Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 12/12/2019 at 6:51 PM, nameuser11 said:

[LE] DM BDOR Solios by Team TAL [UNP/HDT Cloth]

BFDO.jpg

I would LOVE this for cbbe

nope, mod description of all TeamTAL mods on Patreon! :classic_wink:

※DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS FILES※ 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-dm-bdor-by-31863090

TeamTAL has already removed many of its mods, sees he this link on ESKYRIM then the next mod disappears forever! :classic_laugh:

for me ESKYRIM is a pirate website! 

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

nope, mod description of all TeamTAL mods on Patreon! :classic_wink:

※DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS FILES※ 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-dm-bdor-by-31863090

TeamTAL has already removed many of its mods, sees he this link on ESKYRIM then the next mod disappears forever! :classic_laugh:

for me ESKYRIM is a pirate website! 

May be , but for me it is still one of the best site to find armor that have be made or converted , being they post armors from many other site and connect via web address. Some armor that I have downloaded I would have never known about unless I look around the web to find them which saves me I lot of time.

27 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

May be , but for me it is still one of the best site to find armor that have be made or converted , being they post armors from many other site and connect via web address. Some armor that I have downloaded I would have never known about unless I look around the web to find them which saves me I lot of time.

yes, for some this Sites is a blessing, for others a curse, especially righteous mod authors!
there are a lot of authors who don't want their outfits to be converted for other body types.
but ESKYRIM doesn't care, it is really a miracle, that TeamTAL still provides free mods, I in his place would only publish paid mods.
then everyone would be helped, *was meant ironically*. :classic_wink:

There are several armor creators that give free armors for bodyslide with one version of what they do - kind of like a teaser to attract people to subscribe. Harry2135 and Melodic on Patreon are two examples. Their subscriptions are cheap and nothing compared to the amazing work they do. 

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

DOA Bath Bikini CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

431596258_Preview1.png.4d7de350b574c48ce85312382a812562.png1802077414_Preview2.png.e0d80055756d0f69c60da1402153e716.png

Update

- reworked the mesh a little since i was kinda unhappy with the result (new pictures included) 

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14KzZVRxZUMWQde316pr9TdFQdw8EVOrj

15 hours ago, winny257 said:

yes, for some this Sites is a blessing, for others a curse, especially righteous mod authors!
there are a lot of authors who don't want their outfits to be converted for other body types.
but ESKYRIM doesn't care, it is really a miracle, that TeamTAL still provides free mods, I in his place would only publish paid mods.

My take on authors try to commercialize the modding community is, screw you! The community was founded on the concept of players freely sharing their creations for the enjoyment of other players. If you dont want your mod exploited, don't put it up for public consumption. I will never pay for a mod nor support any author who expects compensation for his work. This community is not design for paid mods. 

30 minutes ago, meikel1403 said:

i just had to change the mod now people need the orginal mod i know for a fact that team tal is fine with people  sharing CalienteTools of it as long you link the original mod from them 

du bist deutscher.
es spielt keine rolle, Team Tal's anmerkung im mod ist für jedermann verständlich!
das erste was man immer tun sollte, wenn man mods anderer Autoren konvertiert, FRAGEN.
und wenn jemand Outfits konvertiert haben will, dann sollen Sie es selbst machen, ich würde für niemanden meine Hände ins Feuer legen.
verbrennen kann man sich sehr schnell. :classic_wink:

20 hours ago, winny257 said:

I have always found you annoying for your snitch mentality but now you're also talking out of your ass. Eskyrim (which is mine) is not pirate website. I never post pay-wall mods nor did i ever screw a patreon group like TeamTAL or any other by posting their time-gated mods before despite it being easy to find in other showcase blogs.

I have been contacted by TeamTAL before to edit a post which say that one of their mods have been updated. Some like Full-Inu contacted me directly to tell about their patreon so i can showcase their mods.  ESKYRIM doesn't even post direct links but the modpage of the Mod authors or mod page itself so i don't how do you consider this piracy.

TeamTAL removed their mods because they are assets of other games whose companies contacted them to have it removed not because ESKYRIM is posting their mods (which is free advertising at this point). Finally Eskyrim have been up for 3 years now and not once i had mod author complain or contact me to remove their mods so stop spreading bs.

33 minutes ago, Amkte said:

I have always found you annoying for your snitch mentality but now you're also talking out of your ass. Eskyrim (which is mine) is not pirate website. I never post pay-wall mods nor did i ever screw a patreon group like TeamTAL or any other by posting their time-gated mods before despite it being easy to find in other showcase blogs.

I have been contacted by TeamTAL before to edit a post which say that one of their mods have been updated. Some like Full-Inu contacted me directly to tell about their patreon so i can showcase their mods.  ESKYRIM doesn't even post direct links but the modpage of the Mod authors or mod page itself so i don't how do you consider this piracy.

TeamTAL removed their mods because they are assets of other games whose companies contacted them to have it removed not because ESKYRIM is posting their mods (which is free advertising at this point). Finally Eskyrim have been up for 3 years now and not once i had mod author complain or contact me to remove their mods so stop spreading bs.

I apologize, I did not click on the ESKYRIM download link around to check it.
sorry again. :classic_smile:

16 hours ago, winny257 said:

du bist deutscher.
es spielt keine rolle, Team Tal's anmerkung im mod ist für jedermann verständlich!
das erste was man immer tun sollte, wenn man mods anderer Autoren konvertiert, FRAGEN.
und wenn jemand Outfits konvertiert haben will, dann sollen Sie es selbst machen, ich würde für niemanden meine Hände ins Feuer legen.
verbrennen kann man sich sehr schnell. :classic_wink:

u seem to not understand me team tal them self sad its alright to convert the outfits as long you only share the clientetools of it and link the people to the orginal mod and give them credit why do i know these ? since i ones asked them myself if there are alright with it on there patreon  just to make sure but i was lazy and always posted the full mod since i never thought that people like you exist that spend there free time to play as a whiteknight but now i know better i learned my lesson 

If it were not for the site of eskrim, with a high degree of probability no one would have even been aware of the existence of many mods on the armor of their authors. And thanks to the few people who are willing to spend their precious time to adapt to other body repeaters ...

3 hours ago, Amkte said:

ESKYRIM is one of my top site for material. Well run, clean, user friendly and frontline. Thanks for a great site and your hard work, @Amkte