Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

9 minutes ago, lindazana said:

Any chance of a CBBE HDT Bodyslide for the RGB Color Change Suit? (potentially with non-changing variants if you feel fancy?)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101743?

This is finished, just needed to add the sluttifying zaps and some higher priority (no one asked for this yet) stuff came up.  I'll upload it later today or early tomorrow.

1 minute ago, GiantmetalLink said:

5 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Please add photos to this post.... Also, I will pass on converting this. :c

On the other hand, I am always willing to teach.

Text Armor Update: These are your two Slootkinis!

1892469416_2020-05-1620_50_16-Window.png.2971c07060f82783cd172babd291b0e1.png1697664101_2020-05-1620_49_49-Window.png.cbc617c97e75f0e3d5ebffb7558e9848.png

How exactly do you convert a vanilla body outfit to CBBE Bodyslide? If it's even possible

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

StoneHeart Text Outfits20200517024147_1.thumb.jpg.26370c9245914c0f3a6f03ae8710d08d.jpg

@O_O

Changes Made (Besides Bodyslide):
-Reweighting of CBBE Breast weights to acheive a more uniform bounce.... See the gif.
-Slootkini 1 and 2 added to outfits
-Transparent and cutout versions of original outfits
-Customization zaps on the Dress outfit (Midriff, Enhance cleavage, tube top, Micro dress Skirt ect.)
-Oily bodies available on each

GenerousDecimalDrake-size_restricted.gif

Spoiler

20200517021541_1.thumb.jpg.b39c492c00c5001540a712cd605d69a0.jpg20200517024308_1.thumb.jpg.af96324d13806215f479899965567905.jpg

Credit:StoneHeart

I know I've requested 2-3 things already, but here's something extra- NINI Death Lady doesn't allow me to equip the lower and upper parts at the same time, probably a slot conflict. Would it be too much if I asked that someone assigns either 44 or 47 to the lower part? I'm trying to familiarize my self with TES5Edit and it's already making me feel pretty uncomfortable, having to deal with NIFScope on top is not a good idea for me ;3

Well, if it can't be done it's fine ^_^ I can also provide the original if need be, though I don't think I should post pics of it? It's technically not a conversion request, it's already been done or otherwise already worked.

9 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

I know I've requested 2-3 things already, but here's something extra- NINI Death Lady doesn't allow me to equip the lower and upper parts at the same time, probably a slot conflict. Would it be too much if I asked that someone assigns either 44 or 47 to the lower part? I'm trying to familiarize my self with TES5Edit and it's already making me feel pretty uncomfortable, having to deal with NIFScope on top is not a good idea for me ;3

Well, if it can't be done it's fine ^_^ I can also provide the original if need be, though I don't think I should post pics of it? It's technically not a conversion request, it's already been done or otherwise already worked.

Let me suggest that you look at this:

Then you will be able to do it yourself. It's mildly tedious (mildly compared to what else gets done on this thread) but it's not hard.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Let me suggest that you look at this:

Then you will be able to do it yourself. It's mildly tedious (mildly compared to what else gets done on this thread) but it's not hard.

2 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Don’t forget that you can change the mesh type to BSdismemberskininstance (the type required to assign partititons) in nifskope.  

For bodyslide projects you’ll want to make these changes on the shapedata NIF or you’ll have to repeat every time you build

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

Then you will be able to do it

I get it if it's a hassle, I already said so. I also in general can get behind the whole "Teach someone to fish" thing, just not as much for such things. I humbly posed my request exactly because I'm merely an end user so to speak, and do wish to remain so, at least largely. As much as I appreciate what is being and has been done in this 470+ page topic, I do not wish to be part of it in any way other than posing requests and hoping they coincide with the whims of the authorities on the subject here. It's all cool.

3 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

I get it if it's a hassle, I already said so. I also in general can get behind the whole "Teach someone to fish" thing, just not as much for such things. I humbly posed my request exactly because I'm merely an end user so to speak, and do wish to remain so, at least largely. As much as I appreciate what is being and has been done in this 470+ page topic, I do not wish to be part of it in any way other than posing requests and hoping they coincide with the whims of the authorities on the subject here. It's all cool.

You are, of course, entitled to handle this in any manner you choose. I would personally think that NIND had other things to do but maybe not. At least, now you have a choice.

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

You are, of course, entitled to handle this in any manner you choose. I would personally think that NIND had other things to do but maybe not. At least, now you have a choice.

Choices are always good, some times you go back and choose differently. You never know :3 So indeed thank you for the information. Well, NIND may or may not be busy; But as long as someone is actively taking requests, it does not hurt to throw in a couple of ideas on what to convert. It's not like I've been leaning heavily on anyone, and if I have, they should let me know directly. I would not do such a thing intentionally.

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

@Psalam Your theme song in your sig is so beautiful. Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for noticing. I can take very little credit. I have nothing to do with the singers. And it was @donttouchmethere who pointed it out to me years ago when he was still trying to figure out what my screen name meant. I only had sense enough to recognize it's beauty and add it to my signature so that others could also enjoy it.

On 5/13/2020 at 2:18 PM, Sorceress99 said:

BY request. . . Nightmare Armor by Nausciaa CBBE HDT BS LE  I worked on this a couple of years ago but never released it due to fixing the glove problem.  Seems to be working now. Any problems, you may notify me or not. I could send Bruno and Roxy to help you decide but busted bones can't push the :thumbsup: button. I dont and you do. [ ] In the box!. :classic_heart: :classic_heart: :classic_heart:

29_37.jpg46_36.jpg

Nightmare Armor by Nausciaa CBBE HDT BS LE.7z 12.34 MB · 101 downloads

None of the pieces have a texture for me. I've downloaded mod from you before, and this is the first one that didn't work first try. They show up as pink, in game. 1604d7d86f8a61d3f3f5eb711ea85a2a.png

35 minutes ago, Squally said:

None of the pieces have a texture for me. I've downloaded mod from you before, and this is the first one that didn't work first try. They show up as pink, in game.

I think textures are in wrong folder...

Copy Hentai folder and its contents into \textures\armor and this should fix until Sorceress can upload fixed archive.

Nif shows path textures\armor\hentai\black\m.dds but archive is packed Textures\Hentai\Black\

2 hours ago, Squally said:

None of the pieces have a texture for me. I've downloaded mod from you before, and this is the first one that didn't work first try. They show up as pink, in game. 

Move the texture folder 'Hentai\Black' to armor directory 'Armor\Hentai\Black' or replace old file with v1

@NIND (jimmyyu)Hi NIND, I have a quick query, where can I find the CBBE conversions for the KziitdXXXToolset that you were working on? You had posted on kziitd’s blog that you were finishing a conversion, but for the life of me, I can’t seem to find any download links, threads, or pages with the conversion. If you could just point me in the right direction I’d greatly appreciate it.

On 5/19/2020 at 9:28 AM, nopeohgodwhy said:

@NIND (jimmyyu)Hi NIND, I have a quick query, where can I find the CBBE conversions for the KziitdXXXToolset that you were working on? You had posted on kziitd’s blog that you were finishing a conversion, but for the life of me, I can’t seem to find any download links, threads, or pages with the conversion. If you could just point me in the right direction I’d greatly appreciate it.

Oh its done, I just got distracted  and have not taken the photos for it yet..... Now that I know someone is actually waiting on it, I'll do that and get it up today. 

I promise its done though (one of the tape binders) :

20200515120814_1.jpg