Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 6/8/2018 at 11:25 PM, varfolomey said:

Where do i get that red robin lounge with the pictures included? ?

Red salon is a mod-Aether Suite 3.7.0-Operation Eldhrimnir, but the pictures are not there.Mod 140 paintings in the process of refinement, as I finish it - upload to the site.

Ok, I know Aether Suite quite well now, but it's not clear to me : can you explain how to merge those paintings in the red Robin lounge ?

Thks !

jckchrck

Ok, I know Aether Suite quite well now, but it's not clear to me : can you explain how to merge those paintings in the red Robin lounge ?

Thks !

I'm finishing the mod "picture gallery 140 paintings" in three versions. 1-luxurious assets, 2 - sexy girls and the third - fantasy. After the completion of the mod,will download in the site.You can hang these paintings anywhere, including in the red salon.

On 7/1/2018 at 2:15 AM, Amethyst456 said:

How to convert HDT outfit without removing the HDT? For example this outfit.

It always cause CTD. 

image.thumb.png.a3724f92086ab7e9cc913fddfa68d612.png

Once you have finished bodyslide with an outfit with HDT clothing effects the mesh will often look like that and usually CTD after.  The way I fix it is after I have finished the Bodyslide conversion

1) open up the bodyslide edited mesh (BEM) you were working with in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\********* in Nifskope.  (* being whatever the name is of the shape folder it is in.)

2) Open up a copy of the original mesh (OM) of that same outfit in Nifskope.

3) on the (BEM) go to the first NiTriShape and click the arrow to the left of it.

4) R-Click on the NiTriShapeData and go to Block>Copy (Or CTRL+SHIFT+C)

5) On the (OM) go to the same NiTriShape and click the arrow to the left of it.

6) R-Click on the NiTriShapeData and go to Block>Paste Over (Or CTRL+SHIFT+V)  That will change the shape to match the (BEM).

7) Repeat steps 4-6 for each NiTriShape. 

8 If there is a body shape in the mesh and you did not replace it with the UUNP (or CBBE) reference body it will usually change shape fine, if not then you can R-Click, Block>Copy Branch on the NiTriShape from the (BEM), go to the top of the tree and select the 0 NiNode branch, then R-Click, Block>Paste Branch it into the (OM) (You will have to delete the original body shape in that case and rename the pasted in body shape to the deleted body shape's name.

9) If you renamed any shapes while working in bodyslide you will need to make sure that the NiTriShape names match in the (OM) you are pasting into as well.

10) Once this is done you just save the (OM) you have been editing to the same name as the (BEM).  Then just drag and drop it and overwrite the (BEM) in CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\*********

11) run bodyslide for that mesh and look at the files it generates.  They should no longer stretch weird and you should no longer get any CTD from them.

PM me if you are still having issues with it.

I have a somewhat irrelevant question. Please give me some advice.

I have this cloth in both original color and an optional black texture replacement file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sIhdfbjna8Mw1KOZLwTezjXRN7_blAH6/view

Is it anyway that I can add the black color into the mod without replacing the original one? I want to keep both colors.

I searched a bit and it seems that Nifscope can do the job, but I just kept failing.  Please someone gives me a hand.

20180521033840152.png

2 hours ago, andykimo123 said:

I have a somewhat irrelevant question. Please give me some advice.

I have this cloth in both original color and an optional black texture replacement file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sIhdfbjna8Mw1KOZLwTezjXRN7_blAH6/view

Is it anyway that I can add the black color into the mod without replacing the original one? I want to keep both colors.

I searched a bit and it seems that Nifscope can do the job, but I just kept failing.  Please someone gives me a hand.

20180521033840152.png

1.Press "Load Outfit" than you want to change the color

Spoiler

2.see that image

Spoiler

outfit.thumb.jpg.0927253af36ec01b0495a90f7b339fc9.jpg

3.Change the .nif neme when you save it youroutfitBK_1.nif  or whatever you like! 

2 hours ago, irohasu said:

1.Press "Load Outfit" than you want to change the color

Reveal hidden contents

2.see that image

Reveal hidden contents

outfit.thumb.jpg.0927253af36ec01b0495a90f7b339fc9.jpg

3.Change the .nif neme when you save it youroutfitBK_1.nif  or whatever you like! 

Hi irohasu,

Thanks for the help.  I think I'm just too new for this.  Every time I selected a texture directory in step 2, the cloth in the preview just disappeared.  I tried both physical path and relative path, but none of them worked.  Could you please give me some more details?  BTW, I'm using MO to do it, not sure whether it's related.

Thanks

2 hours ago, andykimo123 said:

Hi irohasu,

Thanks for the help.  I think I'm just too new for this.  Every time I selected a texture directory in step 2, the cloth in the preview just disappeared.  I tried both physical path and relative path, but none of them worked.  Could you please give me some more details?  BTW, I'm using MO to do it, not sure whether it's related.

Thanks

Hi andykimo123,

First of all, English is not my native so I'm not sure i can tell you well but I'll do my best!

I'm also using MO, so i put pictures under there like i used to.

What you need to do to works correctly:

Spoiler

BS.thumb.jpg.c2f333c515307c7e6d91d9a61c7f85ea.jpg

ok, that was the step.2 section means with one parts of the mesh.

If the armor you want to make black one has few meshes, you need to do step.2 each every one...

But its not hard more than you think when you get used to it ? 

8 minutes ago, andykimo123 said:

@Fakenet Yes, I tried to make a cloth (possibly esp file?) that has both the original color and the new texture color.  Then, when I use AddItemMenu, I can see both colors in the item menu. 

First thing you need to do is to rename the alternate textures and copy them into the mods texture folder. You could copy them anywhere but here everyone will know where to look.

Then you have to open the esp in either the CK or TES5Edit.

And then you best look up a guide on how to utilize texture sets or alternate textures.

The shortest explanation I could find is this:

armor it's the thing in your inventory (and that alternate texture is pick for the preview when mouse is on the armor)

copy paste as new record armor to armorred

copy paste as new record armoraddon to armoraddonred

copy paste textureset as new record texturered

give texturered for meshes that use texturered (first mesh is 0, then 1, 2, 3...)

give armoraddonred to armorred

if there's a female or male skin texture, game will load that for all meshes that have vertex colors in that nif