Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

15 hours ago, Perelik said:

Hello all. I have a question for https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/12/bdo-complete-pack-alpha-10.html , it says it is with BodySlide files for CBBE but when I open the archive there are no folder containing bodyslide files... anyone know where I can find bodyslide files for this pack?

There are none in the archive, the only ones listed on the page are at the bottom of the download link, there's not many...there may be individual ones done by others but not the entire pack.

image.png.d1126509e47679bc3869d0ed83415f23.png

Edited by Imperfection
typos
6 hours ago, Imperfection said:

There are none in the archive, the only ones listed on the page are at the bottom of the download link, there's not many...there may be individual ones done by others but not the entire pack.

image.png.d1126509e47679bc3869d0ed83415f23.png

Sadly a year ago I had 1.6 for sse and it was with CBBE bodyslides I swear (I remember some armors looked ridic with huge boobies) And it was a rare find.... I knew I had to save this rare find.... DAMN IT. Now I cant seem to find it...

OK I found something https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_se/bronja/se_bdor_pack_by_team_tal_v2_0_smp/167-1-0-11418#new-vv-com
Problem is it is in russian so the Names of the armors are just [] symbols.
And there seems to be a problem with bodyslide making your body invisible but there is a comment post fix that I cant understand exactly:

" DEAR PLAYERS, who has a problem with transparent armor, do this: 1. Go to the mod folder> CalienteTools > Bodyslide create a SliderGroups folder and transfer files from the second file (fix) there, go to BODI and ohhh miracle it equips the files) AUTHOR who posted the mod. Explain normally, and do not send to the main page of BODY to read the instructions, if you posted it, please sort it out and help with the mod) "

Edited by Perelik
Update
On 8/17/2022 at 9:19 AM, Perelik said:

Hello all. I have a question for https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/12/bdo-complete-pack-alpha-10.html , it says it is with BodySlide files for CBBE but when I open the archive there are no folder containing bodyslide files... anyone know where I can find bodyslide files for this pack?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/t11g1jmhf77ikwj/BDO_Clothes_Pack_%2B_BS.rar/file

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 11:21 PM, Sorceress99 said:

DV Bonemold Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO. Comes in light, medium and heavy armor.

NOTE: This armor set is part of my huge Divine (DV) collection that I am posting from time to time. The collection is a mash-up from various mods I have collected over the last 6 years of playing Skyrim and some are port-overs from other games. I am not  the original author of any of the material herein but have arranged, altered and/or retextured as needed to satisfy my game play whims. If you like the mash-ups, have problems, comments or suggestions, let me know or tap the 'like' icon below. I also love seeing pictures of your characters in my conversions so be sure to post some if possible. 

bonemold (1).jpgbonemold (2).jpg

bonemold (3).jpgbonemold (4).jpg

DV Bonemold Armor CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z 49.14 MB · 6,432 downloads

I have been trying to use this mesh and textures to replace the vanilla bonemold armors. It builds fine in bodyslide, but the game crashes the moment I try to equip it in game. Is there some thing I'm missing?

Edit: One of the textures were in a wrong format. Fixed it via GIMP and it works without problems on Special Edition.

Edited by gegging
solved problem
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Converting armour and/or clothing from Skyrim SE to Skyrim LE   With this guide, the problem is solved  

no silly it is already available for oldrim but for uunp body type. it would be much easier just to convert its bodyslide files from one oldrim body type to another than converting all its assets of my se conversion to le. however if you need it for se then i can upload it here.

Just now, Hannibal139 said:

yes. here you go. good luck with my shitty skills.

3ba PartyMonster.7z 79.48 MB · 0 downloads

here are animations i use for it and they will only play when your character will equip skirts found in above mod . these are by animator named sonderbain or something so all credit goes to him. or you can only replace the condition.txt with mine,  if you are using these animations already. DAR is a hard requirement for this to work tho. enjoy.

SB Eleganto Female Walk Animations - MAIN.zip

• 1 month later...