Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

4 hours ago, O_O said:

Do you confirm that the procedure also works in reverse, from CBBE to UUNP ? ANd for things like BHUNP or COSIOHD ? Thanks ❤️

I don't know of a conversion reference for CosioHD, but the good thing is that Cosio is an enhanced CBBE body, so you can use the CBBE conversion reference and then load the cosio body into the body afterwards.

BHUNP... the SMP stuff is unfortunately not that easy to handle. NIND posted a tutorial on how to convert into SMP bodies (like BHUNP) just a short time ago, so the link to that guide should only be a couple of pages back in this thread.

On 7/2/2020 at 1:52 AM, superrayas said:

you could easly convert this from uunp, just open up from outfitsudio, then add convertion reference CBBE, and conform all, done.

https://twihttps://twitter.com/SkyrimBadHombre/status/1274913650361405440?s=20tter.com/SkyrimBadHombre/status/1274913650361405440?s=20

can u give me a more indept guide plz? iv never done this before, im in outfit studio, loaded the shoes (i only want the shoes to be cbbe) i clicked File>Make Conversion Reference and then it told me i need to have at least 1 slider which is not zero, so i changed 1 slider and clicked ok, now what? im stuck here :S

7 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

can u give me a more indept guide plz? iv never done this before, im in outfit studio, loaded the shoes (i only want the shoes to be cbbe) i clicked File>Make Conversion Reference and then it told me i need to have at least 1 slider which is not zero, so i changed 1 slider and clicked ok, now what? im stuck here :S

first open outfit studio, then load or drag and drop the meshe you want to convert, in this case the shoes, then in the upper left corner load reference body, in your case some CBBE, then un the upper menu, conform all,, then you can delete the reference body (CBBE), go to the upper left corner and SAVE AS, then select a name, the original file name, the route to the file folder, then a name for your cbbe bodyslide set, a name for the folder of your cbbe bodyslide shape data, and last a name for your cbbe bodyslide file. now reload bodyslide and search for the name of your bodyslide set, convert and taaa daaa

On 7/4/2020 at 2:07 PM, Bamatias said:

link from nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101083?tab=files

IF YOU PREFER TO USE THE VERSION CREATED FOR SKYRIM SE:

P.S:

Please make several of this, in various colors and  add more sexy stuff if you want

After I get done with the angels i can finish this up.... Audio driver update comepletely broke nifskope and BS/OS... spent the last 4 days trying to troubleshoot it and figure out the issue... a system restore fixed it.

PS Sexy variant like this?

1194074462_2020-07-0600_46_28-Preview.png.c230a3070bd4236686f3e9a1f097f97c.png320986446_2020-07-0600_46_43-Preview.png.440846c2e8c0d7c03c2434ee10bbe098.png990516793_2020-07-0600_46_21-Preview.png.a8270722e0b1364de2051216b2bba1d9.png\

Also Dark Brotherhood +Sexy Variant is done and will be posted tommorow @johntrine

image.png.001048e085c4a634d5b55b19126a6b23.png

14 hours ago, superrayas said:

first open outfit studio, then load or drag and drop the meshe you want to convert, in this case the shoes, then in the upper left corner load reference body, in your case some CBBE, then un the upper menu, conform all,, then you can delete the reference body (CBBE), go to the upper left corner and SAVE AS, then select a name, the original file name, the route to the file folder, then a name for your cbbe bodyslide set, a name for the folder of your cbbe bodyslide shape data, and last a name for your cbbe bodyslide file. now reload bodyslide and search for the name of your bodyslide set, convert and taaa daaa

it doest work because the shape of feet in high heels are different with the reference ones and i cannot find any other CBBE shoes which have same shape in order to use as reference :(

On 5/10/2020 at 8:50 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

i dont know what it is.... but I NEED IT.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm First thing after Angels.

So there is a chance for angeli tech suit to be ported into Skyrim? that will be awesome )))  waiting with anticipation ))

4 hours ago, anna_wolf said:

So there is a chance for angeli tech suit to be ported into Skyrim? that will be awesome )))  waiting with anticipation ))

I am in the midst of it yes..... Have the model in 3dsmax and have fitted it to the skyrim body.  Already have permission from the author.

2 hours ago, Bamatias said:

Nind , sorry for the question , but did you start this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103224?tab=description

I have not had the chance to start this yet, no.

2 hours ago, KirilMarkova said:

Any chance for this one to have a CBBE BS NIND? 

2020.07.07-21.59 (2).png

DOA-Fluffy Foam.7z 4.52 MB · 1 download

that looks relatively quick.  Is it a single body piece?

18 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Edhildil's Dark Brotherhood

20200707021411_1.thumb.jpg.739da52e881956102185354b11f4f4fc.jpg

20200707021539_1.thumb.jpg.79788222d961dc13d26b1dec2e185916.jpg

Changes include (Other than bodyslide):
+Oily Body option
+Slutty Options

Credit-Edhildil

Hey Nind, I just downloaded and equipped this armor, it's invisible.  No mesh, not textures.  Is there a file path problem?

On 9/9/2019 at 12:58 PM, LucentShard said:

Could someone convert this beautiful outfit to CBBE HDT Bodyslide?

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3085.html

entry_img_3092.jpg

Okay, guys, I am so SORRY for reviving an old thread, you can curse me, you can burn me, you can hate me all you want, but....what happened with this???? I am looking for this specific pink colored dress for SkyrimSE and I am using UUNP with HDT-SMP physics and all that. Some CBBE clothes are working for my character's body and I think I am lucky. But I really want to get this specific one. I found the file that has all three of them, the purple, the pink and the blue one, it doesn't work properly it is stretching out and feels out of place. I got another one from a Russian site and it is in Russian but it works partially with physics but they are different colors. I am so lost right now and don't know what to do, has anyone ported these to SE and made them work with physics? Please, someone throw me a link! 

3 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

I am looking for this specific pink colored dress for SkyrimSE and I am using UUNP

One problem could be that this topic is for Skyrim LE and conversions *to* CBBE.

Or I misunderstood you. 'twas a hard day.

Spoiler

On 7/7/2020 at 12:03 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Edhildil's Dark Brotherhood

20200707021411_1.thumb.jpg.739da52e881956102185354b11f4f4fc.jpg

20200707021539_1.thumb.jpg.79788222d961dc13d26b1dec2e185916.jpg

Changes include (Other than bodyslide):
+Oily Body option
+Slutty Options

Credit-Edhildil

the outfit has two versions in bodyslides (and in game) but only the nsfw version seems to have bodyslide but the non sfw version doesnt, is it supposed to happen?