Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Greetings to everyone, Nind woulld you consider to add this one to your convertion list? And thanks for your other convetions it had made my skyrim more... hornyful...

Can you post the images and files for the armor you want converted here please?

Also I'm glad I was able to help!

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Can you post the images and files for the armor you want converted here please?

Also I'm glad I was able to help!

Preview

Doom elf armor

download   https://www.mediafire.com/?wgf8euf6z5grdig

console:   help 4 "doom" - help 4 "Damascuse" (or Damascus ?) weapon

@mizar28  I hope I was not wrong

23 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Greetings to everyone, Nind woulld you consider to add this one to your convertion list? And thanks for your other convetions it had made my skyrim more... hornyful...

Has Already been done on page 236 of this thread: File (By @Sorceress99)

doom heavy.jpg

All you need to do is replace textures. File Name: Doom Heavy Armor Set

2 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Thats what she told me, but if you notice ( even if its based on the same armor) those are different as watching a bettle and a porche.

4 hours ago, stillsnow said:

Has Already been done on page 236 of this thread: File (By @Sorceress99)

All you need to do is replace textures. File Name: Doom Heavy Armor Set

4 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Thats the one thank you O_O.

also i want to add this:

Stillsnow, are both textures already included?

If not, I'll credit sorceress and combine the two into the same ESP with some slutty modifications included. 

18 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

If not, I'll credit sorceress and combine the two into the same ESP with some slutty modifications included. 

No they aren't included. you'll probably have to combine them from both mods. So kindly go ahead and do that.

3 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Thats what she told me, but if you notice ( even if its based on the same armor) those are different as watching a bettle and a porche.

I still think it's just the textures that are different. That said, the weapons aren't there in Sorceress's version. (it just has the armor)

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Thats great! what i meant when i wrote based on the same armor i meant Lineage 2 Dark Elf Doom Heavy Armor set (when you equip it on another race, the armor visually changes), the one that sorceress kindly converted and the one that im asking, were made by different autors, sharing only the name.

7 hours ago, stillsnow said:

No they aren't included. you'll probably have to combine them from both mods. So kindly go ahead and do that.

I still think it's just the textures that are different. That said, the weapons aren't there in Sorceress's version. (it just has the armor)

7 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Thats great! what i meant when i wrote based on the same armor i meant Lineage 2 Dark Elf Doom Heavy Armor set (when you equip it on another race, the armor visually changes), the one that sorceress kindly converted and the one that im asking, were made by different autors, sharing only the name.

Actually the texture mapping and setup of the armor are different.... so really its a different armor altogether:

image.thumb.png.f7df789657c8b3d50bef6e80306c90ac.png

trying to apply the textures across the matching sections results in bad appearance.

EDIT: Since I already started this though, I'll go ahead and merge them.

45 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Actually the texture mapping and setup of the armor are different.... so really its a different armor altogether:

trying to apply the textures across the matching sections results in bad appearance.

EDIT: Since I already started this though, I'll go ahead and merge them.

Oh! so the armors were different all along? They felt so identical to look at :( I feel like I now understand what @mizar28 was trying to say.

Great! Thanks for the update.

if i may, as a slutty option i suggest removing the metalic frontal piece but leave the underboob straps and make it look like the lower part its wrapped/ hanging from the nipples?

Im embarrased of being a choosing beggar, but when you said slutty modifications i couldnt help imagine the outcomes.

6 hours ago, mizar28 said:

Great! Thanks for the update.

if i may, as a slutty option i suggest removing the metalic frontal piece but leave the underboob straps and make it look like the lower part its wrapped/ hanging from the nipples?

Im embarrased of being a choosing beggar, but when you said slutty modifications i couldnt help imagine the outcomes.

hmmmm do you mind giving me a quick sketch of what you are thinking?  I don't quite understand it.