Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Celes Mercy is #410 of my conversions since 7/28/17 and #68 since 6/22/19. When I got tired of being told to 'DIY', never thought I would become so involved. Kinda upset some people along the way too. I have more to come if I can stop playing the game in my 'pretties' LOL. My collection is well over 1000 cute sexy outfits so I have a hard time deciding on what to wear. Life should be so complicated! ARRGH! :heart:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

XN CrimsonFeather HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

1167423287_CrimsonFeatherPreviewFront.png.82fef1a71c676f0884a4ccc2fc241166.png

Download File

XN CrimsonFeather CBBE BS.zip

Nothing protects a girl better than a solid leather armor.

So if it doesn't cause any disturbance may I request with due modesty to make this cbbe-bodyslide:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2992.html

I've downloaded the orginial file here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119279-9damao-and-baidu-download-request-thread/?do=findComment&comment=2656847

Thank you.

Could someone convert this beautiful outfit to CBBE HDT Bodyslide?

I second that request. I would also add that, given the nature of the outfit and all those lovely 'dangly' bits, SMP would be the only way to do it full justice. arkel0608 did a fabulous job on the Valkyrie outfit.

cincsac

2 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

I second that request. I would also add that, given the nature of the outfit and all those lovely 'dangly' bits, SMP would be the only way to do it full justice. arkel0608 did a fabulous job on the Valkyrie outfit.

cincsac

Hey guys, if you have been following this forum for any length of time you would know by now your request is completely wasted here.  No one (mainly me) here works with SMP and trying to change any SMP outfits to CBBE HDT BS usually destroys the fancy movements.  Seriously, If you want to wear outfits with the fancy moves, I suggest you switch to UNP and move over to the UNP/SMP forums because no one is designing CBBE SMP outfits. arkel0608's fabulous job is for UNP.