Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

16 hours ago, kbshowtyme said:

Man, I need that sexy outfit collection.  Do anyone have the Pampas outfits cbbe bodyslide for skyrim, not fallout 4?  I did searches and some users talk about it but there isn't a file or link in this thread.  I think the poster remove the file, but if someone have it can they pls share?

Do you mean this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83959?tab=files

Pampas Set - UUNP - HDT

If this is the file you want, then we can convert it.

4 hours ago, kbshowtyme said:

Yes, I want that file for cbbe bobyslide.   Thanks a lot!

Here are the cbbe_hdt bodyslde file, and the slideset also don not show up, and I test two prest, the lower 2  pic using the ct_77pushup preset, and the top 3 use another preset, it looks fine. And I am worry that before convert the replace texture file, the other texture will be lost and all bodys with replaced texture are using just one texture, and from the picture below, it did not happen, and work with different textures fine. THe original file is nearly 1G from nexus, would you like to download yourself, and delete the calinete files in it, and load this file, in bodyslide the right_up corner window, to hit in pam or pampas, then batch built.

BS - FO4 Pampas Set CBBE_HDT_only_bodyslide_file.7z

another_preset_photo1.jpg

another_preset_photo2.jpg

another_preset_photo3.jpg

Ct_77pueshup_preset_photo1.jpg

Ct_77pueshup_preset_photo2.jpg

48 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

it easy if that have uunp you have only load cbbe hdt the do little work then save

Would like point me more detail, I load the file, and the breast shape is more large than CBBE_HDT presert, and for the boot, in the thigh part, also a few round larger, and I used a stupid way, to lower scale the clothes and boot in y direction, to match the breast shape and thigh radius, and the worked out file also had the shaddow of uunp file, that the x direction and z direction of the breast and thigh had some shape with uunp, not perfectly match with CBBE_hdt prest body.

34 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

Would like point me more detail, I load the file, and the breast shape is more large than CBBE_HDT presert, and for the boot, in the thigh part, also a few round larger, and I used a stupid way, to lower scale the clothes and boot in y direction, to match the breast shape and thigh radius, and the worked out file also had the shaddow of uunp file, that the x direction and z direction of the breast and thigh had some shape with uunp, not perfectly match with CBBE_hdt prest body.

upload only nif and  will see and i will explain you

17 minutes ago, Poupée de Luxe said:

Wow ^.^ need this one in cbbe too. Wonder if the wings can be used when flying O.O

the body used it not common and not filt unp or cbbe and this picture is not of armor ported is original

the ported is not like boot is huge and in middile of leg and glove are huge and not filt normal hand !!