Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

4 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

how hard is that to do?

I basically just attach the neccessary scripts, variables, and inventory modifiers to the armors within your esp. It's tedious busy work and not too difficult, as long as the armor is completely done and modelled and I have an esp to work with.

Be warned, though. I might add some unexpected tweaking. (I should really complete my Hook file, but I'm just too lazy to compile the scripts. You'd be giving me a reason to do so.)

2 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I basically just attach the neccessary scripts, variables, and inventory modifiers to the armors within your esp. It's tedious busy work and not too difficult, as long as the armor is completely done and modelled and I have an esp to work with.

Be warned, though. I might add some unexpected tweaking. (I should really complete my Hook file, but I'm just too lazy to compile the scripts. You'd be giving me a reason to do so.)

There should be no problem to add DD lock, key and various mechanisms to the clothing. Copy a DD item to replace the NIF path of armor addon.

The problem is how to unify the gag devices.

In addition to locking, key and various mechanisms, the script of DD's gag call may also contain the content of modifying the expression of the character. It is visually observed that an intensity value of Aah or bigAah of the content of mfg phoneme in MFG expression system is adopted?

The change I have made is to directly modify the MoodDisgusted overall expression of the MFG expression content in the MFG expression system. Four necessary tri files have been changed, femalehead.tri eyesfemale.tri femaleheadbrows.tri mouthhumanf.tri 。 These four make a unified transformation of each other and show a new look of MoodDisgusted. Then I used the script to call the look of MoodDisgusted.

I don't know how to combine these two kinds of scripts. When we equip the original thing of DD, we use the Aah called by DD, and when we equip the thing of kziitd, we use the call of MoodDisgusted.

Maybe you know, if this can be solved, then nothing else is a problem.

Just now, kziitd said:

The problem is how to unify the gag devices.

Spoiler

1154342534_TESV2019-10-1810-20-23-02.jpg.ed23bce5f1282e8cd7dd3956516aa0ed.jpg

889520298_TESV2019-10-1810-20-33-46.jpg.07c7d619b6591832830a9652cf3dc81b.jpg

1226908540_TESV2019-10-1810-20-56-17.jpg.7156c00c8a790f9892c1cf0ff4581326.jpg

DD's in my opinion is just nibbling on the candy, so I made a new one according to my own preference.

Some people like this, some like that, are allowed.

So the question is how to put them together.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

New scripts specifically for this problem, I'd say? Can't be that difficult to use the ones from DD and modify them accordingly. It's basically what I did for my own personal Framework anyway. I'm just too lazy / mentally troubled right now to do it.

2 hours ago, kziitd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1154342534_TESV2019-10-1810-20-23-02.jpg.ed23bce5f1282e8cd7dd3956516aa0ed.jpg

889520298_TESV2019-10-1810-20-33-46.jpg.07c7d619b6591832830a9652cf3dc81b.jpg

1226908540_TESV2019-10-1810-20-56-17.jpg.7156c00c8a790f9892c1cf0ff4581326.jpg

DD's in my opinion is just nibbling on the candy, so I made a new one according to my own preference.

Some people like this, some like that, are allowed.

Hmm there is a small issue with the version of the ESP in the conversion as well.... when equipping a ball gag and then taking it out, the mouth stays open.....  And is there a script to make an NPC fit into the rope bindings?

And for now my idea is just to make a smaller DD compatible ESP that works with some of the equipment as an optional download.

1 hour ago, NoirXiaoba said:

New scripts specifically for this problem, I'd say? Can't be that difficult to use the ones from DD and modify them accordingly. It's basically what I did for my own personal Framework anyway. I'm just too lazy / mentally troubled right now to do it.

I totally get the mental troubles, lol....currently I convert because I feel a lack of purpose, and this gives me one for the time being.  If I were to do it, I would like to start off with something basic...... for example just the gags.  Is there an example you could link to me of someone attaching the scripts to a new game object?

14 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Is there an example you could link to me of someone attaching the scripts to a new game object?

I taught most of it to myself using xEdit, so I never bothered searching for one, sorry. I simply opened DDa / DDe and looked at the armor I wanted to emulate, then more or less copied the settings with minor adaptations to my own play style. The rest was pretty much trial and error, evening out the kinks.

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I totally get the mental troubles, lol....currently I convert because I feel a lack of purpose, and this gives me one for the time being.  If I were to do it, I would like to start off with something basic...... for example just the gags.  Is there an example you could link to me of someone attaching the scripts to a new game object?

I know that the Creation Kit (CK) is a bad word but it isn't that hard for what you want to accomplish.

When you open it choose your esp as the active file and optionally choose the DD file that includes the piece that you want to emulate (but not as the active file, just double-click it)

After the CK is done loading find your "armor" and open it. You will get something like this:

Spoiler

Screenshot (173)j.jpg

On the bottom right hand side is where you place your script. With a new script (that is one you are going to add) you click add (the blue highlight) and choose new script. Paste the script that you copied for use and it should compile. Alternatively, if you have loaded DD then the script for the item you want to emulate will already be in the CK. When you click add all you'll need to do is to find that script and click on it. It's much easier but it does make DD a hard requirement (which shouldn't be an issue if you are trying to add DD functionality anyway).

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I know that the Creation Kit (CK) is a bad word but it isn't that hard for what you want to accomplish.

When you open it choose your esp as the active file and optionally choose the DD file that includes the piece that you want to emulate (but not as the active file, just double-click it)

After the CK is done loading find your "armor" and open it. You will get something like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot (173)j.jpg

On the bottom right hand side is where you place your script. With a new script (that is one you are going to add) you click add (the blue highlight) and choose new script. Paste the script that you copied for use and it should compile. Alternatively, if you have loaded DD then the script for the item you want to emulate will already be in the CK. When you click add all you'll need to do is to find that script and click on it. It's much easier but it does make DD a hard requirement (which shouldn't be an issue if you are trying to add DD functionality anyway).

Ah okay, similar to HDT High Heels then.

14 minutes ago, CINCSAC said:

Greetings, oh Mages.

Would any of you be willing to request the author to get their permission to do an LE conversion of this

gorgeous outfit?

Yours beggingly

cincsac

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36619?tab=description

I'll ask so myself or someone else can convert.

EDIT: Original Outfit is here with Open Permissions:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103227?tab=posts&BH=0

I'm going to bump this one to after the maid (which should be finished today)

On 6/2/2020 at 8:24 PM, O_O said:

*whistles*

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

By request. . . .  DX Succubus CBBE HDT BS LE  Changed the footware to separate matched models as boots and heels. Replaced HDTHeels with NIO and the UNP with CBBE HDT.  Couple of pieces would benefit from SMP but works well without. Enjoy! Besure to :thumbsup: if you like it. 

DX Succubus CBBE HDT BS LE.7z 75.55 MB · 32 downloads

Marvelous!  I'll mirror to nexus with the credit going to you!

16 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Hmm there is a small issue with the version of the ESP in the conversion as well.... when equipping a ball gag and then taking it out, the mouth stays open.....  And is there a script to make an NPC fit into the rope bindings?

And for now my idea is just to make a smaller DD compatible ESP that works with some of the equipment as an optional download.

Don't use Creation Kit when you don't have to. You don't have to use creation kit to make DD's based mostly off existing DD's. Maybe it's particular to how I set up CK but it's terrible to use, maybe it's faster if I disabled all but required mods when loading, but I don't do that. 

Spoiler

When I posted the translated esp for kztiid's previous packs I said I'd try to add DD effects to his devices. It mostly worked, but I ran into a few issues that prevented me from releasing anything.

1. Couldn't figure out how panel gags worked, As I recall it involved me making new nif files with the plug of the panel gag in a specific position and I could just never get it to work.

2. I never converted the open mouth effect to however DD does it, I simply don't have the know how. This had the side effect of being overwritten whenever another facial animation was triggered, or when removing a device and putting one on in the same inventory sequence the character's mouth would close. 

3. The Kziitd's blindfolds use DD gag slots and his gags use DD blindfold slots, which requires editing in nifskope and tesedit to fix. 

4. I never made custom scripts or really went outside of the box to make things interesting or bothered fixing point #2 so there was nothing worth releasing.

Kziitd's armbinder takes up slots more like a straitjacket does, might be best to treat it that way. 

It still worked mostly, gags prevented speech and triggered other gag interactions that DD has; the armbinder restricted combat or escaping from other devices (mitten effect could be added too, might make more sense with a boxtie); etc. Essentially I was able to make devices lockable and interact properly with DD. 

That all said, here's an esp for this set of devices. I never really know what to put in the items' descriptions.

KziitdFeitshSet-BdsmMaid.esp