Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I am not sure if I am requesting in the right topic. There is the armor known as "Falmer Slayer". The only thing I need from this armor is that nice female fur coat. Could someone please detach it from the armor and make CBBE conversion of it? And if it is possible, it would be nice to make multiple fur coats with different colors (black, red, pink).

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/11/falmer-slayer-armor.html

tumblr_pij2skejPs1xz2zrpo1_1280.jpg

15 hours ago, Delite said:

I am not sure if I am requesting in the right topic. There is the armor known as "Falmer Slayer". The only thing I need from this armor is that nice female fur coat. Could someone please detach it from the armor and make CBBE conversion of it? And if it is possible, it would be nice to make multiple fur coats with different colors (black, red, pink).

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/11/falmer-slayer-armor.html

tumblr_pij2skejPs1xz2zrpo1_1280.jpg

This might suit your need

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78752

1 hour ago, RedMonika said:

Nope, it is not. It is nice mod, I use fur poncho and fur hat, but it has not that female fur clothing from falmer slayer armor.

Honestly, this is quite strange thing. The game exists for nine years. There are beautiful women in cold land of Skyrim. And beautiful women looks great in beautiful fur coats. And still nobody created female fur clothing for Skyrim. Well, okay, there are at least two mods: "Fur Armor Set" and "Winter Fashion". But isn't it strange anyway?

23 minutes ago, Delite said:

Nope, it is not. It is nice mod, I use fur poncho and fur hat, but it has not that female fur clothing from falmer slayer armor.

Honestly, this is quite strange thing. The game exists for nine years. There are beautiful women in cold land of Skyrim. And beautiful women looks great in beautiful fur coats. And still nobody created female fur clothing for Skyrim. Well, okay, there are at least two mods: "Fur Armor Set" and "Winter Fashion". But isn't it strange anyway?

True. I didn't know if you knew about that mod. 

I was curious and I found that the sexy mod separates them

Spoiler

image.png.49c2bfb827196b4ed08c72aada80652b.png

FalmerSlayer_+_UUNP_and_CBBE_Bodyslide.7z

1 hour ago, bluepigeon said:

Nevermind.  I found a usable and free version of 7z.  Looks like it should and I has CBBE Bodyslide files of DeNile ready for use.

What do you mean "free version"?

7zip IS free... in all it's versions. If anyone is trying to make you pay for 7zip they are ripping you off. Just go to the official homepage 7-zip.org and download right there. Should also be the first link that Google spits out.

When I meant free, I was being sarcastic.  Most of time, it's the software I need comes with a hefty price tag or requires so much personal information or its another 30 day trial type software before it switches off.  I'm forced to buy a copy if I wish to use it again.  Win Zip is notorious for this action.