Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Update:

Done with Basic conversion of parts, just fixing clipping and details.  I'm going to add mesh texture option to the panties and top.

@Sorceress99 Were you planning on getting this? 

Started on this today as well.

I dont do SMP and I dont do long dresses so probably not.

I started working on it before I got smp, so after the current group of outfits I’m working on, I’ll probably finish it.  

not the dress though 

Hi there.

many thanks for your work. Shame about the dress. A decent long skirt

cincsacis sadly missing in Skyrim.

41 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

This is your irregular reminder, that you still rock. Yes, I'm talking about you, relentless conversion creators! You rock! Seriously! Thank you!

I am a simple man with simple preferences........ The higher the ratio of Skin exposed to skin covered, the better the outfit! I guess that means that naked is the best outfit after all!

@NIND (jimmyyu) It has some weird outfit parts, like gloves and boots are the same thing? or something. Can you fix that? Make the gloves and boots different armors? Also what is ypur panties slot? How about 45? I mean my suggestion Daemon Gurl Also sorry for early thankies, me stupid thought your acception was already done work. Anyway thanks A lot. Does likes mean something? I will be sure as hell to leave some on your post. Sorceress, you are also under my like atak!

PLUS, I double (triple whatever) The REQUEST on GRIM VAMPIRELLA. Great outfit but comes with TBD body. Not like I say TBD is not great, but the conversion would be appreciated. 

13 minutes ago, Limonad said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) It has some weird outfit parts, like gloves and boots are the same thing? or something. Can you fix that? Make the gloves and boots different armors? Also what is ypur panties slot? How about 45? I mean my suggestion Daemon Gurl Also sorry for early thankies, me stupid thought your acception was already done work. Anyway thanks A lot. Does likes mean something? I will be sure as hell to leave some on your post. Sorceress, you are also under my like atak!

PLUS, I double (triple whatever) The REQUEST on GRIM VAMPIRELLA. Great outfit but comes with TBD body. Not like I say TBD is not great, but the conversion would be appreciated. 

Did you check out the link I posted to the LE vampirella?  Can you check it out and see if it’s bodyslide?

if not that’s a fairly basic outfit.

Likes just show the amount of people willing to expend the extra effort required to show appreciation of your work, besides downloading it of course.

For the daemon outfit the leg and arm coverings are part of the body, and I have hidden the actual body mesh that is covered. (This can be disabled while building, but clipping was occurring no matter what I did). In the original, those parts of the mesh were completely deleted.

25 minutes ago, Limonad said:

I use slot 52 for all my panties. Skirts, pants, shorts go in slot 49. Garters in 54, stocking, ankle bands in 53. I use 45 as a misc slot for something like leg bands, belts, leg knives. The like button is a users way of endorsing a file in LL like Nexus has. Shows your appreciation for what we do.  What is TBD?  I'd like your like atak, Like it all you like, Bring on the like atak, baby. :classic_heart: :thumbsup:'s

11 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I use slot 52 for all my panties. Skirts, pants, shorts go in slot 49. Garters in 54, stocking, ankle bands in 53. I use 45 as a misc slot for something like leg bands, belts, leg knives. The like button is a users way of endorsing a file in LL like Nexus has. Shows your appreciation for what we do.  What is TBD?  I'd like your like atak, Like it all you like, Bring on the like atak, baby. :classic_heart: :thumbsup:'s

I use slot 51 for piercings/pasties, and will be retroactively updating the honoka set to reflect this.

Okay guys, this is the format I've decided on  for the future, and for the signature (in a spoiler compressed form) so everything is accessible in one place:

Each picture links to the download (files page).

I'm going to  try and format the "running unconverted" post the same way, so please submit images so I don't have to go googling for them. 

Each picture will link to the original comment requesting it.

Followers

Amara CBBE patch  Ezarr Android 18 Follower CBBE Patch  Azula Conversion CBBE

Functionally Nude Outfits

twofas-string-bras-cbbe-bodyslide  55 Acessory CBBE  Honoka Pasties  Arsenic Slave outfit cbbe

Wuyi1 CBBE  Aradia Latex CBBE  Red Halter CBBE  511307108_2020-01-2918_27_24-CBBEBSAradiaLeatherArmorNINDRemake-ArmorClothing-LoversLab.png.886ffa5e06807956ab2b4a6a3fa6a01a.png

cbbe-hdt-arsenic-haru-bondage

Skimpy Outfits

Oola Outfit cbbe  Armored Bikini  Zaitama Skimpy  cre 2018 christmas

Succubus Torn CbBE  hezimao 2019 cbbe Alpha  edhildils-cyborg-cbbe  442705752_2020-01-2918_28_02-DOADesign5CBBE-ArmorClothing-LoversLab.png.65be820f736fb1b1d1885d975f5aa5fd.png

426204708_2020-01-2918_26_40-CBBEAtagoRacingLEFIXED-ArmorClothing-LoversLab.png.e39d9c54659442cf11e5280a720be1e1.png  mai-bikini-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide

Non-Skyrim Franchise Outfits

OnePieceNami  Dva Suit/Slootkini  Tracer Outfit CBBE  Unkown Armor CBBE

Normal Outfits

-bdor-mueburus-team-tal  Robes of Sorceress  EbonyKai  SunJeong Gajug

Blood Magic CBBE