Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

3 hours ago, hp4068 said:

https://ezarrfollowers.blogspot.com/

Down is hard because of advertising.

Followers Can I change the download to Google Drive?

Hmm that is pretty predatory...... I think someone uploaded it on media fire.  Let me find the link.  I'll update the download here to be standalone instead :c

EDIT: Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/file/e2zv8uub6i8wdma/Android_18_Follower_-1.1.rar/file

@NIND (jimmyyu) The link to skyri mods highlites? Yeah I downloaded them once, It doesnt have bodyslide. The shape you see is "Small Boobs" There is also "big boob" version and smp physics support. And the grim bodyshape. Everything, but the bodyslide. Here is the link for quick download: https://kp4068.tistory.com/search/Vampirella Merge with 7ZIP, REPLY IF I AM NEEDED FOR THIS TO BE DONE BY MYSELF. 

35 minutes ago, Limonad said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) The link to skyri mods highlites? Yeah I downloaded them once, It doesnt have bodyslide. The shape you see is "Small Boobs" There is also "big boob" version and smp physics support. And the grim bodyshape. Everything, but the bodyslide. Here is the link for quick download: https://kp4068.tistory.com/search/Vampirella Merge with 7ZIP, REPLY IF I AM NEEDED FOR THIS TO BE DONE BY MYSELF. 

Unless @Sorceress99 wants to grab this, I will get to it after I finish the Daemon Outfit and figure out what happened to the pants on this one:

1321623952_2020-03-0216_14_01-Preview.png.48fae592c06c426d240a80893883923b.png

Just kidding I added a zap to remove them.  Now it is actually a leather Bikini

52 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE HDT Bodyslide Standalone:

CBBE  Daemon Girl Outfit by ODD

ParchedPleasantGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif  WastefulFirstEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

HonoredSneakyChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

Previews

Hide contents

20200303030902_1.thumb.jpg.d4fcfa72098cb8d60798f3e1cbde4027.jpg234776250_2020-03-0304_21_27-ElderScrollsVSkyrim2020_03_03-03_26_20_19.mp4-VLCmediaplayer.png.af6e7e6913e0f9aeab8b4617abdca795.png

Credits:

Thank you to the original creator of this mod, ODD and the creator of the Character, Ryan Reos

These armor looks great.  I'm downloading this now.  Thanks for the upload!

I have a project for someone with good Blender skills and a desire to do something for the community ( and me). I am finishing up a conversion and need the bra support reshapped. I want to shape it like an old fashioned keyhole with the upper part round or slightly heart shaped  with the bottom 'legs' curving out and under the breasts as shown, I would like to flatten outr the upper 'loop' while keeping the same dimensions from the neck collar to under the breasts. The hard part is I want it tubular instead of the the twisted design it is. Anyone care to tackle this? In answering the call for a craftman of the highest caliber, I will grant you ae esteemed position at the right hand of the Goddes of Coversions.   

bra ring1.jpg

bra ring2.jpg

bra ring3.jpg

bra ring4.jpg

bra ring5.jpg

@NIND (jimmyyu) The Daemon Gurl  that you have done is amazing, but it has some issues. The clipping can be easily fixed (done it by myself), ALSO the mod contains FOMOD, which installs ONLY cbbe meshes with textures, not the plugin or conversion. PLEASE, if you can work with fomods, keep it, but make it install the full mod (it has some author credits) OR you can easily delete the fomed? and upload a new archive. SMALL work, so much for COMFORT)) 

Also? I remind you about GRIM VAMPIRELLA, IT HAS BODYSLIDE, but BASESHAPE is The blessing of Dibella, (or whatever I dont remember) AND you cahnge the body using sliders OVER TBD NOT CBBE BASESHAPE. Thats whats the issue with conversion, it exists,  but doesnt. I appreciated the change in design with like, now I keep the same satisfaction for the content. I hope you understand. Thanks a lot for your cooperation, I will be willing to continue our partnership for future cases)) Much love as always!

45 minutes ago, Limonad said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) The Daemon Gurl  that you have done is amazing, but it has some issues. The clipping can be easily fixed (done it by myself), ALSO the mod contains FOMOD, which installs ONLY cbbe meshes with textures, not the plugin or conversion. PLEASE, if you can work with fomods, keep it, but make it install the full mod (it has some author credits) OR you can easily delete the fomed? and upload a new archive. SMALL work, so much for COMFORT)) 

Also? I remind you about GRIM VAMPIRELLA, IT HAS BODYSLIDE, but BASESHAPE is The blessing of Dibella, (or whatever I dont remember) AND you cahnge the body using sliders OVER TBD NOT CBBE BASESHAPE. Thats whats the issue with conversion, it exists,  but doesnt. I appreciated the change in design with like, now I keep the same satisfaction for the content. I hope you understand. Thanks a lot for your cooperation, I will be willing to continue our partnership for future cases)) Much love as always!

Already removed it from the existing version (1.2) redownload it please

7 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I have a project for someone with good Blender skills and a desire to do something for the community ( and me). I am finishing up a conversion and need the bra support reshapped. I want to shape it like an old fashioned keyhole with the upper part round or slightly heart shaped  with the bottom 'legs' curving out and under the breasts as shown, I would like to flatten outr the upper 'loop' while keeping the same dimensions from the neck collar to under the breasts. The hard part is I want it tubular instead of the the twisted design it is. Anyone care to tackle this? In answering the call for a craftman of the highest caliber, I will grant you ae esteemed position at the right hand of the Goddes of Coversions.   

bra ring1.jpg

bra ring2.jpg

bra ring3.jpg

bra ring4.jpg

bra ring5.jpg

Can you do the retexturing yourself? I know enough about blender to do something like this, but know nothing about texturing programs (learning substance painter little by little)

51 minutes ago, joshyy said:

Photos

On 3/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Can you do the retexturing yourself? I know enough about blender to do something like this, but know nothing about texturing programs (learning substance painter little by little)

Retexturing is easy with nifskope. Hold off though as I think I've got it changed. Damn hard trying to do it in OS. I'm doing the final testing on the collection now. It's a SE port that I should have never started. You have to export all the pieces as .obj then import them back to LE to reset their game flag so I lost all the texture swaps the original did. 

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Retexturing is easy with nifskope. Hold off though as I think I've got it changed. Damn hard trying to do it in OS. I'm doing the final testing on the collection now. It's a SE port that I should have never started. You have to export all the pieces as .obj then import them back to LE to reset their game flag so I lost all the texture swaps the original did. 

oh no did you try the import export with FBX?  it seemed to keep the UVs that way