Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 9/30/2018 at 5:57 AM, x06xp said:

are the gloves showing up for anybody? not sure why but everything works and shows up on my character except the gloves. i can't see the gloves when they are equipped. And i don't believe i have any mods that hide equipment like the Devious Devices mod.

Thank you so much man, I'd been looking for this since ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

On 5/8/2019 at 12:38 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

You can try to first load a new project with the body of choice and then import the outfit into that project. If you first load the outfit and then insert the reference body, it sometimes ends up with whacked out physics. But this will only work if the outfit has no extra HDT parts.

If it has extra dangly bits other than breast, butt or belly, then the current outfit studio versions will mess it up.

You can either use an old outfit studio or do some round-about work with nifskope.

BodySlide 3.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V_rbGsQShfMYB-xwg3Hg-v2pLBrWcjTY/view

You don't need to do the entire work with the old version. You insert the reference body and copy the bones in the old and then switch back to the new outfit studio for the rest (sliders, clipping, zap, ect).

nifskope method:

I've successfully done the nifskope thing once and did several outfits with the old outfit studio, so I can attest that both methods work.

Thank you!

The nifskope method worked, however I'm having issues with adding in the new reference shape. Even with renaming the new reference (in this case CBBE HDT) to the original body mesh (UNPB), when bodyslide builds the meshes the body comes out distorted. I'm not sure what I'm missing here.

On 5/11/2019 at 5:02 PM, Ramajam said:

Thank you!

The nifskope method worked, however I'm having issues with adding in the new reference shape. Even with renaming the new reference (in this case CBBE HDT) to the original body mesh (UNPB), when bodyslide builds the meshes the body comes out distorted. I'm not sure what I'm missing here.

For reference, I've been trying to convert this file: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76136

Following the nifskope method I've gotten to the point where I can map the cbbe body and build it through bodyslide while retaining the cloth physics. However, the breast physics will not copy over (ie, the breast physics will clip through the armor) and I cannot add hdt collision without losing the cloth physics. Any help/ troubleshooting would be appreciated!

Well... that's weird.

Usually when you open up an outfit, the body is the refernece.

But when I imported it in the new outfit studio, none of the meshes were marked as the reference and in the old OS there was no ref if I used "Load Outfit" and the dress was the reference if I loaded it via "New Project".... I've never seen something like that in any other outfit I worked on. oO

I'll try some tinkering around and see what happens.

Edit: Yeah... everytime I put this through the new OS it comes out completely spazzed out in NifSkope (and thus probably ingame too). Just opening it up in new-OS and saving it without any changes causes it to distort.

Guess that means the entire work has to be done with the old OS. When I made a quick and dirty conversion in the old OS it looked fine in NifSkope (apart from the not fixed clipping obviously).

Here's the file followed by a description of what I did for those interested in how I did it.

deleted because of doh'

new file a few posts down.

This conversion is NOT finished, it still has clipping, especially if you change the sliders from the 0 position.

And if you load it up in the new Outfit Studio and save, it'll break. So only work on it in OS 3.2 or older (link: BodySlide 3.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V_rbGsQShfMYB-xwg3Hg-v2pLBrWcjTY/view ).

I have no idea if you need to do the building in the old BS only, or if that works with the new BS too... usually it works with the new one, but this outfit is just different from any I've worked on so far, so no guarantees.

Here's the rundown:

1. Load Outfit -> seleect body_1 in Outfit/Mesh from file
  2. file -> load reference -> from Template "Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG....
  3. delete UNPB (usually I do that after step 4, since I compare the two body meshes in wireframe-mode, but since this was a partial mesh that only showed the exposed skin, I compared between the ref body and the dress directly and thus the UNPB body wasn't needed).
  4. experiment around to find which sliders makes the reference body fit the closest into the dress (or the original body-mesh incase of outfits with a full body mesh). In this case that was UNPB High at 100.
  5. put the UNPB High slider to 100
  6. slider -> conform all
  7. put the UNPB High slider to -100
  8. slider -> set base
  9. slider -> conform all
  10. file -> load reference -> from Template "CBBE HDT" (or whichever you like)
  11. repeat steps 4 to 8, but with the "Brests" slider at 30.
  12. copy the Breat, Butt and Clavicle bones onto the dress

Like this the dress is almost perfectly around the CBBE HDT body and only needs some minor clipping fixed in the 0 position and whatever is going to clip at 100 % sliders (the usual suspects are the SSH Breats, nipple length, Pregnancy Belly and everything with "chubby" in the name).

If you can see fine lines through which you can see the body or background in the old OS, don't worry about it. Those are errors that the old OS makes in displaying the meshes and won't show up in BodySlide or ingame.

That different set base and conform all behaviour always confuses me in the old OS version. ^^ They definitely made it more intuitive in the newer ones,

The other outfit doesn't have any extra HDT bits, so it should theoretically be fine to convert with the new Outfit Studio. And if not, just follow the rundown above.

11 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Well... that's weird.

Usually when you open up an outfit, the body is the refernece.

But when I imported it in the new outfit studio, none of the meshes were marked as the reference and in the old OS there was no ref if I used "Load Outfit" and the dress was the reference if I loaded it via "New Project".... I've never seen something like that in any other outfit I worked on. oO

I'll try some tinkering around and see what happens.

Edit: Yeah... everytime I put this through the new OS it comes out completely spazzed out in NifSkope (and thus probably ingame too). Just opening it up in new-OS and saving it without any changes causes it to distort.

Guess that means the entire work has to be done with the old OS. When I made a quick and dirty conversion in the old OS it looked fine in NifSkope (apart from the not fixed clipping obviously).

Here's the file followed by a description of what I did for those interested in how I did it.

Neo Lei Fang N Christie CBBE Proto-Conversion.7z 1.95 MB · 8 downloads

This conversion is NOT finished, it still has clipping, especially if you change the sliders from the 0 position.

And if you load it up in the new Outfit Studio and save, it'll break. So only work on it in OS 3.2 or older (link: BodySlide 3.2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V_rbGsQShfMYB-xwg3Hg-v2pLBrWcjTY/view ).

I have no idea if you need to do the building in the old BS only, or if that works with the new BS too... usually it works with the new one, but this outfit is just different from any I've worked on so far, so no guarantees.

Here's the rundown:

1. Load Outfit -> seleect body_1 in Outfit/Mesh from file
  2. file -> load reference -> from Template "Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG....
  3. delete UNPB (usually I do that after step 4, since I compare the two body meshes in wireframe-mode, but since this was a partial mesh that only showed the exposed skin, I compared between the ref body and the dress directly and thus the UNPB body wasn't needed).
  4. experiment around to find which sliders makes the reference body fit the closest into the dress (or the original body-mesh incase of outfits with a full body mesh). In this case that was UNPB High at 100.
  5. put the UNPB High slider to 100
  6. slider -> conform all
  7. put the UNPB High slider to -100
  8. slider -> set base
  9. slider -> conform all
  10. file -> load reference -> from Template "CBBE HDT" (or whichever you like)
  11. repeat steps 4 to 8, but with the "Brests" slider at 30.
  12. copy the Breat, Butt and Clavicle bones onto the dress

Like this the dress is almost perfectly around the CBBE HDT body and only needs some minor clipping fixed in the 0 position and whatever is going to clip at 100 % sliders (the usual suspects are the SSH Breats, nipple length, Pregnancy Belly and everything with "chubby" in the name).

If you can see fine lines through which you can see the body or background in the old OS, don't worry about it. Those are errors that the old OS makes in displaying the meshes and won't show up in BodySlide or ingame.

That different set base and conform all behaviour always confuses me in the old OS version. ^^ They definitely made it more intuitive in the newer ones,

The other outfit doesn't have any extra HDT bits, so it should theoretically be fine to convert with the new Outfit Studio. And if not, just follow the rundown above.

I downloaded this file but the dress and body are distorted in nifskope (I use v2.0) and when built through bodyslide (I tried current version and 3.2) they will ctd the game. See attached.

I've also attached the .nif where I got the closest to a working armor. Unfortunately the weighting is off (breasts will clip through armor when physics active) and I cannot get collision to work without borking the custom skirt physics.

Capture.PNG

Lei Fang.nif

12 hours ago, Ramajam said:

I downloaded this file but the dress and body are distorted in nifskope (I use v2.0) and when built through bodyslide (I tried current version and 3.2) they will ctd the game. See attached.

I've also attached the .nif where I got the closest to a working armor. Unfortunately the weighting is off (breasts will clip through armor when physics active) and I cannot get collision to work without borking the custom skirt physics.

Capture.PNG

Lei Fang.nif 1.13 MB · 0 downloads

Hmm... odd... when I opened it up yesterday it looked fine and now it doesn't anymore. oO

This out fit is getting weirder and weirder.

Anyway, I re-did the rundown again and here's the files: Neo Lei Fang N Christie CBBE Protoconversion.7z

Maybe it'll take this time. If not, I'm out of ideas.

10 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Hmm... odd... when I opened it up yesterday it looked fine and now it doesn't anymore. oO

This out fit is getting weirder and weirder.

Anyway, I re-did the rundown again and here's the files: Neo Lei Fang N Christie CBBE Protoconversion.7z

Maybe it'll take this time. If not, I'm out of ideas.

I got the outfit loaded in game but unfortunately still the issues of dress physics not matching body physics and hdt collision not working with it. At this point this armor is beyond me and I'm not sure if there's a way to get this working properly without starting from scratch and completely reweighting the dress and possibly altering the xml.

Thanks for your efforts, in any case. 

On 4/1/2019 at 6:42 PM, varfolomey said:

In the form of a review - maybe someone will like it. All the armor, clothes in the CBBE BodySlide screenshots. ChaPi Clothing and Chapi Stockings - the latest version of the conversion - quality. If you cannot find the armor you like by name, please contact us.

TESV 2019-04-01 18-39-16-27.png

TESV 2019-04-01 19-15-20-07.png

TESV 2019-04-01 19-28-04-75.png

TESV 2019-04-01 19-31-51-45.png

TESV 2019-04-01 20-16-45-17.png

TESV 2019-04-01 20-31-54-45.png

TESV 2019-04-01 20-40-41-83.png

TESV 2019-04-01 20-44-59-05.png

TESV 2019-04-01 21-23-14-56.png

Без имени.png

TESV 2019-04-01 21-29-51-25.png

TESV 2019-04-01 21-35-36-89.png

TESV 2019-04-01 21-46-09-42.png

TESV 2019-04-01 22-25-30-09.png

TESV 2019-04-01 22-37-08-48.png

TESV 2019-04-01 22-51-22-27.png

TESV 2019-04-01 22-53-44-35.png

TESV 2019-04-01 22-58-19-23.png

TESV 2019-04-01 23-43-31-06.png

Is it to late to ask for the notorious dress and sinful trenchcoat one please?

On 5/9/2019 at 3:50 PM, NoNickNeeded said:

After varfolomey made that post in which he relinked my files with some pictures, I uploaded a new version with some corrections. Apparently that broke the link in his post.

Try the link here:

You're just linking to the first page of this thread. Can you link to the post in question or directly to the file? :) 

On 5/13/2019 at 4:16 PM, Ramajam said:

For reference, I've been trying to convert this file: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76136

Following the nifskope method I've gotten to the point where I can map the cbbe body and build it through bodyslide while retaining the cloth physics. However, the breast physics will not copy over (ie, the breast physics will clip through the armor) and I cannot add hdt collision without losing the cloth physics. Any help/ troubleshooting would be appreciated!

interesting, there is already a cbbe version (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26826/), but no hdt. i used the cbbe version to make a cosio version. if you can get proper hdt going then i'll use yours.

I just downloaded the CBBE version and when I open that up in OutfitStudio, the body starts in a T-Pose. I must have opened dozens of outfits in OS, but I've never seen a T-Pose in there before. WTF?

Also it comes with an added translucent panty, but lacks the extra HDT for the cloth between the legs...

Not to mention that despite being called CBBE, it doesn't fully match up with the default CBBE body.

What's with the weirdness around this outfit? The CBBE version is like that and the original will crash and burn or totally spaz out if you try to convert it...

On 5/23/2019 at 2:09 AM, Papadrino said:

The link redirects to the appropriate post. You must do click on NoNickNeeded replied to a topic or the arrow next to it. 

Thanks a lot! I must've missed that somehow. ?

EDIT: Btw, which version is the one most suited to the "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" pack? It's based on Cosio but probably not the latest version (which seems to have several changes based on the changelog).