Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

39 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

I post a cbbe foot model with foot angle slideset in this trhead, find it and replace the foot model in this shoe, change the angle of the foot model to suit the shoes, then fix the clip, repaint the bodyweight, should it work.

how do you do this tho do you have a video guide for this?

7 hours ago, lawmetal said:

well heres the conversion its not perfect though just want to share. If you want to modify it pls go ahead ill just put the .osp here and run bodyslide

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?q=mini+yukata&x=0&y=0

its just the pink dress and red sandals though cant really fix the seam if anybody could pls do share.

Mini yukata pink.osp

Mini yukata slippers.osp

The SliderSets alone are not enough, we also need the ShapeData.

Many of these outfits (Ruffle Lingerie for example) are giving me trouble in Bodyslide. (BS2, SSE, CBBE Body, XPMSSE)  When I load the outfit into BS, a vanilla body shows as the base (even if I choose my own preset that's very different). And the sliders only adjust the outfit's dimensions, but the vanilla body underneath does not change or fill out to match the outfit. If built, it appears the same way in game, vanilla body with oversized outfit. Am I missing something?  I can build other outfits successfully (such as the built-in CBBE vanilla adjustments). Reinstalling everything didn't help.  Thanks~

On 4/13/2018 at 9:39 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Hospital Nurse Clothes CBBE HDT BS NIO. Converted this from TBBP to HDT, fixed some clipping issues, added NIO and split the Doctor outfit into two items. Any problems, let me know. Enjoy!

hospital (1).jpghospital (3).jpg

hospital (2).jpg

Hospital Nurse CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

My dragonborn has a neck gap when she wears this outfit.  Anyone else having that problem, or know how to fix it?  Not a texture seam, a gap.  And it's only with the Doctor Nurse Clothes mesh show in the nearly nude photo above.

6 hours ago, chevalierx said:

i have do the bodyslide time ago

i will poste it when i go to home ^^

Don't bother, Melodic already has the CBBE files but will only publish after a month, should be available on the 6th of July for the public.

1 hour ago, Crym said:

Well i dont know if i am doing something wrong but if i want to activate it via NMM it says incomplete no matter how i put all the stuff

No, you have to download it all, unpack part 1 with 7zip or rar or whatever you are using, then pack all that popped out into one archive, You can use that one with NMM.

NMM doesn't do fractured archives.