Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

7 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

DPnTrielekMix CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

516296185_Preview1.png.2a16725e378820d5029ecde2a293c6ac.png329696320_Preview2.png.ce88eab03ea26ddad6d5301b9c5fdb8f.png

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QSbMrR1U-62lI_w_h00NfUnqHLdE3Dlj

I don't have screenshots for you because I've only tried it in Enderal so far and it's not really set up for good screenshots, but it works great. Thank you.

8 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

DPnTrielekMix CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Hide contents

516296185_Preview1.png.2a16725e378820d5029ecde2a293c6ac.png329696320_Preview2.png.ce88eab03ea26ddad6d5301b9c5fdb8f.png

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QSbMrR1U-62lI_w_h00NfUnqHLdE3Dlj

Whoa, so fast..... Thank you so much!

If I wanted to get into doing conversions as well, where would be the best place to look?

Or is there a video I could watch?

33 minutes ago, dawnm13290 said:

Does anyone know why I get neck gaps on certain outfits? Mostly BDO even the converted versions by you wonderful people

'Cause Team TAL's outfits don't have a weight slider. They only support max weight. You can fix this by loading the BS files in OS and changing the output files from single to low/high weight. Then load the plugin in xEdit and enable the female weight slider in the armor addon.

16 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

'Cause Team TAL's outfits don't have a weight slider. They only support max weight. You can fix this by loading the BS files in OS and changing the output files from single to low/high weight. Then load the plugin in xEdit and enable the female weight slider in the armour add on.

What is xEdit? Is it like TES5Edit thingy? I'm not a modder and my knowledge is on the level of Mods for Dummies lol

On 11/17/2019 at 12:08 PM, hawgdaddy said:

I hope someone can give me some guidance with an outfit with missing parts.  I loaded a shirt in outfit studio, made some changes and saved.  I made the body in bodyslide, then opened skyrim and loaded it in the game.  Part of the mesh was missing.  I tried loading it in nifskope, but the mesh was either invisible or wouldn't load properly.  I opened the esp in the CK and checked the nif in the armor addon.  There, I could see that same pats that were missing in the game are missing in the addon.  Again if I look at the shirt in BS or OS, it looks fine.  I kept a copy of the mesh before modding it, and it looks fine in nifskope, and in the game, in BS, and OS.  I must have done something to the nif in OS that made the nif invisible in nifskope, and gave it missing chunks in the game and the armor addon.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

If the any one piece of the outfit (cuirass, boots, gloves, etc) has more than one part, they must all use the same body slot (body, feet, neck, etc) and if pssible be weighted as one piece or some parts will act independent. Say the boots have a top, bottom, calf, sock and straps all combined as one. Each piece must use the '37 feet' slot.  Open the outfit in OS and use the partition window to check that each piece is using the same slot.  Then make sure both the 'addon model' and the 'armor model' (CK) use the same setting. 

Another problem could be that not all of the pieces are weighted properly.  You must highlite all the pieces in the RH meshes window (do not include  the body) and copy all the bones to each piece. 

On 4/3/2019 at 2:47 PM, varfolomey said:

[COCO] sexy punk https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97050?tab=images

Video -  jeckets [COCO] sexy punk 

TESV 2019-04-03 13-37-57-84.png

TESV 2019-04-03 13-40-39-10.png

TESV 2019-04-03 13-42-10-98.png

I was hoping this one was finally converted to CBBD HDT. The author on Nexus removed it back in Sept to "Tweak" it but nothing since. Anyone else maybe got a full file? I'd LOVE this one for my collection. :)  Thanks in advance either way! Thanks to all you wonderful people whom without we'd not have so many sexy outfits to dress in already! ❤️

16 hours ago, wilks82 said:

I was hoping this one was finally converted to CBBD HDT. The author on Nexus removed it back in Sept to "Tweak" it but nothing since. Anyone else maybe got a full file? I'd LOVE this one for my collection. :)  Thanks in advance either way! Thanks to all you wonderful people whom without we'd not have so many sexy outfits to dress in already! ❤️

Try this . . . 

COCO Sexy Punk CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

On 11/18/2019 at 9:50 AM, Sorceress99 said:

If the any one piece of the outfit (cuirass, boots, gloves, etc) has more than one part, they must all use the same body slot (body, feet, neck, etc) and if pssible be weighted as one piece or some parts will act independent. Say the boots have a top, bottom, calf, sock and straps all combined as one. Each piece must use the '37 feet' slot.  Open the outfit in OS and use the partition window to check that each piece is using the same slot.  Then make sure both the 'addon model' and the 'armor model' (CK) use the same setting. 

Another problem could be that not all of the pieces are weighted properly.  You must highlite all the pieces in the RH meshes window (do not include  the body) and copy all the bones to each piece. 

Interesting.  The nif is a shirt, with some baubles.  I should check the baubles.  Thanks, Sorceress.

19 minutes ago, hawgdaddy said:

Interesting.  The nif is a shirt, with some baubles.  I should check the baubles.  Thanks, Sorceress.

I checked it out.  The shirt, the two baubles share the same body slot in OS, as well as in the armor addon and armor windows in the CK.  I did select all the meshes in the RH window of OS (excluding the base shape), before copying boneweights.

It's the NINI Dino outfit.  I installed it through MO as I would with any other mod, like one of your conversions, or a C5Kev's mod.  It looked great, except the boob physics were all jacked up.  Like, one boob pointing up, the other pointing down.  Or one inflated, the other like a punctured innertube.  I thought maybe something was wrong with the downloaded bodyshape hdt, so I loaded it in OS, deleted the original body, inserted the cbbe hdt body that comes with OS, and saved, after copying boneweights as you described.  The boobs worked great, but chunks of the sleeves were missing.  And the modified nif wouldn't load in nifskope, and the same missing mesh chunks in game were missing in the AA window in the CK

As I said, the top, shirt, has some baubles on it, but those parts aren't missing in the modded version.  It's looks like parts of the main mesh were ripped out.  I didn't change the outfit mesh at all, just deleted the original body that came with the download, and inserted the cbbe-hdt reference that comes with OS. 

The NINI mesh has sleeves that billow out at the wrist.  The sleeves are so wide at the wrist, it looks like the shirt mesh at the wrist could collide with the waist/hips of the body shape.  That's were the chunks of shirt are missing.  Weird.

So I reinstalled the NINI mod, and looked at the subject nif from the shape data file.  Chunks of the bodyshape in the nif from the ShapeData folder are missing.  I'm sure that has something to do with my mess.  Oh, well.

1 minute ago, hawgdaddy said:

I checked it out.  The shirt, the two baubles share the same body slot in OS, as well as in the armor addon and armor windows in the CK.  I did select all the meshes in the RH window of OS (excluding the base shape), before copying boneweights.

It's the NINI Dino outfit.  I installed it through MO as I would with any other mod, like one of your conversions, or a C5Kev's mod.  It looked great, except the boob physics were all jacked up.  Like, one boob pointing up, the other pointing down.  Or one inflated, the other like a punctured innertube.  I thought maybe something was wrong with the downloaded bodyshape hdt, so I loaded it in OS, deleted the original body, inserted the cbbe hdt body that comes with OS, and saved, after copying boneweights as you described.  The boobs worked great, but chunks of the sleeves were missing.  And the modified nif wouldn't load in nifskope, and the same missing mesh chunks in game were missing in the AA window in the CK

As I said, the top, shirt, has some baubles on it, but those parts aren't missing in the modded version.  It's looks like parts of the main mesh were ripped out.  I didn't change the outfit mesh at all, just deleted the original body that came with the download, and inserted the cbbe-hdt reference that comes with OS. 

The NINI mesh has sleeves that billow out at the wrist.  The sleeves are so wide at the wrist, it looks like the shirt mesh at the wrist could collide with the waist/hips of the body shape.  That's were the chunks of shirt are missing.  Weird.

So I reinstalled the NINI mod, and looked at the subject nif from the shape data file.  Chunks of the bodyshape in the nif from the ShapeData folder are missing.  I'm sure that has something to do with my mess.  Oh, well.

Still, I don't get why the boobs in the original download don't work.

8 hours ago, hawgdaddy said:

Still, I don't get why the boobs in the original download don't work.

I had that happen before and have no idea why. I think it might have not been a true LE file.  I exported the mesh as an obj file then imported and re-worked with new body, bones and textures, then saved as a completely new project. Might try that. Exporting as an obj file wipes all previous data for the form that might be inheirent in the old mesh. 

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

I had that happen before and have no idea why. I think it might have not been a true LE file.  I exported the mesh as an obj file then imported and re-worked with new body, bones and textures, then saved as a completely new project. Might try that. Exporting as an obj file wipes all previous data for the form that might be inheirent in the old mesh. 

I think I know what I'll try.  I'm not gonna do the obj method first, but of what I try works, I'll explain it then.