Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Thank you for the person who send me to this thread so here goes:

Hello guys and Gals, I saw this masterpiece on the nexus page and I just knew how awesome it will be. But I don't use BHUNP and I was hoping PLEASE someone can convert this to CBBE, SMP or PE doesn't matter

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/108759

*side note:

the original author doesn't test his mod on LE so it probably needs a few tweaks, the texture and meshes aren't optimized for Oldrim

I tried converting it but ran into a bit of a snag: The outfit is single-weight and when I try to google how to convert single weight to low/high weight for skyrim I get all kinds of stuff including a tutorial on how to slaughter meat... but not how to make a conversion from non-weighted to weighted :/

Can someone give me a quick refresher or a link to a tutorial for that please?

Edit: Bad news. The author stated in the release article not to make CBBE conversions, so no joy there.

Though I'd still like to know how to make the single to low/high weight conversions.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
On 8/21/2021 at 4:16 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

I tried converting it but ran into a bit of a snag: The outfit is single-weight and when I try to google how to convert single weight to low/high weight for skyrim I get all kinds of stuff including a tutorial on how to slaughter meat... but not how to make a conversion from non-weighted to weighted :/

Edit: Bad news. The author stated in the release article not to make CBBE conversions, so no joy there.

Though I'd still like to know how to make the single to low/high weight conversions.

Aw nuts. I wonder why he doesn't want CBBE conversions? I mean, if he allows conversions, more people would learn of his work.

On 8/21/2021 at 2:16 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

who cares if he doesnt want cbbe convertions, you can do it by yourself, just dont release it, and never take credit for something you didnt did or just modify, credit the original author. it doesnt matter if the armor you want to convert is single weight just do the convertion and when you gonna save it just select the option"low/high weight output" instead of "single weight output", and thats all dude

Unfortunately that is not enough. There is something else that needs to be edited, but I forgot what and I can't find it.

Just saving the mesh as low/high weight resulted in the outfit sitting quite far beneath the skin ingame, despite looking perfectly fine in OS/BS and moving properly with sliders and physics.

8 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Unfortunately that is not enough. There is something else that needs to be edited, but I forgot what and I can't find it.

Just saving the mesh as low/high weight resulted in the outfit sitting quite far beneath the skin ingame, despite looking perfectly fine in OS/BS and moving properly with sliders and physics.

You also have to enable weight for male and female in esp, perhaps this is what your thinking

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

But... when I open the esp with Tes5Edit, there is no DNAM - Data block. Neither in the outfit nor in other outfits that definitely have weights enabled.

Do the lines only show up in the CK or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind the crossed out text.. I was looking in armor, instead of armor addon... ?

Edited by NoNickNeeded
On 11/8/2020 at 6:33 AM, Sorceress99 said:

Hate to tell you but most of the assets used in the game is already ported from other games. If the assets are/have being use to make substantial revenue for the purpetrator or stopping the creator from making substantial revenue, copyright infringment enforcement is at best minimal. Litigation is expensive and time consuming and often hard to prove. If there is no money to be gained by pursuing an infringement settlement, little can or will be done.

Actually Sorceress there is money to be gained, Disney and Co who wrote our modern and very draconic copyright laws made sure of that. If a rights holder can prove copyright infringment, they are automatically entitled to $200,000 USD in statutory (legally mandated) damages per count of infringment. That said all of the work by you guys does substantially change the copyrighted matiral to the point that they can no longer claim a copyright violation as the armor, even ripped from another game, if fully converted for skyrim, would almost guaranteed be protected under the Parody (Fair Use) clauses of copyright law assuming they were able to establish a claim in the first place.

Edited by ImmortalDreamer27
2 hours ago, jaivosdents said:

Do somebody have the original Red Oni Armor who was here ? The conversion was done but i can't find the original file ! 
Link here is dead but here the source https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/01/bdo-red-oni-female-conversion.html

If you mean the UUNP by Kokoro, it is on his/her google drive page linked in flickr uunp conversion page (the links in the single picture posts are mostly dead)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kokoro_tnt/albums/72157687855083894

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1Uv18Xi2Qn6ygEHp7yH5LWCAtN7oz5E_Z

Edited by O_O

Hello, community!

I make my armor mod for Skyrim LE.

Meshes, textures, rig - done. My character can wear all 4 pieces of armor (gloves, boots, top and shorts) and everything appears and act correctly ingame.

What I want to do next - add to my armor bodyslide feature. Can someone show me the guide or give advice about how to do that, because I spend several days searching  for that information with no result.

16 hours ago, JoyJoyce said:

Hello, community!

I make my armor mod for Skyrim LE.

Meshes, textures, rig - done. My character can wear all 4 pieces of armor (gloves, boots, top and shorts) and everything appears and act correctly ingame.

What I want to do next - add to my armor bodyslide feature. Can someone show me the guide or give advice about how to do that, because I spend several days searching  for that information with no result.

Maybe this is useful ? Master NIND turorials.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-BXggiv52xftukLHuHzLWQ/videos

An old guide.

https://tesmistel.tumblr.com/post/149567999810/outfit-studio-conversion-guide

On 9/17/2021 at 11:45 PM, O_O said:

Nice video guide. And text guide too - I found it by myself before and try to use it, but nothing works.

I load CBBE HDT reference, I load my armor (top part for test and practice). I do everything step by step - fit reference as close as possible to my mesh via sliders (good for me, I can use several sliders and reference nicely fit to my meshes); make conversion slider; click on Sliders->Confirm All with various setting... and nothing happens. When I drag conversion slider I see only reference to react. More disturbing that when I navigate to bones panel I can observe, that my meshes are weighted and react on bone preview scaling slider. WTF?

When I modeled my meshes and copy bone weights in Blender before export to nif I used Cosio body as reference in Blender. Could it cause this problem?

Hello to everyone here, I was wondering is it possible that someone could convert the Special edition CBBE of this particular mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585?tab=description to use the CBBE of LE? While in the post section there is ESP files that people have created to make the mod work properly in LE, all they actually do is make the Mod's ESP work in LE and doesn't actually convert any of the outfit's meshes to use any of the Body Meshes that are used in LE.

If anyone can convert this mod, if it is at all possible, I thank you very much in advance!