Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 3/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Limonad said:

@NIND (jimmyyu) The link to skyri mods highlites? Yeah I downloaded them once, It doesnt have bodyslide. The shape you see is "Small Boobs" There is also "big boob" version and smp physics support. And the grim bodyshape. Everything, but the bodyslide. Here is the link for quick download: https://kp4068.tistory.com/search/Vampirella Merge with 7ZIP, REPLY IF I AM NEEDED FOR THIS TO BE DONE BY MYSELF. 

oh I just realized I converted the wrong vampirella mod lol.  Looks like we'll have two

Greetings.

Your unworthy fan here again.

The vampirella suits do not appear to have HDT or heel sound. Is it just me?

I would also appreciate some advice re screenshots. The F12 key doesn't work, I've checked the .ini files and it is turned on. Also Steam settings but to no avail. Help needed so I can posy some screenshots of your godlike )Godesslike) conversions, but I'm screwed at the present time.

Respectfully

cincsac

34 minutes ago, CINCSAC said:

Greetings.

I would also appreciate some advice re screenshots. The F12 key doesn't work, I've checked the .ini files and it is turned on. Also Steam settings but to no avail. Help needed so I can posy some screenshots of your godlike )Godesslike) conversions, but I'm screwed at the present time.

Respectfully

cincsac

Hmm the missing Hdt is strange....there are theee base NIF files.  Please try the “Vampirella Body” option, any of the Vampirella Body Bust options, and either of the Strapped options.  Please let me know which ones/ all have the hdt issue

4 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

Greetings.

Respectfully

cincsac

ON my computer, the 'Print Screen/sysRG' key takes the photos. You can find them in your skyrim game folder as .bmp's

33 minutes ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi Sorceress

Thanks for the tip, but nothing I'm afraid. However.................................NVIDIA has a gallery and I've got that working, so far. Screenshots are go...........I hope.

cincsac

be sure bAllowScreenshot=1 is set in you skyrim.ini and

iScreenshotIndex=33

bFull Screen=1
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920

are set in skyrim pref.ini

3 hours ago, RedMonika said:

How does one add heel sound to boots?

I usually do it with xEdit.

1. When starting up, mark both your project and HeelsSound.esm

2. Right click your esp and select "Add Masters...". In the new window check HeelsSound.esm

3. In your esp under "Armor Addon" select the heels. In the right hand view scroll down to the bottom, where you'll find SNDD. It's probably greyed out.

4. Right-click in the empty field behind SNDD and select "Add." The field will be enabled.

5. Double-click the empty field and start typing. "An" should be sufficient, but the full name is "AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet".

6. Save your project with Ctrl + S. Close xEdit.

If you want to add your own audio files, that's a whole other bucket of work. I just skimmed the surface of HeelsSound.esm, and it contains a metric crapton of references to audio files as well as entries in Footstep, Impact, ImpactDataSet, and SoundDescriptor, that all feed into one FootstepSet managing the walking sound. I'd say just open the HeelsSound.esm and try to figure out what's what. That's how I'm currently teaching myself to mod.

3 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Sorc and or Nind or anyone else... How does one add heel sound to boots? I know some require the heel sound file but boots that don't I'm curious how.

Thanks

In the CK, find your mod's .esp and set to active. Find the heel sounds entry and chek it then enter ok. Once esp loads, go to 'armor addon. find boot entry, select edit, then in foot sound window select 'AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet',  close edit window and save changes. done

8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

In the CK, find your mod's .esp and set to active. Find the heel sounds entry and chek it then enter ok. Once esp loads, go to 'armor addon. find boot entry, select edit, then in foot sound window select 'AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet',  close edit window and save changes. done

Winner winner chicken dinner... Thanks!

7 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi Sorceress

Sorry, it's still a no go. I'll use NVIDIA's gallery for the time being.

Many thanks regardless.

cincsac

Hmm.. most sad. One of your programs may be using the 'Print Screen' key for something else. Sky needs it to take screen shots. I suggest looking for any game **.ini that uses the 'Print Screen' key for something other than screenshots, needs to be changed. Change any 'screenshot' entry to something other than =0. My first guess is your ENB .ini files. Second would be a pose or animation program. The 'Print Screen' key should only be use for screenshots

I found this in my enblocal.ini :

[input]

//printscreen

Key Screenshot=44

Your character is lovely, CINCSAC. Thank you for sharing her with us. Why are there ankle seams?