Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

9 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

NIND might become overwhelmed and experience burnout at some point. I think it's important for the load to be shared, lest we'll lose all brave heroes doing conversions at some point.

(Unfortunately I'm currently settling into two new jobs at the same time, so I had to postpone all my plans to partake in converting and being the one doing the more tame stuff.)

For Sure!  I am actually cutting back to targetting three singular outfit conversions per week to avoid this exact problem lol.

Update: Dominatrix plugged variants finished.

20200624013036_1.thumb.jpg.03e42511b8434f3eaa65b90f9d153d28.jpg

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

All in all not too bad, need to fix some clipping, but should be alright.

I'll add the standard zaps and a puppies out version.

20200626021445_1.thumb.jpg.db1161c1d2e6567bc108a9a3f69d4b2c.jpg

I see well a version without sleeves and with the lower part shorter like miniskirt, after all clevage is the focus.

yo, @NIND (jimmyyu) can you do me a favour and check if this outfit's meshs load correctly in outfit studio? for some reason the belt part is just out of position and rotation by default and deleting bone weight from select shapes just insta ctd's my outfit studio.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27603?tab=files&file_id=1000031646

ps- image if anyone is interested in making a cbbe version. i am trying to make a uunp one.

Spoiler

27603-1-1354313407.jpg

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

[NINI] has something new just begging for some conversion therapy.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13393-nini-fire-keeper-horny-back-port-hdt-pesmp/

FINALLY A FIREKEEPER SEXY OUTFIT

6 hours ago, johntrine said:

yo, @NIND (jimmyyu) can you do me a favour and check if this outfit's meshs load correctly in outfit studio? for some reason the belt part is just out of position and rotation by default and deleting bone weight from select shapes just insta ctd's my outfit studio.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27603?tab=files&file_id=1000031646

ps- image if anyone is interested in making a cbbe version. i am trying to make a uunp one.

Hide contents

About to upload wakufu in a bit, I'll check out the meshes then. I am interested in a CBBE for this and have already been given perms to convert any of his armor!