Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

29 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) Looks like you doing quite well with your conversions.  You're getting most of the ones I normally don't do.  I guess miekel1403 started his own thread . Very good at conversions too.  Maybe I can add some new stuff here soon. I have some demanding hobbies and try to time share them as possible. Looking for some cute outfits that aren't part of the merry-go-round styles commonly being regurgitated. Keep on rockin'. Looking good! 

A compliment from the master.......time to retire at my peak!

jk

11 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) Looks like you doing quite well with your conversions.  You're getting most of the ones I normally don't do.  I guess miekel1403 started his own thread . Very good at conversions too.  Maybe I can add some new stuff here soon. I have some demanding hobbies and try to time share them as possible. Looking for some cute outfits that aren't part of the merry-go-round styles commonly being regurgitated. Keep on rockin'. Looking good! 

Sorceress you back , I was going ask what happened to you , as saw no posts , glad to see you still hear :)

@NIND (jimmyyu) Whats the news on current projects? Its amazing to see active conversioners! Youre making liitle dreams come true) I va got this one for you: this succubus outfit was made by ryanreos and bammbooozzled all 3d nsfw workers out there, and eventually made into skyrim. Those are izi bikini, but still could you convert them? Much love, your efforts are so much appreciated)[Odd]_Daemon_Girl_Outfit_V1.02_(CBBE_&_UNP).7z

[Odd]_Daemon_Girl_Outfit_V1.02_(CBBE_&_UNP).7z

9 hours ago, kbshowtyme said:

Can someone convert this to cbbe bodyslide

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1033.html

2 hours ago, Limonad said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) Whats the news on current projects? Its amazing to see active conversioners! Youre making liitle dreams come true) I va got this one for you: this succubus outfit was made by ryanreos and bammbooozzled all 3d nsfw workers out there, and eventually made into skyrim. Those are izi bikini, but still could you convert them? Much love, your efforts are so much appreciated)[Odd]_Daemon_Girl_Outfit_V1.02_(CBBE_&_UNP).7z

[Odd]_Daemon_Girl_Outfit_V1.02_(CBBE_&_UNP).7z 182.45 MB · 1 download

yes and yes once I post this mueburus fix

4 hours ago, Limonad said:

[Odd]_Daemon_Girl_Outfit_V1.02_(CBBE_&_UNP).7z 182.45 MB · 6 downloads

GoldenInfiniteHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif

I seem to have gotten SMP working.

?? Prz .... Its a shame they are no longer with us

39 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

T3here, which ones you looking for

Heartbeat Lingerie

Persian Outfit

Night Wave

Shadow Walker

Bad Girl

Farrah Outfit

These would be greatly appreciated. The guy certainly an excellent modder and quite prolific. I would jion his Patreon but I am already in 11 channels! 

38 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I posted 6 mods earlier that I want the extra textures pack he has for his T2 Patreons only. Would appreciate if you can get any of them.

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Heartbeat Lingerie

Persian Outfit

Night Wave

Shadow Walker

Bad Girl

Farrah Outfit

These would be greatly appreciated. The guy certainly an excellent modder and quite prolific. I would jion his Patreon but I am already in 11 channels! 

I’m heading into work.  If forza hasn’t grabbed them yet, I will once some of my models are running.