Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Heartbeat Lingerie

Persian Outfit

Night Wave

Shadow Walker

Bad Girl

Farrah Outfit

These would be greatly appreciated. The guy certainly an excellent modder and quite prolific. I would jion his Patreon but I am already in 11 channels! 

hmmmm I need to figure out how to access the previous T2 stuff but I can get the Persian, shadow Walker and Night Wave now.......  How should I get this to you?

10 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

hmmmm I need to figure out how to access the previous T2 stuff but I can get the Persian, shadow Walker and Night Wave now.......  How should I get this to you?

Melodic aded the extra textures for use his Tier2 Patronds. Don't need the mods just the extra textures.  Just post the files to LL if they aren't too big. Maybe break them up in to smaller uplaods or put them on Mega or Google One Drive. If you are a t3 then log in to his Patreon channel and the download icon should appear. 

On 2/27/2020 at 8:27 AM, tomcat101 said:

Sorceress you back , I was going ask what happened to you , as saw no posts , glad to see you still hear :)

Thanks.  Actually I came back to create some sexy scenes of my character to make into jigsaw puzzles. Done a couple of 1k that turned out nice but I need hi-rez images to make it look good. While I'm here, might do a few conversions as well. 

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Melodic aded the extra textures for use his Tier2 Patronds. Don't need the mods just the extra textures.  Just post the files to LL if they aren't too big. Maybe break them up in to smaller uplaods or put them on Mega or Google One Drive. If you are a t3 then log in to his Patreon channel and the download icon should appear. 

Even the 2k ones are like 110 mb..... lemme get them on one drive

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Thanks.  Actually I came back to create some sexy scenes of my character to make into jigsaw puzzles. Done a couple of 1k that turned out nice but I need hi-rez images to make it look good. While I'm here, might do a few conversions as well. 

Hope you hear for awhile , missed seeing your conversions :)