Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 11/8/2019 at 12:07 AM, kbshowtyme said:

Where did you find it and can you share a link?

Here  you go!

Maximum CBBE-89974-0-15BETA (1) .7z

I should note that there were somethings I did not replace when I installed this:

-Anything to do with Male

-Any textures (Because I am using Botox)

-Any HDT settings, as I like my current ones.

ALSO I HAVE A SNEAKING SUSPICION THAT THE OUTFITS IN QUESTION WILL WORK WITHOUT MAXIMUMCBBE.

Try reducing the extra sliders down to zero on both your 0 and 100 weights before installing this, and see if that fixes your issues.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:24 PM, jimmyyu said:

Here  you go!

Maximum CBBE-89974-0-15BETA (1) .7z

I should note that there were somethings I did not replace when I installed this:

-Anything to do with Male

-Any textures (Because I am using Botox)

-Any HDT settings, as I like my current ones.

ALSO I HAVE A SNEAKING SUSPICION THAT THE OUTFITS IN QUESTION WILL WORK WITHOUT MAXIMUMCBBE.

Try reducing the extra sliders down to zero on both your 0 and 100 weights before installing this, and see if that fixes your issues.

Thanks a lot for sharing this.  I will give it a try now.

On 9/4/2017 at 6:06 PM, Sorceress99 said:

This dress is so cute, I had to do it. My daughter had several of these. Pretty panties needed!!  CBBE Mini Dress HDT & Bodyslide. Delete & replace ESP with this one.

post-3295-0-36643800-1504541114_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-47714700-1504541116_thumb.jpg

CBBE MINI DRESS SET for BBP.7z 9.56 MB · 687 downloads

Hello,

I want to convert this to physical cbbe (sse) but when i do it, outfit studio generates me a warning: " The following shapes have unweighted vertices..." when export to nif .

Help me please.

Or would someone be kind enough to convert it for me and others ? 

Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english...

2 hours ago, Clitoria said:

Hello,

I want to convert this to physical cbbe (sse) but when i do it, outfit studio generates me a warning: " The following shapes have unweighted vertices..." when export to nif .

Help me please.

Thanks.

This forum is for LE conversions only. There are other forums for SSE conversions.

4 hours ago, clem0712 said:

Hello,

Help me please.

Thanks.

That message means that some parts of the outfit are affected by none of the weigh sliders. That isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I suggest to just check ingame if everything looks fine when moving in the outfit and only worry about the warning if there actually are any clipping errors or weird stretching or squashing.

If you want to get rid of the warning, there is a convenient way integrated into OS.

Hit save, but when the warning comes, abort the save.

Now OS will have automatically masked the spots without any weigh sliders.

If you are unfamiliar with masks: If you apply a mask (or OS automatically applies it) the masked areas will become a dark grey colour and none of the brushes will affect them.

You can invert the masking by hitting Alt+i (that only counts for the currently selected mesh(es) ) , i.e. if you use the weight brush now, you can only affect the areas that OS marked as not having any bone weights.

You can removed the masking from the currently selected mesh by hitting alt+a

13 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversion hope you guys like it.

if you guys notice clipping issues just message me and i fix them or fix them yourself and re upload it here

it comes in many different color variations

RV Racing Swimsuit CBBE HDT BS

Preview Pictures

Reveal hidden contents

1450096759_Preview1.png.d54297fc58bcb86d9c60080a115b22c8.png192247176_Preview2.png.c57cccedaee67e9a9bbd0074bc869e6f.png

Download Link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rb8kshNPhsbblx9jtvxuKyT7_GVp7lng

Oh, my! That was my request item.

Thank you so much!

16 hours ago, clem0712 said:

Thanks for your reply NoNickNeeded,

But my dress is completely tear in game and actually, I do not know the masks (I'm a beginner with OS)

1) Load your outfit (project)

2) In RH window, >BONES, highlite all the bones and delete them 'from project'.

( This insures your using the correct bone set associated with the CBBE HDT body)

3) Re-load the reference CBBE HDT body

4) In RH window, >MESHES, highlite all parts of the outfit but the 'baseshape' body.

5) In main window, >SHAPES, copy all bone weights to the outfit.

6) In the window will be 2 sliders, move them all the way to the right then hit ok

7) This will copy all the bones to the outfit with the most coverage. You can select >SHAPES>Mask weighted vertices

to check if any areas were not covered. Any uncovered areas will be white and can be hand painted with

the appropriate brush. Once done, use >TOOLS>Clear Mask to remove the mask overlay form ALL parts of the

outfit then save the project. You must cover any area not weighted or the outfit will be distorted in the game or

cause CTDs. Any error messages during save must be addressed.

If you are working in SSE, you will need to post your requests in the appropriate SSE forum if you can't do it yourself. This forum is for LE only. This greatly reduces the confusion that would insue if both styles were be converted.

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

1) Load your outfit (project)

2) In RH window, >BONES, highlite all the bones and delete them 'from project'.

( This insures your using the correct bone set associated with the CBBE HDT body)

3) Re-load the reference CBBE HDT body

4) In RH window, >MESHES, highlite all parts of the outfit but the 'baseshape' body.

5) In main window, >SHAPES, copy all bone weights to the outfit.

6) In the window will be 2 sliders, move them all the way to the right then hit ok

7) This will copy all the bones to the outfit with the most coverage. You can select >SHAPES>Mask weighted vertices

to check if any areas were not covered. Any uncovered areas will be white and can be hand painted with

the appropriate brush. Once done, use >TOOLS>Clear Mask to remove the mask overlay form ALL parts of the

outfit then save the project. You must cover any area not weighted or the outfit will be distorted in the game or

cause CTDs. Any error messages during save must be addressed.

If you are working in SSE, you will need to post your requests in the appropriate SSE forum if you can't do it yourself. This forum is for LE only. This greatly reduces the confusion that would insue if both styles were be converted.

Thank you for taking the time to explain me, i will post on the SSE forum in the future.

I searched but I did not know how to move this post, but I found the appropriate SSE forum.
Can an administrator move this (these) post?

Thank you very much.

I hope someone can give me some guidance with an outfit with missing parts.  I loaded a shirt in outfit studio, made some changes and saved.  I made the body in bodyslide, then opened skyrim and loaded it in the game.  Part of the mesh was missing.  I tried loading it in nifskope, but the mesh was either invisible or wouldn't load properly.  I opened the esp in the CK and checked the nif in the armor addon.  There, I could see that same pats that were missing in the game are missing in the addon.  Again if I look at the shirt in BS or OS, it looks fine.  I kept a copy of the mesh before modding it, and it looks fine in nifskope, and in the game, in BS, and OS.  I must have done something to the nif in OS that made the nif invisible in nifskope, and gave it missing chunks in the game and the armor addon.

Does anyone have a suggestion?