Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

19 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Took a look at this and decided not to convert. There is not enough mesh in the top to add HDT /Bodyslide. The mesh (poly) count needs to be at least as high as the shorts to convert.  Sorry

capture_001_19062019_112119.jpg

I have a tutorial somewhere that explains how to increase the poly count of an outfit in cases like these.
It's something I looked into fixing as well for my femboy mod, as using bodyslide to make smooth shapes around the manly bits I've added would lead to sharp edges where they shouldn't be any due to said low poly count.

EDIT Here it is: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3897715-increase-polygons-to-an-existing-mesh-skyrim/

Semi-Related question:

After converting a version of the Emperor's Robe, I noticed that my game for some reason uses the mesh and texture of yarlclothes\f\torso for both the outfit it belongs to and the Emperor's Robes ingame. Outfit Studio and BodySlide show the correct one and the file-structructure in ModOrganizer also looks correct (for the mesh anyway, no clue which texture files is used for the outfit).

Does anyone know what's could be going on here and how I might fix it?

As requested,, Haku Wedding Dress CBBE HDT&BS. You will need the main files from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87476?tab=files. Replace the esp with mine. It's the best I can do with HDT physics so it doesnt flow as many of these new gowns do. There is an SMP physics files for this which may or not work with my conversion so be cautious. I will try to fix any problems but this dress has so many layers I may not be able to. Special thanks to @Vortec for help with the gloves. 

Haku Wedding Dress01.jpg

Haku Wedding Dress02.jpg

Haku Wedding Dress CBBE HDT&BS.7z

5 hours ago, parashok said:

BDOR Garnet Marniera by Team TAL CBBE

Original (required): https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2019/04/bdor-garnet-marniera-by-team-tal-unphdt.html

667049191_GarnetMarnieraFront.jpg.fd792f58a485e4cec5cf32fdbade6119.jpg1477972868_GarnetMarnieraBack.jpg.f75b48e9b4085a184a5b28ad17dade82.jpg2057471334_GarnetMarnieraSide.jpg.04dea39b399e0e0e1742646c6aa89574.jpg830666905_GarnetMarnieraMove.jpg.3f234935e849362b05edff0c52d843ad.jpg

BDOR Garnet Marniera by Team TAL CBBE HDT BS.7z

I only tested the Red version ingame, but since I did the exact same thing for each of the three, tthey should all work... theoretically.

Don't be confused by the "Red" shoes. As can be seen they are actually a very bright beige, but I felt it would make more sense to keep the same name for the full set.

The white and black shoes do match the colour in their name, but the red set has these instead.

@Sorceress99 I didn't have any troubles uploading right now. If there was a problem with LL's servers, it's fixed now. The 21 mb + 4 screenshot took about 7 seconds combined to upload.

On 6/21/2019 at 2:22 PM, johntrine said:

isnt that old since the new lady horus armor got smp update...?

I don't know. I just wanted a pair of boots from it. The boots and gloves from the Rogue set work with Goma's black widow body suit. I like these better as Goma's has block heels with a wide toe. The Tera outfit they're high heels.

Spoiler

BS1.jpg

Spoiler

BS2.jpg

Hello Everyone,

I am LE user. I very much like to have Ashara Imperial Outfit converted to CBBE HDT Bodyslide.

I tried to convert it myself, yet the skirts come quite deformed. I can use the bracelets and the sandals now.

I also have the issue that after using Outfit Studio, the items using the shared mesh and different textures  are "locked" to a single texture.

Example: golden, silver and leather sandals appear in game with the golden color.

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

18 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I don't know. I just wanted a pair of boots from it. The boots and gloves from the Rogue set work with Goma's black widow body suit. I like these better as Goma's has block heels with a wide toe. The Tera outfit they're high heels.

Reveal hidden contents

BS1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

BS2.jpg

ok. just letting people know that the mod got updated to SMP but the conversion wasnt.

btw, anyne here knows how to convert armor from other elder scrolls/fallout games to skyrim easily? at least from fallout 4?

On 11/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Leifang Hot Summer Outfits CBBE HDT&BS. I love this outfit. Just popped up on 9DM and wanted to be the first to convert it. I threw in a pair of shoes and a hat I hope you like. Any problems, let me know. Be sure to tick the thumb button to if you like this conversion.

Hot Summer (1).jpg

Hot Summer (3).jpg

Hot Summer (4).jpg

Leifang Hot Summer Outfit CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Looks like the link to this is dead. Any chance you could re-upload this? Thanks.

1 hour ago, THeXevon said:

Looks like the link to this is dead. Any chance you could re-upload this? Thanks.

Leifang Hot Summer Outfit CBBE HDT&BS.7z

When looking for some of my previous conversions, please look at the URL and remove the *dev.* at the beginning of loverslab. LL was in transition at the time and used a temporary address which made the links obsolete once they transitioned.  https://(dev.)loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/.........

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Leifang Hot Summer Outfit CBBE HDT&BS.7z 8.93 MB · 2 downloads

When looking for some of my previous conversions, please look at the URL and remove the *dev.* at the beginning of loverslab. LL was in transition at the time and used a temporary address which made the links obsolete once they transitioned.  https://(dev.)loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/.........

Ah thanks I wasn't aware of that. You wouldn't have happened to do Nyotengu Hot Summer as well have you? I tried finding a thread with just your posted conversions, but there doesn't seem to be one. I've been searching all over the place finally getting desperate enough to ask in this thread myself lol. If you don't feel like it that is fine I was going to try to learn myself using this one.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2063.html

On 6/16/2019 at 6:25 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Have decided to re-install Skyrim and start from scratch. So many little things not working right, time to reload. Once that is done and all the necessary files installed, should be able to do some conversions.

Want to remind everyone and let you newbies know that I convert stuff I like and wear. I don't do heavy armor or silly crap that no one in their 

right mind would wear or stuff just plain beyound my abilities. Nor do I convert large compilations. I like sexy, feminine clothing that show a lot of  skin and some light armor, mostly leather and I do use NIO and heel sounds. If you don't have these installed your game will most like crash as they are hard coded in the mod. Most of you already know this and have the files. Remember that I do this of my own free will and I am not required to do your conversions. I will certainly look at all requests but may or may not respond to them. You will know when I post the conversion that I heard you. ?

Welcome back! *hug*