Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

If my merges were Facebook relationship statuses, they'd be "It's complicated." It's a hot jumbled mess, to be honest. :/

There is no frownyface react.  And here I was hoping to mooch off of your work if they were somewhat categorized lol

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

And here I was hoping to mooch off of your work if they were somewhat categorized lol

I tried to group some of the clothes by creator, but since I was going by file name - well, not all of your conversions hat "NIND" in their name, and your conversion of Newmiller's Ceremonial Mage Armor threw some errors at me and refused to be merged.

Also I'm still torn between putting your Vampirella conversion into GRIM's merge or into yours.

Also also I added heel sounds to all armors where appropriate.

Realistically, you dont need to run every mod you download. I pick and choose items that I like and will use and store them in 5 large collections. One esp is for lingerie, one for clothings, one for footwear, one for jewelry and one for accessories. This way I dont have to use an esp but still have the items I like.  When I work on an item I like in OS, I save a copy of it to one of the 5 collections as a bodyslide file. Then add it to the esp in CK. I create 5 mesh and texture folders to match the 5 esp.

I also keep the large collection mods but limit the small ones to those with the most used items. By limiting what Items you keep and storing them in common esp files, you can greatly reduces the number of esp you have to load.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, RedMonika said:

Welcome back!

I'm surprised you want that converted. Who are you and what have you done with NR!?

Thank you! Im the original hehe and well,,, Im not 21 anymore, I said goodbye to skimpy armors. Now I prefer more lore armor.

2 hours ago, no-remorse said:

Thank you! Im the original hehe and well,,, Im not 21 anymore, I said goodbye to skimpy armors. Now I prefer more lore armor.

lol... Well, with your experience can't you do that and you're never too old for skimpy armors.

3 hours ago, no-remorse said:

Sadly, I bear bad news. Neither NIND nor I do lore friendly stuff.  If it isn't skimpy or less, it's ignored.

I've installed several Melodic mods.  About half work fine.  Some of them have a weird boob physics problem, which i was able to fix by changing the reference body.  The rest of them seem to resist any kind of change that I try with OS.  The boobs with minds of their own just won't go away.  Have any of the rest of you had a similar problem with Melodic mods?  It drives me berserk.

Never mind, I finally got it.  There was a node in the nif, something called havoc path.  Deleted that, all is well.

1 hour ago, smit said:

Good day to all on this site, I apologize that again not on the topic, maybe someone needs clothes.

https://all-mods.ru/skyrim/novaya-bronya-i-odezhda/skyrim-heavy-metal-man/

Well, you're on topic in that our theme is on clothing modification but it's for female attire. Just don't be asking for any conversions and wierding us out. LOL Thanks for the diversion. Nice outfit and music. I :classic_heart::classic_heart: Enigma!!

21 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request. . . . Naver Collection CBBE HDT BS LE  This is a large collection  (130+) of dresses, skirts, pants, foorwear and tops with a few accessories thrown in. While the requested conversion had a lot more items, I only converted the ones I liked. With so many pieces converted, there may still be some clipping or missing textures but I think I got them all. Let me know if any problems.

1001.jpg1020.jpg1023.jpg

1019.jpg2005.jpg1022.jpg

1025.jpg2001.jpg2004.jpg

Naver_Collection_CBBE_HDT_BS_LE.7z 119.24 MB · 101 downloads

where can I get the original file? I'm interested in coverting this for UUNP/BHUNP