Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, smit said:

Soon.

From what I can tell, you are advertising that you are adding things to your clothing collection mod. It also appears to be for UNP/UUNP. This is what I'm getting through google translate.

So are you asking for it to be converted to CBBE? Or just showing progress? Just wondering because this is a CBBE conversion thread.

15 minutes ago, stillsnow said:

I know the people are extremely busy and loaded with piles of conversions on this thread... but let me be the douchebag who adds another to the pile. I'd be ever so grateful if someone does a conversion of DX Witcher Armor - UNP LE to CBBE BS.

Thanks

Inky84 usually does the CBBE BS conversions for DeserterX outfits. Keep an eye open for one soon on Nexus.

14 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Inky84 usually does the CBBE BS conversions for DeserterX outfits. Keep an eye open for one soon on Nexus.

well, as happy as i am to receive a reply from you (your conversions are pretty dope) here, Inky84 mentioned (in the comment section of the mod) that he moved on to SSE and no longer has the setup for LE. That was the whole reason i requested it here. :)

25 minutes ago, stillsnow said:

well, as happy as i am to receive a reply from you (your conversions are pretty dope) here, Inky84 mentioned (in the comment section of the mod) that he moved on to SSE and no longer has the setup for LE. That was the whole reason i requested it here. :)

If it hasn't been done in a week or so, I'll take care of it.

19 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Nind,

I am anxiously awaiting this little gem are you still working on it?

thanks

NIND's CBBE HDT Bodyslide Standalone:

CBBE Haku Wedding Bikini

DevotedNervousArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

Changes Made:
-Conversion to CBBE Bodyslide
-Added Zaps

WARNING: The textures on the heel stockings are high resolution, and can max out your VRAM.  I don't know how to fix this so I provided a zap for them that is enabled by default.

Previews:

Spoiler

20200307035317_1.jpg.d8c53fb3daf2c456ee4df95327127813.thumb.jpg.91582892886d247f20eadfcdc5b8daaa.jpg20200307033747_1.jpg.b368f9c7cb0c3ec6e709252538ea47dc.thumb.jpg.e75fed6d73285b112cee6f621da531f8.jpg

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12008-haku-wedding-dress-bikini-cbbe/