Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 12/3/2019 at 10:30 AM, Sorceress99 said:

Shoes and some boots dont need sliders since no weight controls affect them.  I really dont know what the problem is since there is no problem with the mod.  If the shoes are showing in the preview,  then they should be showing up in the game. If the rest of the outfits are showing in game, so should the shoes. Check the mesh files to see they are being written by bodyslide. Delete them then rebuild and see if they are added.  If they are then I dont know what the problem is other than something in using the feet slot. i have had a problem with windows causing a item not to appear and had to reboot my computer to get it to show. 

Thank you for your help. I took your advice and 1) restarted my computer and 2) rebuilt the boots in Bodyslide. I'm not sure which (or both) did it but I now have maid boots. Thank you again.

10 hours ago, dawnm13290 said:

Untitled.png.c4addca18160d15b102d409884568480.png 

Ok so I tried to do my very first BS CBBE conversion of this dress as a little tester. Well weight sliders work and everything but the lower half of the skirt is missing and I dunno why. Any help would be appreciated.

20191204154330_1.thumb.jpg.9838b9e7a4cf111f6b90e5dd627a9300.jpg

20191204154340_1.jpg

did you add weight to the lower dress??

14 hours ago, dawnm13290 said:

Untitled.png.c4addca18160d15b102d409884568480.png 

Ok so I tried to do my very first BS CBBE conversion of this dress as a little tester. Well weight sliders work and everything but the lower half of the skirt is missing and I dunno why. Any help would be appreciated.

You're missing the weights on the skirts.  Copy all the weights to the dress then use shape>mask weighted vertices to see what areas are missing the weights. The parts of the dress missing weights will be light colored while those that are weighted will be dark. When copying the weights, silde the two slider all the way to the right. This will cover as much of the dress as possible. You will have to hand paint the weights that are missing. Be sure  to use Tools>clear mask to remove the overlay. Also, any error message when saving the project must be corrected before saving. It looks like your on your way to be able to do conversions. Well done!

8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

You're missing the weights on the skirts.  Copy all the weights to the dress then use shape>mask weighted vertices to see what areas are missing the weights. The parts of the dress missing weights will be light colored while those that are weighted will be dark. When copying the weights, silde the two slider all the way to the right. This will cover as much of the dress as possible. You will have to hand paint the weights that are missing. Be sure  to use Tools>clear mask to remove the overlay. Also, any error message when saving the project must be corrected before saving. It looks like your on your way to be able to do conversions. Well done!

Thank you! Once the weights are painted on, how do I make them stay? They keep vanishing and I have repainted like 20 times

2 hours ago, dawnm13290 said:

Thank you! Once the weights are painted on, how do I make them stay? They keep vanishing and I have repainted like 20 times

1) Make sure the area you are trying to paint is selected in the mesh window. I suggest selecting all parts of the dress excluding the 'reference' body. 2) Make sure the area you trying to paint is not masked.  Aways clear any masked area before painting or saving. With experience, you will see that you can adjust the weights on certain parts of an outfit by which part you select in the mesh window. Unselected parts will be excluded from weighting efforts.

Please let me know if its against the rules...., but I made a tool to automatically group Unassigned outfits.  Its currently located on The Place That Should Not Be Named.

If you do decide to give it a try, please let me know if you run into any bugs or have suggestions for improvement.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I6_HytEu1EQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
6 hours ago, superrayas said:

its because you have it mask it, to unmask it just click in the partitions tab, then go back again to bones and then start to paint

I've masked it, went to bones, painted it, went back to meshes, unmasked it then saved and everything has reset I'm really confused

By any chance could someone please convert this amazing mod to CBBE bodyslide. 

Its a truly great mod and it would be epic to wear Empress Celenes armor from DAI in Skyrim as a CBBE bodyslide. Thanks in advance and if its not possible I understand, have a great day and happy holidays yall!

On 12/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, dawnm13290 said:

You mean you paint the areas successfully and see the colours of the area change? When does the change revert/disappear? Upon clicking away or saving or when you re-load the project?

If you can make changes in the first place I don't think this is an issue of masks or the wrong mesh being selected. You can't paint areas under a mask or on a not-selected mesh, so you wouldn't be able to paint and see colour changes on any of those areas in the first place.

If the changes disappear upon re-loading the project then I might know the reason: If you have two meshes with the same name and filepath and the file you overwrite with your save-file is the lower priority, then OS would later load the higher priority (i.e. the original unchanged) files and it would appear to you as if all your changes disappeared, when actually they are saved in a different file.

You could try to give the meshes different file-path or names to test if this is the case. If you can properly re-load the project with the changes present after doing so you know you have a priority issue.

Though I don't think this is mask related, it's still useful to know these shortcuts: Ctrl+A removes all masks on the currently selected meshes and Ctrl + i inverts them.

58 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

You mean you paint the areas successfully and see the colours of the area change? When does the change revert/disappear? Upon clicking away or saving or when you re-load the project?

If you can make changes in the first place I don't think this is an issue of masks or the wrong mesh being selected. You can't paint areas under a mask or on a not-selected mesh, so you wouldn't be able to paint and see colour changes on any of those areas in the first place.

If the changes disappear upon re-loading the project then I might know the reason: If you have two meshes with the same name and filepath and the file you overwrite with your save-file is the lower priority, then OS would later load the higher priority (i.e. the original unchanged) files and it would appear to you as if all your changes disappeared, when actually they are saved in a different file.

You could try to give the meshes different file-path or names to test if this is the case. If you can properly re-load the project with the changes present after doing so you know you have a priority issue.

Though I don't think this is mask related, it's still useful to know these shortcuts: Ctrl+A removes all masks on the currently selected meshes and Ctrl + i inverts them.

image.thumb.png.454e8ad2055c0f6ede6da55452b595e9.png

I mask it, weight paint, unmask then go to save and...

image.thumb.png.8aaa988e09ae8ba11e097b86e3328434.png

That warning should not revert any changes you made (unless you click no and then close the project without saving).

You can choose to save anyway and either fix the problem after saving or ignore it altogether. It only means that there is at least one spot on that mesh that isn't effected by any weights, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Depending on the spot it's entirely possible you won't notice anything wrong ingame.

If you click no, then Outfit Studio will automatically put a mask on the spot without weights (if you had the mesh in question selected when you tried to save), making it easier to find. If it's something on a dark texture it can still be hard to spot, but you can just invert the mask and use the increase mesh brush at full power and size on the mesh to have a spike come of the spot. Then once know where the problem is, you can undo the increased.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:43 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

That warning should not revert any changes you made (unless you click no and then close the project without saving).

You can choose to save anyway and either fix the problem after saving or ignore it altogether. It only means that there is at least one spot on that mesh that isn't effected by any weights, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Depending on the spot it's entirely possible you won't notice anything wrong ingame.

If you click no, then Outfit Studio will automatically put a mask on the spot without weights (if you had the mesh in question selected when you tried to save), making it easier to find. If it's something on a dark texture it can still be hard to spot, but you can just invert the mask and use the increase mesh brush at full power and size on the mesh to have a spike come of the spot. Then once know where the problem is, you can undo the increased.

After weight painting, saving with warning then loading my game it still looks like this

20191208231149_1.jpg

16 hours ago, dawnm13290 said:

After weight painting, saving with warning then loading my game it still looks like this

20191208231149_1.jpg

Why are the parts you painted weights on in the previous screenshot now invisible? Did you make a Zap Slider? If that's the case, you just have to uncheck the box for it in Body Slide to make the parts appear again.

If not... I'm rather baffled, since I've never seen anything like that... maybe a slot conflict or an error with the partition?

8 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Why are the parts you painted weights on in the previous screenshot now invisible? Did you make a Zap Slider? If that's the case, you just have to uncheck the box for it in Body Slide to make the parts appear again.

If not... I'm rather baffled, since I've never seen anything like that... maybe a slot conflict or an error with the partition?

I officially give up on that dress

18 hours ago, jimmyyu said:

Hello Gals and Guys!

I didn't find it after a three page google search, so does anyone know if a bodyslide conversion as been made for this CBBE ADEC Android Armor?

Source File:

Android.7z 1.94 MB · 3 downloads

147501987_ADECAndroid2.thumb.jpg.f15bf3baaba67edab14d4521ccd2f529.jpgADEC.android1jpg.thumb.jpg.8cba5f363d880a7215959fd0ff6558ee.jpg

Actually if anyone was going to do this one, can you leave it for a bit?  I want to give it a try.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:01 AM, CINCSAC said:

Hi

Can anyone access this gorgeous looking outfit from baidu's site?

Thanks in anticipation

cincsac

Dress: Masamasa Hatakeyama cbbe by sherlotta (baidu: wy27 / 9DM)

entry_img_3148.jpg

On 10/24/2019 at 11:14 AM, Evil Angel JS said:

Is there a bodyslide conversion for this armor?

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

these was probably one of the hardest outfits i converted so far nothing wanted to work with these outfit i had to mess with it quite a bit. 

Hope still you guys like the result that i came up with.

XN_Fate_Scathach CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Spoiler

821410283_Preview1.png.e34b81f12371883527d7aab3da5a8e29.png660374556_Preview2.png.e6fac1e12d9a7f9d3cfb8ddba1a35bd8.png1496996106_Preview3.png.bd1c35ecfccec530a888c1ede27c0696.png

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pZDs_HkEgN3CCdVpmAcHgwg_BtR9GY_k