Hello sir...

I have run this mod morethan 10 hours...

And I have client morethan 100...

I already have Home Delivery quest morethan 10 times

The problem is The Inn keeper said he have a new request...

But when I checking it, there's no new quest..

Just Home Delivery and Protitute ...

IDK is it conflict with TDF or some other mod that using quest line, BTW I'm using 3DNPC and I think it's not conflicted...

Could you help me sir...

Here's my load order

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm=1
JackGaPub.esm=1
OBlHairFinal.esm=1
RCOTS-RACES.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
TurnDownXrace.esm=1
JackshShop.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
DanceSynchronizator.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
OrientalbeautyMod.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
Fantasy Music Overhaul Redone.esp=1
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Behemoth Dragon.esp=1
Bloody Cannibalism.esp=1
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
Skymo-Dawn.esp=1
Skymomod_jackGa_Add-on.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Footprints - Ash.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
BAMM.esp=1
Basara.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=1
Blade and Soul Qipao.esp=1
BnS Infernal Armor JinF.esp=1
BnS Scorpion Set.esp=1
BnS White Bird Outfit.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN.esp=1
DandelionArmor.esp=1
DarkLilith.esp=1
Dread Knight Weapon Set.esp=1
Flowing Cape.esp=1
NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp=1
Gatti3Evilrose.esp=1
Gatti4Satsuki.esp=1
Gatti2Misogi.esp=1
GattiQBCollection.esp=1
Ghosu - SkullHelmet.esp=1
GoldButterfly1.1.esp=1
HDT TestSkirts.esp=1
Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp=1
HentaiVoidArmor.esp=1
HentaisJamellaArmor.esp=1
HISDragoonArmorRF.esp=1
HISTeraviridiniumF.esp=1
Ivy Valentine Armor.esp=1
ladyflirt.esp=1
Lineage 2 Weapons.esp=1
nightshade_armor.esp=1
NiuNiu.esp=1
Onechanbara Kagura Set.esp=1
Onechambara Z Kagura Alt.esp=1
Osare HeadPhone.esp=1
Osare Maid Outfit.esp=1
Osare OnePiece.esp=1
Osare Swimsuit.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
S&D summer.esp=1
SantaRobes.esp=1
Schwertleite Set.esp=1
Scythe Weapon mingyannu.esp=1
SexyKunoichi2ndByNausicaa.esp=1
snake.esp=1
soulcalibur.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
TS_SlickArmour.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp=1
ds3_terranova.esp=1
HillHouse.esp=1
Osare Diorama.esp=1
Review Studio.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp=1
WhiterunRebuilt .esp=1
ArrowInTheEverywhere_Ultra_Longer.esp=1
CleanArrowPlayer.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
magicmoonsp.esp=1
PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp=1
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD - Easy Lift Bodies and Objects.esp=1
RCOTS-FriendChildren.esp=1
City Forest and Landscape V2 trees whiterun light fix.esp=1
SaturationBoost.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
MasterTheTimeAndSpaceTOGGLE.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp=1
_NewHair.esp=1
_zzCCCHairs.esp=1
Beautiful Hair.esp=1
hs-hair.esp=1
LovelyHairstyles.esp=1
MTOH.esp=1
numenume Hair.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
TeraHairWeightFix.esp=1
MissAniThrope and chakaru11's C Eyes.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1
ayanefollower.esp=1
Bee_V.esp=1
hitomifollower.esp=1
kasumifollower.esp=1
Lamp.esp=1
MBWS Serana.esp=1
MBWS Lovely Girl Followers.esp=1
Tony.esp=1
OrientalbeautyNPC.esp=1
dg.esp=1
tiger.esp=1
GothicGirl.esp=1
HyperNurse.esp=1
lollipop.esp=1
lei fang Armor2.esp=1
AetherSuite.esp=1
spiderspell.esp=1
Hot Shots! Chickens.esp=1
DoubleFang.esp=1
RCOTS-english.esp=1
Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.esp=1
ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1
Bayonetta.esp=1
FemaleNakedComments.esp=1
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof_DG.esp=1
Tongues.esp=1
DanceSynchronizator.esp=1
DSAnimation.esp=1
DSSound.esp=1
BlackPuppetArmor.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
juice_sample.esp=1
DSUpdate.esp=1
Neithteam Warpaint.esp=1
JackGaPubDLC00.esp=1
DraugrBlade.esp=1
dwbp.esp=1
dwhg.esp=1

Since I can't find anything in this thread, I'll ask away -

is there a reason to make the random prostitute in the home delivery quest variation "competition with a stranger" give you her share if you win?
Currently, I can only solicite her.

It would help if I had the quest stage of the home delivery quests - I don't really care about the reward, I just want to move on.
Thanks in advance!

Guest Noova

Hi, can anyone tell which animation this mod uses from the Zaz-animation-pack? I've seen some screenshots from that package and some of those animation I'd rather not see in-game. At the same time I want to give this mod a try but are the zaz-animations avoidable? Is that pack really needed or can it be skipped?

Same question for the creature part. I really don't care for it but it's listed as a requirement. Will this mod force beastiality if I try it?

So I have been reading about the problems people have with this mod, and I tested alot of it on a new game

The Client Count updated as it should, both in the SexLab Diary aswell as the RP MCM menu, it does count the multiple times as a single client, but the sex acts are added to the Sexlab Diary, so I had no problems with that one

I tested the Food Delivery part and that seemed to work well, but one time the customer left before I got a chance to bring the order, breaking the mod
But that got fixed with the "Reset All Quests" option of the MCM Quest Settings menu

The Radiant Prostitution also worked reasonably well, but every time I picked up a customer from the street, and initiated the sex someplace inside a house or an inn (changed instance) the game would CTD for me
That was solved by simply not changing the instance I was in for sex

After 10 Radiant Prostitution Quests I gotten the Home Delivery Quest
After 4 Home Delivery Quests I gotten the Millitary Camp Quest
After 5 Military Camp Quests I gotten the Strange Letters Quests
So I had no problems with the mods progression

I did however had a problem with the Military Quests
Sometime the Military Quest wouldn't start after asking for it, breaking the mod and then the Quest Settings tab would not even load and you could press the option "Are you still offering work" but what ever you select doesn't work
This I managed to solve by reloading my last save game, go to the option of Reset All Quests
If I did not use the reset option the mod would break over an over again
From the 5 Military Quests that I did, 4 of those the Co-Worker was a girl from the Bathing Beauties Mod (who I dressed up in tavern clothes because I like to turn the Suite into a brothel) and only 1 girl that was name "Prostitute" and the "Prostitute" returned to the Inn after the Camp Quest, while the Bathing Beauties all went back to the suite
And during the 5 Quests that I done, the Co-Workers didn't have sex at the camp at all, they just walked around (on the other hand, winning the bet you made with the co-worker is really easy)

One problem I came across with the "Home Delivery Quest" and I have always had that, even with previous version, is that my game would CTD if the Customer was Sabjorn in the Honeybrew Meadery near Whiterun, with or without a guest
As soon as he touches my toon the game crashes
But that was always solved by simply telling the Innkeeper that you can't find the house and try another one

And lastly of this post, I want to make 2 suggestions for the random quests that I would find interesting
"Calm the Trolls" A quest where you get sent to an Armored Troll Trainer to help calm the trolls for their battle training with sexual acts
"Vampire Lord Quest" Some sort of quest that would let you have sex with VampireLords and their Gargoyles, though I haven't figured out why they wouldn't kill you afterwards though
And I guess that the Dawnguard DLC will have to be installed and activated before those 2 can happen, but maybe you can make a seperate ESP for that so that the few people that don't have the Dawnguard DLC can still play this Mod

Ofcourse they are only suggestions and you can do with it as you please

I think this is a more interesting take on prostitution than the alternatives but I ran into some problems:

1. After talking to tavern owners, my PC was able to engage clients but she did not receive a tavern outfit.  I have the SOS patch installed but NPC dressed in wench outfits did not solicit clients at all.  I did replace the wench mesh in my game but according to OP this shouldn't matter.  I saw in an earlier post that only one whore can be active in a given cell, is this the reason?

2. Is it possible to add nude as a whore outfit in MCM or is it must be some kind of cloth/armor? 

3. Is this compatible with Immersive Wenches mod?

4. Haven't got that far yet but it seems a lot of people are having issues with quests, does this mod have problem with having multiple followers tagging along for quests?

Thanks

I have tested some "Strange Letter" Quests and this is what I found

The Original Quest in where your toon get's robbed and raped works well, but one time the guy got eaten by a Dragon before I could talk to him, it said the Quest failed but it broke the Mod and I couldn't get new jobs at the inn untill I used the "Reset All Quests" option

The option to refuse the Orc Camp Quest doesn't appear often, and then you can only quit the Quest with the "Reset All Quests" option or complete the Orc Gangbang

And I can complete the "Farmhand/Giantfuck" quest without even leaving the Inn (you won't get any money, obviously, but I don't think that the correct way of abbandoning the Quest)

The only "problem" I could find with the Companion Quest was that the Quest Discription mentions Kodlak, but you have to talk to Vilkas to start and finish the Quest

And those are the only quests I had gotten, so if anyone could tell me how to get/activate the other quests, that would be most appreciated

The Original Quest in where your toon get's robbed and raped works well, but one time the guy got eaten by a Dragon before I could talk to him, it said the Quest failed but it broke the Mod and I couldn't get new jobs at the inn untill I used the "Reset All Quests" option

The option to refuse the Orc Camp Quest doesn't appear often, and then you can only quit the Quest with the "Reset All Quests" option or complete the Orc Gangbang

And I can complete the "Farmhand/Giantfuck" quest without even leaving the Inn (you won't get any money, obviously, but I don't think that the correct way of abbandoning the Quest)

The only "problem" I could find with the Companion Quest was that the Quest Discription mentions Kodlak, but you have to talk to Vilkas to start and finish the Quest

And those are the only quests I had gotten, so if anyone could tell me how to get/activate the other quests, that would be most appreciated

I looked into the esp after I had the feeling that the "competition-home-delivery-quest" never occured and wanted to check that (because i think that one is fun). While I did so I also found a "stable-bang-quest" so I tried it out ingame (Enter "help stable" into console and it should give you something named "QUST Stable_bang...  with a quest-ID on the end. After that type "setstage (quest-ID) 0" to start the quest.)

Don't open if you don't want your Stable-Bang fun spoiled:

You have to talk to a local stall owner and he gives you the quest to calm the jarl's horse (by fucking it) and fill one bucket full with cum.  However I had massive trouble as I never get the bucket in the beginning and furthermore the horse always seemed to be found in a strange location (miles away from the stall). And after fucking it and returning to the owner the only dialogue option was the "I failed to keep some sperm for the bucket, but the horse should be calm now" option. Which will lead to following options: Either give a threesome to the stall owner and his helper or leave. I choose the threesome option so I got around 7k gold in the end (which is around 20 times worth of a "simple job" in my setting). After that the job is finished. When I tried it a second time and talked to the stall owner the only dialogue option was the "I-already-finished-the-threesome-option" and he gave me another 7k. But the quest wasn't finished after, but merely stuck in this option.

Hi, can anyone tell which animation this mod uses from the Zaz-animation-pack? I've seen some screenshots from that package and some of those animation I'd rather not see in-game. At the same time I want to give this mod a try but are the zaz-animations avoidable? Is that pack really needed or can it be skipped?

Same question for the creature part. I really don't care for it but it's listed as a requirement. Will this mod force beastiality if I try it?

I don't recall any quests that have Zaz animations.

As for the beast part there is two quests. The last one I tested which is not the most recent it was a couple of updates ago. You could opt out of one of them but not the other once you found out what it was. One is the companions quest and the other the stable bang. I have recommend adding in cut out parts for all the quests to the player can choose to avoid doing any quest they want after getting the quest and finding out what it is.

This may have already been done in the more recent updates, I have not had time to test the last few updates.

Thats because it use to be Kodlak and some of us pointed out if you do the companion quest line eventually he is not there to talk to. So it got changed to Vilkas but looks like the start text was never updated.

I looked into the esp after I had the feeling that the "competition-home-delivery-quest" never occured and wanted to check that (because i think that one is fun). While I did so I also found a "stable-bang-quest" so I tried it out ingame (Enter "help stable" into console and it should give you something named "QUST Stable_bang...  with a quest-ID on the end. After that type "setstage (quest-ID) 0" to start the quest.)

You have to talk to a local stall owner and he gives you the quest to calm the jarl's horse (by fucking it) and fill one bucket full with cum.  However I had massive trouble as I never get the bucket in the beginning and furthermore the horse always seemed to be found in a strange location (miles away from the stall). And after fucking it and returning to the owner the only dialogue option was the "I failed to keep some sperm for the bucket, but the horse should be calm now" option. Which will lead to following options: Either give a threesome to the stall owner and his helper or leave. I choose the threesome option so I got around 7k gold in the end (which is around 20 times worth of a "simple job" in my setting). After that the job is finished. When I tried it a second time and talked to the stall owner the only dialogue option was the "I-already-finished-the-threesome-option" and he gave me another 7k. But the quest wasn't finished after, but merely stuck in this option.

There is no actual bucket, if you fail or not depends on your character skill the higher rank they are the better chance they have for it to work. Least the last version I tried it worked like that unless something has changed.

So, that I have never gotten the other quests is a problem of this Mod or have I just been "unlucky"

So, that I have never gotten the other quests is a problem of this Mod or have I just been "unlucky"

It is completely random, when I was testing it before I started using console commands to force the quests I wanted to test to start. I would sometimes get the same 2-3 quest 10 times in a row. Then sometimes I would get a different quest every time for 5 in a row. It is or the last time I tested it, just completely random.

Guest Noova

As for the beast part there is two quests. The last one I tested which is not the most recent it was a couple of updates ago. You could opt out of one of them but not the other once you found out what it was. One is the companions quest and the other the stable bang. I have recommend adding in cut out parts for all the quests to the player can choose to avoid doing any quest they want after getting the quest and finding out what it is.

This may have already been done in the more recent updates, I have not had time to test the last few updates.

Well in the changelog I see:

-  Random Quest now check Preconditions like enable Creature Animations befor tring to start

Does that mean if I don't have creature animations enabled that it won't give me any creature based quests? Or will it just not give me any quests at all?

-  Random Quest now check Preconditions like enable Creature Animations befor tring to start

Does that mean if I don't have creature animations enabled that it won't give me any creature based quests? Or will it just not give me any quests at all?

I believe so and I am sure Kori would love someone to test it out to make sure that is working and if you have them unchecked to see if it is working.

Actually nevermind, i'm still crashing during the Werewolf quest for some reason, anyone else has this issue ?

Nope, but I do know that it's prone to crash if you don't have the animations selected in SexLabFramework or don't have the correct models

I'm using the latest version of the SexLabNudeCreatures+CreatureFeatures and works just fine

Guest Noova

I believe so and I am sure Kori would love someone to test it out to make sure that is working and if you have them unchecked to see if it is working.

I can give it a go and see what happens I guess.

Just one more question: is the Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp needed if you have SoS installed? Or should I only use it if I have problems?

Once they are registered you can enable or disable any animation from the Sexlab MCM menu.

Actually nevermind, i'm still crashing during the Werewolf quest for some reason, anyone else has this issue ?

If you are crashing there then my guess is likely you have something wrong with the werewolf mesh or texture. That is typically the first guess when you get a crash right at a certain place like that when a creature shows up.

Just one more question: is the Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp needed if you have SoS installed? Or should I only use it if I have problems?

Honestly I have no idea, I have never used a male character with this mod.

I've been doing some testing (to see if the "copy as overwrite" trick in TESV Edit worked - which it did), and I've been having some trouble with the horse quest. I talk to the hostler, locate the horse, let it attack me to calm it down and it does its thing. And then there's a complete and utter lack of messages about buckets and the degree to which they are filled, and the mod progression seems to just stop there. I can't talk to the horse and it won't follow me back to the hostler like it used to. I've tried it with and without the overwrite esp and uninstalling/script cleaning/reinstalling without anything changing. Papyrus logs show no error messages. Couldn't find any notes about changes to the quest in the OP, either. Camp, inn, giant, companion and home delivery quests go off without a hitch, though. :) Well, no hitches that can't be attributed to the usual Skyrim silliness. :D

Am I the only one with this issue? Can I console command something to move things along?

Guest Noova

Honestly I have no idea, I have never used a male character with this mod.

Oh well if it's only for male PC's then it doesnt really matter since I'm playing with a female breton atm