Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Glad to see things still fairly active!  If anyone is converting something and needs help, don't forget that my discord name is on my profile, and I can be reached more directly there.

jimmy-pooh bear... how are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eh, pardon the ignorance but is there a cbbe bodyslide anywhere of Remodeled armor for 7base bombshell? The nexus version of the main mod is down and I lost my copy when steam wiped my MO installation. (again I cant link to original mod cus its down on nexus)

5 hours ago, Grecia300 said:

Eh, pardon the ignorance but is there a cbbe bodyslide anywhere of Remodeled armor for 7base bombshell? The nexus version of the main mod is down and I lost my copy when steam wiped my MO installation. (again I cant link to original mod cus its down on nexus)

You mean this one? 7B

Remodeled Armor for 7B - Bodyslide files at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Or this one? CBBE

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Both are accessible, just not sure what you're asking for, this is a CBBE thread, but you appear to be asking for 7B?

14 hours ago, Imperfection said:

You mean this one? 7B

Remodeled Armor for 7B - Bodyslide files at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Or this one? CBBE

Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT at Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Both are accessible, just not sure what you're asking for, this is a CBBE thread, but you appear to be asking for 7B?

Neither. There was a mod that converted the original "Remodeled armor for 7B" that rkxx links on the Seranaholic page to CBBE and I used it for a couple outfits. Just cant find it online anymore so I asked here.

Original : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65479

Edited by Grecia300
10 hours ago, Grecia300 said:

Neither. There was a mod that converted the original "Remodeled armor for 7B" that rkxx links on the Seranaholic page to CBBE and I used it for a couple outfits. Just cant find it online anymore so I asked here.

Original : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65479

I found (I think this is also 65479) here as well but the mega download link is dead, sorry.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2161-7base-remodeled-armor-with-belly-weights/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

the great Daymarr released the newest CoCo Outfit for LE in CBBE and UUNP. However i have a tiny problem with the outfit. It´s the same like with the last one. The base body mesh for the chest piece is the CoCoCBBE Body. So i can use the outfit ingame after creating the bodyslide files but it basically uses the CoCo body when equiped. And since i don´t use that body type and don´t have the requirements it causes a lot of stress to my game. (FPS got really bad after few minutes and game crashes at some point)

Someone in the comments said, you can swap the body with outfit studio and replace it with another CBBE body type. May i ask how that work and wouldßt that break stuff lHDT releated? I really don´t know.

So here´s the mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/111864

On 5/19/2022 at 5:50 PM, Grecia300 said:

Anyone feel like converting either of these to CBBE? Images and links are in the spoilers. My system is fried so I cant do anything myself atm, would appreciate the help.

Are you familiar with outfit studio? This mod already has bodyslide files. It's common that even though they aren't set for CBBE the armor will still build against a CBBE preset. The only think that you'll need to do is replace the base body with yours from another set.

19 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Are you familiar with outfit studio? This mod already has bodyslide files. It's common that even though they aren't set for CBBE the armor will still build against a CBBE preset. The only think that you'll need to do is replace the base body with yours from another set.

Not at all really. I tried several times to do my own conversions but whenever I did, it either wouldnt load at all or just failed from lack of know-how. I have about 23 outfits that have various issues : some clipping, or converting from se creating issues, or some such.

9 hours ago, Grecia300 said:

Not at all really. I tried several times to do my own conversions but whenever I did, it either wouldnt load at all or just failed from lack of know-how. I have about 23 outfits that have various issues : some clipping, or converting from se creating issues, or some such.

Then I'm assuming you're familiar with the basebody, etc and know your way around the interface? What you can do is see download the mod and build it against your preset - if you can but I'm pretty sure it'll work. Remove the basebody and import as a reference a basebody from a known good armor - one that you use in game. Do this for both the 0.nif, 1.nif, and export this as a nif to replace the 0 and 1 of this armor. Load in game.

That's pretty much the process. It's a little time consuming but if it works you don't need to wait for mods to be converted to cbbe.