Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 11/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, meikel1403 said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

DM BDOR Ram Horn Witch CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

2008242723_Preview1.png.dc1891b333032d1c0b68137c08694bf6.png1129391526_Preview2.png.1a1f70af3b54d6124e431d312c503873.png

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r1o6Pb7PLdBPkrqzBX3sJ5r93rj5MAdu

Very nice conversion; any chance? ? BFDO.jpg.a6a01b6c161db770568e909b41d3a561.jpg

https://www.patreon.com/posts/le-dm-bdor-by-31863090

On 9/21/2019 at 6:53 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Hot Uniforms Maid CBBE HDT BS  Interesting ensemble of maid outfit in 7 matching colors. Give it a :thumbsup: if you like it please. And some screenshots, eh? Have fun

ss302.jpgss301.jpg

ss303.jpgss304.jpg

Hot Uniforms Maid CBBE HDT BS.7z 96.19 MB · 259 downloads

I hate to ask but the feet on all my maid outfits don't show up. The outfit looks great but the NPC wearing the outfit has nothing (no heels, no ankles, no feet) below the lower shin. The nif is there, I checked. What else could I be doing wrong?

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

I hate to ask but the feet on all my maid outfits don't show up. The outfit looks great but the NPC wearing the outfit has nothing (no heels, no ankles, no feet) below the lower shin. The nif is there, I checked. What else could I be doing wrong?

You have BiPed slot conflicts, most likey Devious Devices is using the outfit slots.  Disable DD and see if the items appear.

7 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

You have BiPed slot conflicts, most likey Devious Devices is using the outfit slots.  Disable DD and see if the items appear.

Thank you for your help. However, I turned off all the DD mods and got the same result (I had a picture but I'm having trouble uploading). Do you have any other suggestions?

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Thank you for your help. However, I turned off all the DD mods and got the same result (I had a picture but I'm having trouble uploading). Do you have any other suggestions?

There is a mod you can use to check your body slots usage.  Something is keeping the outfit from using them.

55 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

There is a mod you can use to check your body slots usage.  Something is keeping the outfit from using them.

I'll check that but I don't think so. The heels sound is working with the heels on which it wouldn't be otherwise. Also, for what it's worth, TES5Edit shows no conflict and I have been able to put on many other types of shoes. But, let me go find that mod.

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

For the record, the Body Slots mod show that the Hot Uniforms Maid Black Heels are in the body slot for feet. That despite the fact that the feet were missing. It seems the game knows that they're there but aren't showing them. As I said I found the nif but I admit that I can't find a corresponding texture file. The nif points to a long string that ends in femalebody but then so do the other pieces.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:56 AM, Sorceress99 said:

I suspect that this is my last post on this topic but I want to note, I was in Bodyslide (for unrelated reasons) and, on a lark, I decided to look at the heels in there. As serendipity would have it, most (all but 2 I believe) of the heels don't show up in Bodyslide either.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

I suspect that this is my last post on this topic but I want to note, I was in Bodyslide (for unrelated reasons) and, on a lark, I decided to look at the heels in there. As serendipity would have it, most (all but 2 I believe) of the heels don't show up in Bodyslide either.

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the mod? Then do a new batch build. Could be a corrupt install. Make sure all the files are in the right placee. Also try installing it maunually.

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the mod? Then do a new batch build. Could be a corrupt install. Make sure all the files are in the right placee. Also try installing it maunually.

I tried reloading it this morning and the problem persists. Let me explain a little better about Bodyslide. There are no sliders for the heels (other than Black, Blue and Original) but, surprising to me, they do show up on Preview (now if I could only get them to do that in-game).

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

I tried reloading it this morning and the problem persists. Let me explain a little better about Bodyslide. There are no sliders for the heels (other than Black, Blue and Original) but, surprising to me, they do show up on Preview (now if I could only get them to do that in-game).

Shoes and some boots dont need sliders since no weight controls affect them.  I really dont know what the problem is since there is no problem with the mod.  If the shoes are showing in the preview,  then they should be showing up in the game. If the rest of the outfits are showing in game, so should the shoes. Check the mesh files to see they are being written by bodyslide. Delete them then rebuild and see if they are added.  If they are then I dont know what the problem is other than something in using the feet slot. i have had a problem with windows causing a item not to appear and had to reboot my computer to get it to show. 

4 hours ago, dawnm13290 said:

Untitled.png.c4addca18160d15b102d409884568480.png 

Ok so I tried to do my very first BS CBBE conversion of this dress as a little tester. Well weight sliders work and everything but the lower half of the skirt is missing and I dunno why. Any help would be appreciated.

Can you upload the conversion, so we can test and examine it?

Is preview window in Bodyslide showing full skirt or upper part only?