Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

3 hours ago, daddynax said:

When I use the outfits it goes to max weight, so I got neck and arm seams. Does it has weight support or it's just me who is observing this behavior?

OS builds a _0/_1 set which is suppose to make them weight ajustable. I never use less than weight 100 so don't really know.  Try building them with morphs which I think is suppose to let your change the weight in RaceMenu.

I am looking for a HDTPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml with strong breast and butt jiggle. Something bordering on TBBP but not quite. Something to match up with a large set of boobs with a lot of sway and bounce. Mine is pretty close to the average anims which looks ok on say a Dcup or less. I had a decent defaultBBP.xml but lost it during the reinstall. If you have a good candidate, pass it my way.

Looks like 9damao site doesn't allow for external linking into threads. That link just drops you on the front-page.... or at least I get dumped there, after a really stupid take on a capcha where you have to add numbers... like a bot couldn't be programmed to do that in less than 2 minutes.

6 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I found this cute set of clothes I want to share with you, DEMv2 GlamCloth. You can get it from here..   http://www.9damao.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31632&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D106 P/W qmnn.

I am looking for this file. It is not available on 9damao. I have the BS files for it.

Ask and you shall receive.

Dl link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/22f6gz7ga3k4x6r/DEMv2+GlamClothes+CBBE+UUNP.rar

Source: http://gamemods.ciathyza.com/mods/skyrim/lovers-lab/9damao-3dm-and-baidu-download-request-topic-39/

10 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I am looking for a HDTPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml with strong breast and butt jiggle. Something bordering on TBBP but not quite. Something to match up with a large set of boobs with a lot of sway and bounce. Mine is pretty close to the average anims which looks ok on say a Dcup or less. I had a decent defaultBBP.xml but lost it during the reinstall. If you have a good candidate, pass it my way.

try mine?

SKSE.7z

Ok Guys, here is a big request . I am looking for the DV Elegant Jeans CBBE HDT BS files. The mod was removed at the the original authors request, whoever that is, The mod was a mash up of stuff from several different mods so who knows. Never received a notice on its removal but I need it back. Was posted in April 1 2018, about a year ago. Click on the image's arrow should take you to the post. Hoping some of you long timers might still have it. 

9 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Ok Guys, here is a big request . I am looking for the DV Elegant Jeans CBBE HDT BS files. The mod was removed at the the original authors request, whoever that is, The mod was a mash up of stuff from several different mods so who knows. Never received a notice on its removal but I need it back. Was posted in April 1 2018, about a year ago. Click on the image's arrow should take you to the post. Hoping some of you long timers might still have it. 

Ask and bla bla bla ... You mean that you need your own mod? I suggest backup on hdd and cloud drive.

It's a pleasure to help you, you've done so much for us. ❤️

A dedicated folder for you, when you need.

https://mega.nz/#F!gV5HUaIa!P4_vLASlH3G2eXXh2rmNMw

24 minutes ago, O_O said:

Ask and bla bla bla ... You mean that you need your own mod? I suggest backup on hdd and cloud drive.

It's a pleasure to help you, you've done so much for us. ❤️

A dedicated folder for you, when you need.

https://mega.nz/#F!gV5HUaIa!P4_vLASlH3G2eXXh2rmNMw

You are right. I've had a Mega account for a long time, just never think to use it.  I have 6 storage drive, 3 internal and 3 external, total of 11Tbs but I have been lax in putting them in a safe place.  Thanks.

I have been d/l'ing all my conversions to put them in a safe place and to keep track of what I've done.  To date, I have 391 :wine: conversions to my name. I can still remember being told to 'do it youself' when I made requests in this thread. I think I can safely say, 'mission accomplished' at this point. I had so many outfits I wanted converted and was getting fustrated that I was not able to get them done. I will acknowledge that some were done and for that I was very grateful. But there was many more I wanted so I decided why not. Fakenet gave me a text file that outlined how to do basic conversions and I was off and running. So believe me, I can understand how you feel when your conversion requests go unfulfilled. 

And the beat goes on. I have hundreds of conversions yet to do if I so desire. What I am wondering is how many of you are still playing Sky LE? Doesn't seem to be as many and the downloads are well below what they use to be. I have some over 3,000. Hopefully, my work will still have some loyal followers and not in vain.  We shall see, yes? :heart:

6 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

I have been d/l'ing all my conversions to put them in a safe place and to keep track of what I've done.  To date, I have 391 :wine: conversions to my name. I can still remember being told to 'do it youself' when I made requests in this thread. I think I can safely say, 'mission accomplished' at this point. I had so many outfits I wanted converted and was getting fustrated that I was not able to get them done. I will acknowledge that some were done and for that I was very grateful. But there was many more I wanted so I decided why not. Fakenet gave me a text file that outlined how to do basic conversions and I was off and running. So believe me, I can understand how you feel when your conversion requests go unfulfilled. 

And the beat goes on. I have hundreds of conversions yet to do if I so desire. What I am wondering is how many of you are still playing Sky LE? Doesn't seem to be as many and the downloads are well below what they use to be. I have some over 3,000. Hopefully, my work will still have some loyal followers and not in vain.  We shall see, yes? :heart:

You go on plentey of suport hear

9 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I only play LE myself hon. I'm picky on what I put in, and don't do much experimenting mod-wise. Keep on trucking, I'll always be on LE. Don't even have SE installed!

18 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Not to worry Sorceress. your conversions are amazing! 
I still play LE, haven't even started SE yet, and I Have some of your clothes on my favorite list! ?