Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

14 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Bu, ön ayarınız "CustomPreset" mi?

Zırhı önce ön ayarınıza göre oluşturmanız gerekir.

Ardından 0 ve 1 nif'i yükleyin ve gövdeyi çıkarın.

Vücudu başka bir zırhtan kullanın.

0 ve 1'i orijinallerin üzerine kaydedin

Tamamlandı.

Kıyafet stüdyosu için pencerelere yüklüyorum. biri 0, diğeri 1 için.

I will do what you said, but I have a last question, I can't select my customPreset preset while loading reference, it says xml error and so I have to choose normal CBBE body, maybe that's why I couldn't do it fully.

normally i was using Culichi Buchona CBBE version as preset but i made few changes and saved as customPreset and you should know that when i select culichi buchona i get xml error, when i choose any of my presets from file I get this error. So I can only select CBBE body, there is a solution ?, thank you :)

17 hours ago, s1mpleeee said:

I will do what you said, but I have a last question, I can't select my customPreset preset while loading reference, it says xml error and so I have to choose normal CBBE body, maybe that's why I couldn't do it fully.

normally i was using Culichi Buchona CBBE version as preset but i made few changes and saved as customPreset and you should know that when i select culichi buchona i get xml error, when i choose any of my presets from file I get this error. So I can only select CBBE body, there is a solution ?, thank you :)

You're able to use your preset for other armor sets? If  you don't mind can you attach your preset so I can look at it?

5 hours ago, RedMonika said:

You're able to use your preset for other armor sets? If  you don't mind can you attach your preset so I can look at it?

I've added both my presets here, and I'm getting an error loading references on both.
Finally, after I say create the outfit with the preset I want in the bodyslide, I open the outfit studio, this time the outfit appears on the normal CBBE body again, is this a normal thing?
And one more thing, is it possible for me to see a sample image of you exactly what I should do when loading the reference, because when I do the same as in the other tutorials I get an error, maybe I'm skipping something.

Thank you ! :) 

CustomPreset.xml Culichi Buchona - CBBE (Nude).xml

10 hours ago, s1mpleeee said:

I've added both my presets here, and I'm getting an error loading references on both.
Finally, after I say create the outfit with the preset I want in the bodyslide, I open the outfit studio, this time the outfit appears on the normal CBBE body again, is this a normal thing?
And one more thing, is it possible for me to see a sample image of you exactly what I should do when loading the reference, because when I do the same as in the other tutorials I get an error, maybe I'm skipping something.

Thank you ! :) 

CustomPreset.xml 5.37 kB · 0 downloads Culichi Buchona - CBBE (Nude).xml 10.29 kB · 0 downloads

try it now

CustomPreset.xml

On 1/24/2022 at 10:58 AM, s1mpleeee said:

I am still getting the same error, I am attaching my steps when installing the reference.:/

To be honest I have never seen anyone try to load an XML from that dialog box (yes I know it says in the file types, it lists that) in any tutorials or guides, normally that would be a nif file (reference body mesh for example). I tried to open the presets .XML that are made from bodyslide and they all error, the .OSP files work though, it loads individual nif file from the project, not sure its purpose.

EDIT: I think the load XML is there for legacy projects that used .XML before they were changed to .OSP, just my guess.

Normally I would choose from template and select body from pull down, like CBBE body HDT. After you load the reference body you can then load your preset via SLIDER > LOAD PRESET, and it will list all the bodys that you have in the SliderPresets folder. This is for checking and fixing clipping after doing conform and other slider clipping fixes, etc.

**Also, it is not recommended to install STEAM or any games in the \Program Files\ or \Program Files (x86) folders due to the enhanced security on these folders. Better to make C:\Steam or C:\Games folder structure. This I have seen in many general gaming guides, and it can cause game related issues and errors at times.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Imperfection
3 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Dürüst olmak gerekirse, hiç kimsenin bu iletişim kutusundan bir XML yüklemeye çalıştığını görmedim (evet, dosya türlerinde yazdığını biliyorum, bunu listeliyor) herhangi bir öğreticide veya kılavuzda, normalde bu bir nif dosyası olurdu (referans gövde ağı için) örnek). Bodyslide'dan yapılan .XML önayarlarını açmaya çalıştım ve hepsi hata veriyor, .OSP dosyaları çalışıyor ama amacından emin değilim, projeden bireysel nif dosyasını yüklüyor.

EDIT: Yük XML'inin, .OSP olarak değiştirilmeden önce .XML kullanan eski projeler için orada olduğunu düşünüyorum, sadece tahminim.

Normalde şablondan seçerdim ve CBBE body HDT gibi aşağı açılan gövdeden seçerdim. Referans gövdesini yükledikten sonra, SLIDER > LOAD PRESET yoluyla ön ayarınızı yükleyebilirsiniz ve bu, SliderPresets klasöründe sahip olduğunuz tüm gövdeleri listeleyecektir. Bu, uygunluk ve diğer kaydırıcı kırpma düzeltmeleri vb. yaptıktan sonra kırpmayı kontrol etmek ve sabitlemek içindir.

**Ayrıca, bu klasörlerdeki gelişmiş güvenlik nedeniyle STEAM veya herhangi bir oyunun \Program Files\ veya \Program Files (x86) klasörlerine yüklenmesi önerilmez. C:\Steam veya C:\Games klasör yapısını yapmak daha iyidir. Bunu birçok genel oyun kılavuzunda gördüm ve zaman zaman oyunla ilgili sorunlara ve hatalara neden olabilir.

Umarım yardımcı olur.

This explanation helped me a lot bro.
I have one last question, I'll take care of everything later.
As in the example I put below, I cannot make any changes after loading my preset, and after loading my preset anyway, these clippings appear, everything looks normal in CBBE Body HDT.
I'm getting this error when correcting my preset's clippings.
Thanks to everyone who helped :)
Once you know this, everything will be alright.

another question.png

10 hours ago, s1mpleeee said:

This explanation helped me a lot bro.
I have one last question, I'll take care of everything later.
As in the example I put below, I cannot make any changes after loading my preset, and after loading my preset anyway, these clippings appear, everything looks normal in CBBE Body HDT.
I'm getting this error when correcting my preset's clippings.
Thanks to everyone who helped :)
Once you know this, everything will be alright.

Glad my rambling was some help, credit to the master NIND (jimmyyu) who pointed me to the load preset option a while back, check his videos out on youtube.

LOL, I know that error, but how to explain. From your image this is what I do when I get that error.

1. Answer the error with no, unless you want all the sliders set back to zero

2. Choose any slider and note its value (Breasts 19%) from your pic for example

3. Click on the pencil icon for the slider from step 2 to turn the slider purple.

4. Move the blue part of the slider to the value from step 2, in this case 19%

The inflate/deflate/smooth etc. should work now as expected, once you done fixing clipping you would usually set all sliders back to zero before saving the project unless you are making a project that only conforms to your slider preset in which case you would save with all your sliders active, at least that's the way I understand it.

The one exception I found is the slider value cannot be zero so don't choose one of those if you do you will get this error:

image.png.851015196641d319c19ffc64b025c45a.png

22 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Benim başıboş konuşmamın bir yardımı olduğuna sevindim, beni bir süre önce ön ayarlı yükleme seçeneğine işaret eden usta NIND'e (jimmyyu) teşekkür ederim  , youtube'daki videolarına göz atın .

LOL, bu hatayı biliyorum ama nasıl açıklayacağım. Resminizden bu hatayı aldığımda yaptığım şey bu.

1. Tüm kaydırıcıların sıfıra ayarlanmasını istemiyorsanız, hatayı hayır ile yanıtlayın.

2. Herhangi bir kaydırıcıyı seçin ve örneğin resminizden değerini (Göğüsler %19) not edin.

3. Kaydırıcıyı mora çevirmek için 2. adımdaki kaydırıcının kurşun kalem simgesine tıklayın.

4. Kaydırıcının mavi kısmını 2. adımdaki değere getirin, bu durumda %19

Şişirme/söndürme/pürüzsüz vb. şimdi beklendiği gibi çalışmalıdır, kırpmayı düzelttikten sonra, yalnızca kaydırıcı ön ayarınıza uyan bir proje yapmıyorsanız, projeyi kaydetmeden önce genellikle tüm kaydırıcıları sıfıra ayarlarsınız; bu durumda, tüm kaydırıcılarınız aktifken kaydedin, en azından ben öyle anlıyorum.

Bulduğum tek istisna, kaydırıcı değerinin sıfır olamamasıdır, bu yüzden bunlardan birini seçmezseniz bu hatayı alırsınız:

image.png.851015196641d319c19ffc64b025c45a.png

I really don't know how to thank you.
Although it took me a long time to learn, thanks to you, I am about to reach the level of transforming, at least for now, I know how to do my own transformations.
I hope that I would like to learn how to share these transformations in the near future and contribute to the unconverted clothes :)

4 hours ago, s1mpleeee said:

I really don't know how to thank you.
Although it took me a long time to learn, thanks to you, I am about to reach the level of transforming, at least for now, I know how to do my own transformations.
I hope that I would like to learn how to share these transformations in the near future and contribute to the unconverted clothes :)

Thank you for your kind words

I commend you for your persistence, it's easy to get burned out or frustrated trying to figure some of this out. There is a TON of stuff to read, some of its old or outdated and can leave you scratching your head. It takes a lot to be willing to sit down and actually figure this stuff out especially if you have no experience. Keep at it though.

Just remember to have fun.

Oh, and for your future contributions you will want to look at Outfit Studio > File Menu > Pack Projects I believe this is for distributing our projects to others. I know NIND used this for some of his conversions posted here on LL, so it seems to work but I have not used it yet.

7 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Nazik sözlerin için teşekkür ederim

Kalıcılığınız için sizi takdir ediyorum, bunlardan bazılarını çözmeye çalışırken tükenmek veya hayal kırıklığına uğramak çok kolay. Okunacak bir ton şey var, bazıları eski veya modası geçmiş ve kafanızı kaşımanıza neden olabilir. Özellikle hiç deneyiminiz yoksa, oturup bu şeyleri gerçekten anlamaya istekli olmak çok zaman alır. Yine de devam et.

Sadece eğlenmeyi unutma.

Oh, ve gelecekteki katkılarınız için Outfit Studio > Dosya Menüsü > Projeleri Paketle'ye bakmak isteyeceksiniz. Bunun projelerimizi başkalarına dağıtmak için olduğuna inanıyorum. NIND'in burada LL'de yayınlanan bazı dönüşümleri için bunu kullandığını biliyorum, bu yüzden işe yarıyor ama henüz kullanmadım.

I thank you.
While I was reading it, I thought I'd try it and this information is definitely correct, if I were to share vtaw wardrobe 4, I would still share it saying that the main file is needed, in fact, after I did my last few checks, I can ask permission from the person who shared it on Skyrim Nexus LE and maybe share it here. I don't know if it's necessary to ask for permission, but I thought it was a courtesy :D

7 hours ago, Kiroa said:

herkese merhaba

Bu paketi CBBE'ye dönüştürmek için cömert bir ruh olur mu?

9204 BDO Zırh Paketi Ⅱ v1.0

Daha doğrusu, tek bir zırhtan, bu:

resim.png

Bunu yapmak için motive olacak nazik kişiye teşekkür ederim.

İyi günler

I'd love to do this but I'm too new to separate the armor inside and create a separate group, sorry bro, I hope someone converts this :) 

11 minutes ago, s1mpleeee said:

I'd love to do this but I'm too new to separate the armor inside and create a separate group, sorry bro, I hope someone converts this :) 

I appreciate it, thanks anyway!
I'm not giving up hope even if it's long ?

6 hours ago, s1mpleeee said:

I haven't looked at the linked outfit, so I don't know if this is applicable here, but as long as it is a single mesh (i.e. a single line in the selector on the top right), you can just use export/import (either as nif or obj) to more or less copy/paste them between outfits freely.

In case anybody missed it ( I know I did ) this little gem function was added to Outfit Studio 5.5.0 and is probably one of the most requested tools. Finally, a way to tackle that low poly mesh you needed blender or max to fix before.

Version 5.5.0 Outfit Studio: > "Added "Refine Mesh" command for increasing poly count to the shape menu. " (@sts1skj)

I know I'm stoked!

EDIT: You can also use a mask to control the area of the shape you are increasing the poly for, so you don't necessarily have to do the entire shape.

image.png.2b1054c0531e1e396bd4b0f04efbad6e.png

Edited by Imperfection