job even if it is available...

why ? anything i should know ? (conflicts ? load order ? things to do ? or anything else ?)

thanks.

-------------------------------- update ----------------------------

now the mod seems to have stopped working completely. i got the same issue (dialog doesn't close and job doesn't start) even on the kind of jobs that befere i could obtain...

also, if i try disabling the mod, i can load a saved game but i can't save any more since if i do the game CTDs...

Point 1) It is possible that the customers you have want to use you multiple times, there's a option in the MCM where you can adjust the maximum of possible repititions. When you start a job there is a random number rolled for the customer (between 1 and the max you set in MCM) and you won't be able to get your money from the client until he completed the amount of fucks given to you ;)

Point 2) This bug seems to occur more frequent, here might be your solution:

Check for missing mod dependencies and make sure your RPT loads after all other sexlab mods. At least that helped me fixing a few bugs.