Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 12/28/2017 at 3:58 PM, blazingsai said:

Can I ask for someone to convert this armor to cbbe bodyslide and Hdt? Please?

Nezzar’s Ultimate Lingerie Collection It’s finally here! The ultimate collection of over 20 unique outfits and sexy lingerie for Skyrim. In this release I have also included a modified version of the nude and nevernude body, that I am using along...

http://nezzar84.tumblr.com/post/168971176179/nezzars-ultimate-lingerie-collection-its-finally

The original blog seems to be down but I was able to find with Waybackmachine the download link but the the link was half broken so u had to delete some parts to get it redirect to updated Mediafire website and just want to share the link for i. The uploaded file isnt mine but should be the official one that Nezzar posted way back in 2017 but hopefully this helps whoever needs it. If this isnt allowed or someone else has posted it before, I will delete this. 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lto7ehtnhc6ahbj/Ultimate_Lingerie_Collection.rar/file

Edited by fjdshfdsjfhds
On 11/15/2017 at 3:49 AM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested.. 1Nun Outfit CBBE HDT&BS. Any problems let me know.

Nun.jpg

1 Nun CBBE HDT&BS.7z

@Sorceress99

I know, I'm late with this but I just found your nun outfit coversion these days and it causes a CTD before my main menu loads. I only installed the files from your .7z archive, ran BS and started the game. Different positions in my load order doesn'n help. Too sad. I had some funny plans with this outfit. I don't know whats wrong with it. All my other CBBE-HDT-BS clothes & armors working great.

Any idea what I could try?

PS: I'm playing Oldrim

Edited by Bayman
On 2/4/2022 at 4:54 AM, Imperfection said:

In case anybody missed it ( I know I did ) this little gem function was added to Outfit Studio 5.5.0 and is probably one of the most requested tools. Finally, a way to tackle that low poly mesh you needed blender or max to fix before.

Version 5.5.0 Outfit Studio: > "Added "Refine Mesh" command for increasing poly count to the shape menu. " (@sts1skj)

I know I'm stoked!

EDIT: You can also use a mask to control the area of the shape you are increasing the poly for, so you don't necessarily have to do the entire shape.

that's awesome!

On 2/8/2022 at 1:43 PM, MautonJonne said:

The original blog seems to be down but I was able to find with Waybackmachine the download link but the the link was half broken so u had to delete some parts to get it redirect to updated Mediafire website and just want to share the link for i. The uploaded file isnt mine but should be the official one that Nezzar posted way back in 2017 but hopefully this helps whoever needs it. If this isnt allowed or someone else has posted it before, I will delete this. 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lto7ehtnhc6ahbj/Ultimate_Lingerie_Collection.rar/file

CTD before main screen is almost always a missing master, do you have "heels sound.esm" installed? It's required for most all of Sorceress99 conversions and is listed as a master in the mod's esp.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/

EDIT: Tested the esp in my game and no CTD, Missing master can be detected easily by any mod manager, xedit, or loot.

Edited by Imperfection
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue. When I edit an outfit that normally has multiple texture options in game, all of those options just show one texture from Outfit Studio. For example, Apachii Divine elegance store. They have one project for the Elven Fairy Dress that is just the green one in Outfit Studio, but builds several others in game (Roses, Midnight, etc.). The issue I am running into is that if I try to tweak it myself to fix issues, the only color I get in game is green. All the other variations don't adopt the other textures for some reason, even though they all should be using the mesh that Bodyslide is building.

Has anyone else ever run into this issue or know how to fix it/ get around it?

On 3/24/2022 at 4:05 PM, Lili_Cakez said:

So I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue. When I edit an outfit that normally has multiple texture options in game, all of those options just show one texture from Outfit Studio. For example, Apachii Divine elegance store. They have one project for the Elven Fairy Dress that is just the green one in Outfit Studio, but builds several others in game (Roses, Midnight, etc.). The issue I am running into is that if I try to tweak it myself to fix issues, the only color I get in game is green. All the other variations don't adopt the other textures for some reason, even though they all should be using the mesh that Bodyslide is building.

Has anyone else ever run into this issue or know how to fix it/ get around it?

This is normal, this is how texture sets work. One mesh, multiple textures. Texture sets are defined in the esp, along with each color variation. So in Outfit Studio you only need to create the one physical mesh, the rest is handled in the esp. This save hard drive space with less meshes.

Using Texture sets for Skyrim - Nexus Mods Wiki

You can also go the long route and just create a project in OS for each color but then you will still need to edit esp for each new outfit so almost just as much work. I prefer the texture set solution as its easier to me and if I decide later that I don't like a color set I can replace easily.

I don't use the CK I just use xedit to copy and or duplicate the objects as needed.

14 hours ago, Imperfection said:

This is normal, this is how texture sets work. One mesh, multiple textures. Texture sets are defined in the esp, along with each color variation. So in Outfit Studio you only need to create the one physical mesh, the rest is handled in the esp. This save hard drive space with less meshes.

Using Texture sets for Skyrim - Nexus Mods Wiki

You can also go the long route and just create a project in OS for each color but then you will still need to edit esp for each new outfit so almost just as much work. I prefer the texture set solution as its easier to me and if I decide later that I don't like a color set I can replace easily.

I don't use the CK I just use xedit to copy and or duplicate the objects as needed.

What I am asking is why would the game is suddenly only using one texture for the mesh instead of using the multiple textures for the one mesh. Said mesh name and file path have not changed. The other textures do work properly, but only if I am using the original version of the OS project. This is what I did for my edit: I loaded CBBE HDT as a reference, increased the vertex count of the outfit mesh, copied new bone weights, fix clipping, and renamed only the slider set. Initially I clicked copy to project for the name and thought that was the issue, but even with all the names the same it still doesn't work. Is there something within OS that would affect what textures are used for the meshes that are being built?

6 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

What I am asking is why would the game is suddenly only using one texture for the mesh instead of using the multiple textures for the one mesh. Said mesh name and file path have not changed. The other textures do work properly, but only if I am using the original version of the OS project. This is what I did for my edit: I loaded CBBE HDT as a reference, increased the vertex count of the outfit mesh, copied new bone weights, fix clipping, and renamed only the slider set. Initially I clicked copy to project for the name and thought that was the issue, but even with all the names the same it still doesn't work. Is there something within OS that would affect what textures are used for the meshes that are being built?

Sorry I miss understood a little what you were asking, I don't see anything in your list of edits to the model that would cause any issue.

When you open the original OS project do you get a dialog box asking you what color to load or did it load to the 3d editor window? There are single project files that are full sets and contain the various parts in one package (chest, legs, gloves, etc.), you get a dialog box asking which to load, not sure if that can be done for color variations, I have never tried that. If you did not get a dialog box opening the project file and it opens to the 3d window, then I would have to say it uses texture sets in the esp.

When you did your project did you rename or change the order of any of the shapes, combine shapes? This can affect the 3d index order of the texture sets as defined in the esp. Have you confirmed if the esp uses textures sets for the piece in question? If it does not, then each color variation would point to different mesh path, and you would need a separate project for each color.

12 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Sorry I miss understood a little what you were asking, I don't see anything in your list of edits to the model that would cause any issue.

When you open the original OS project do you get a dialog box asking you what color to load or did it load to the 3d editor window? There are single project files that are full sets and contain the various parts in one package (chest, legs, gloves, etc.), you get a dialog box asking which to load, not sure if that can be done for color variations, I have never tried that. If you did not get a dialog box opening the project file and it opens to the 3d window, then I would have to say it uses texture sets in the esp.

When you did your project did you rename or change the order of any of the shapes, combine shapes? This can affect the 3d index order of the texture sets as defined in the esp. Have you confirmed if the esp uses textures sets for the piece in question? If it does not, then each color variation would point to different mesh path, and you would need a separate project for each color.

Yeah sorry I realized I didn't communicate it very clearly ?.

I do get the box, but there is only one color (green) and that one builds the mesh that all the color variations for the Fairy dress use. As you can see I have one for my edit. White points to a different kind of dress in game. Here is a screenshot of what I mean -

Spoiler

image.png.befe4e81bf157778dd5ce04d32bacb39.png

There is only one actual mesh so I am not sure if order would be a factor, but I did replace the weird reference they had with a standard CBBE HDT ref, maybe thats the issue? 

Spoiler

image.png.b9d1e27d866fb8780ff68e35473e8de2.png

In xEdit I can see they all use the same mesh, but I will open the mod in CK and double check. Thank you for your help! ❤️ 

Edited by Lili_Cakez
5 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

There is only one actual mesh so I am not sure if order would be a factor, but I did replace the weird reference they had with a standard CBBE HDT ref, maybe thats the issue? 

In xEdit I can see they all use the same mesh, but I will open the mod in CK and double check. Thank you for your help! ❤️ 

They only way based on your screenshot is if the bodymesh was listed first in the original OSP, that would make it index 0, in your screenshot its index 1. 

If your familiar with xedit then you can see if the esp uses texture sets as well as the index of the mesh parts, this applies to both the "armor" and the "armor addon" nodes. If they all use the same mesh model then it has to use texture sets to show the other colors.

Spoiler

image.png.e9e005ae7b95c38157980d0dbfa114c8.png

19 hours ago, Imperfection said:

They only way based on your screenshot is if the bodymesh was listed first in the original OSP, that would make it index 0, in your screenshot its index 1. 

If your familiar with xedit then you can see if the esp uses texture sets as well as the index of the mesh parts, this applies to both the "armor" and the "armor addon" nodes. If they all use the same mesh model then it has to use texture sets to show the other colors.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e9e005ae7b95c38157980d0dbfa114c8.png

Thank you again for your help on this. Index due to a new ref would make sense because this happen with many mods I do this fix to. The original OSP has the body mesh listed second as well, but I am a little confused now. xEdit shows the Index as 1 for the armor addon but 0 for the armor? Also the armor section uses a completely different mesh than the addon. Is that normal? I know its normal to have the _GO or _GND but this one is NoSleeves_white which I think is a separate OS project for the mod. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e6bfca8fb6389da21c1c0cdba3c5685c.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f827c2293e3a5eac873d0d79fb51abcf.png

Spoiler

image.png.f13bdf760b478375a7926dec6d10d635.png

13 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

Thank you again for your help on this. Index due to a new ref would make sense because this happen with many mods I do this fix to. The original OSP has the body mesh listed second as well, but I am a little confused now. xEdit shows the Index as 1 for the armor addon but 0 for the armor? Also the armor section uses a completely different mesh than the addon. Is that normal? I know its normal to have the _GO or _GND but this one is NoSleeves_white which I think is a separate OS project for the mod. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.e6bfca8fb6389da21c1c0cdba3c5685c.png

Correct the _GO or _GND is the "ground object" so it is actually not related to wearing an armor piece, as far as I know it's only for dropping the object on the ground and its display when you're in your inventory or vendor and is linked to the "rigged" version that is worn. It is "normal" sometimes to see the same ground object used, some modders just use a generic box with their logo because making ground objects is tedious and boring. The "no_sleves" part might just be a mistake by the mod author and they just have _go object pointed at wrong mesh version, it happens really easily when duplicating objects, you forget to change one thing.

The index number, hard to say on that because if the ground object (AA) actually has the body listed first then the armor "1" would be correct, and if the OS created Armor nif has them reversed then "0" would also be correct for that entry. I personally always prefer to have the body listed last or bottom of the stack, that's how I see the vast majority of them from other mods, but you see how the index numbers could be possible issue after editing in OS, it could also be the 3D Name, in your 3rd screen shot it's called "orgL" but in the esp it's called "dress", I honestly can't remember but I thought one of these "index#" or "3d Name" takes precedence and if it's wrong the texture set does not work and then I think it uses what's defined on the nif created by OS, that could lead to same color every time or maybe the weird flashing/moving texture effect.

So in OS try to change the shape name to "Dress", resave and rebuild the output. To check the index order and shape names of the ground object open in nifskope or os.

CTRL-LFT-CLICK on the texture set name will jump you to the named texture set so you can see its setup.

Edited by Imperfection
typos
12 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Correct the _GO or _GND is the "ground object" so it is actually not related to wearing an armor piece, as far as I know it's only for dropping the object on the ground and its display when you're in your inventory or vendor and is linked to the "rigged" version that is worn. It is "normal" sometimes to see the same ground object used, some modders just use a generic box with their logo because making ground objects is tedious and boring. The "no_sleves" part might just be a mistake by the mod author and they just have _go object pointed at wrong mesh version, it happens really easily when duplicating objects, you forget to change one thing.

The index number, hard to say on that because if the ground object (AA) actually has the body listed first then the armor "1" would be correct, and if the OS created Armor nif has them reversed then "0" would also be correct for that entry. I personally always prefer to have the body listed last or bottom of the stack, that's how I see the vast majority of them from other mods, but you see how the index numbers could be possible issue after editing in OS, it could also be the 3D Name, in your 3rd screen shot it's called "orgL" but in the esp it's called "dress", I honestly can't remember but I thought one of these "index#" or "3d Name" takes precedence and if it's wrong the texture set does not work and then I think it uses what's defined on the nif created by OS, that could lead to same color every time or maybe the weird flashing/moving texture effect.

So in OS try to change the shape name to "Dress", resave and rebuild the output. To check the index order and shape names of the ground object open in nifskope or os.

CTRL-LFT-CLICK on the texture set name will jump you to the named texture set so you can see its setup.

Sadly changing the name to dress didn't work. If the Body ref is listed last should the index of the armor not be 0 for both AA and Armor in xEdit? I feel like the ref makes sense as the issue here because this problem has happened with other mods that I try to add a different reference and I havent really changed anything else.

3 hours ago, Lili_Cakez said:

Sadly changing the name to dress didn't work. If the Body ref is listed last should the index of the armor not be 0 for both AA and Armor in xEdit? I feel like the ref makes sense as the issue here because this problem has happened with other mods that I try to add a different reference and I havent really changed anything else.

The ground object (Armor section) is not created by OS as part of the project so you would have to look at the actual nif to see what the order is. I agree they should match from a consistency standpoint, but it will not cause the worn version of the armor (AA) to always have the same texture except when viewed in inventory. You can certainly try to change it to 0, it's easy enough to change back but I don't think that's the issue.

Running out of ideas without looking at your actual project, if you want to PM me I would be happy to take a closer look.

5 hours ago, Imperfection said:

The ground object (Armor section) is not created by OS as part of the project so you would have to look at the actual nif to see what the order is. I agree they should match from a consistency standpoint, but it will not cause the worn version of the armor (AA) to always have the same texture except when viewed in inventory. You can certainly try to change it to 0, it's easy enough to change back but I don't think that's the issue.

Running out of ideas without looking at your actual project, if you want to PM me I would be happy to take a closer look.

Thank you so much for all your help. I'll DM you ❤️