Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 6/16/2018 at 1:22 AM, Arthur Arcadia said:

Can anyone conversion this samus zero suit to cbbe hdt bodyslide? This suit was requested a long time ago but seem like no one care about it

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2289.html

IMG_0001.JPG

This is my first conversion ever. So it isn't perfect or maybe not even good.

Still, this was like the oportunity to realize that maybe I have to upgrade my potato PC.

[Requires Original Mod]

Samus Outfit CBBE HDT BodySlide.zip

17 hours ago, Holothurion said:

Still, this was like the oportunity to realize that maybe I have to upgrade my potato PC.

[Requires Original Mod]

I just tested this wonderful armor and your bodyslide conversion works great.  Many Thanks!

19 hours ago, Holothurion said:

[Requires Original Mod]

Your conversion doesn't support weights though.

For that to work you'd need to activate weightsliders in the esp and need to change the meshfiles in the esp. Also you'd need to set the conversion to create weightfiles of course.

1 hour ago, Fakenet said:

Your conversion doesn't support weights though.

For that to work you'd need to aktivate weightsliders in the esp and need to change the meshfiles in the esp. Also you'd need to set the conversion to create weightfiles of course.

Maybe they don't know how to do that :), as There's no Weight Sliders in the CK too Enable :) . Maybe a little more pro active help as other's may not know how or where to do what you've requested.

40 minutes ago, Vortec said:

Maybe they don't know how to do that :), as There's no Weight Sliders in the CK too Enable :) . Maybe a little more pro active help as other's may not know how or where to do what you've requested.

I already told them what to do.

If I tell them how to do it in a way they understand (with pictures and all) I am already more than half way into doing it myself.

8 hours ago, Vortec said:

No need to worry, as this is something maybe I can search by myself on how to do it. I mean, what Fakenet said sounds pretty intuitive as I have some experience in modifying esp files on CK. As for the Weight support, I only made this a Single Weight Output since the author of the mod only has 1 Weight Output on their files. But if people want weight support I could try and do it, it's just saving the project in BodySlide to accept weight sliders. And about the esp file, just modifying the mesh files to be something like "Samus Outfit_1" to "Samus Outfit_0" and "Samus Outfit_1" to be able to use the weight slider support. Although, a graphic guide would be helpful since maybe more people want to know how to do it, not with this outfit of course, but something like a generic example. Still, this is just a suggestion.

I'm talking out of intuition on this, but if I manage to do it, then I will upload the updated file here.

35 minutes ago, Holothurion said:

No need to worry, as this is something maybe I can search by myself on how to do it. I mean, what Fakenet said sounds pretty intuitive as I have some experience in modifying esp files on CK. As for the Weight support, I only made this a Single Weight Output since the author of the mod only has 1 Weight Output on their files. But if people want weight support I could try and do it, it's just saving the project in BodySlide to accept weight sliders. And about the esp file, just modifying the mesh files to be something like "Samus Outfit_1" to "Samus Outfit_0" and "Samus Outfit_1" to be able to use the weight slider support. Although, a graphic guide would be helpful since maybe more people want to know how to do it, not with this outfit of course, but something like a generic example. Still, this is just a suggestion.

I'm talking out of intuition on this, but if I manage to do it, then I will upload the updated file here.

5ae15ba935082d799ec5be7b222d3663.png

This is about as much guidance as you could need.

It's TES5Edit, load the esp, change what is marked under Armor Addon.

The red you merely have to enable, the blue you have to either add a _1 or a _0. Doesn't matter which since you are building them both.

You really don't have to learn to do this just because of me.

2 hours ago, Fakenet said:

5ae15ba935082d799ec5be7b222d3663.png

This is about as much guidance as you could need.

It's TES5Edit, load the esp, change what is marked under Armor Addon.

The red you merely have to enable, the blue you have to either add a _1 or a _0. Doesn't matter which since you are building them both.

You really don't have to learn to do this just because of me.

Thanks, I was looking for something similar on CK, but I ended up looking in Tes5Edit. All worked well, now I must fix a neck gap that appears from 99 weight to 0. And don't worry, I'm willing to learn since I have nothing but time these days, and knowledge like this will help others and myself to make better conversions.

20180630200657_1.jpg

20180630200732_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

How to convert HDT outfit without removing the HDT? For example this outfit.

It always cause CTD.

As far as I know you either have to not copy the bone weights from the conversion ref so the old weights stay or you have to manually repaint the HDT parts but I have never tried to do that myself.

21 minutes ago, Fakenet said:

I get plenty of jiggles with the Bodyslide conversion from the main modsite.

Does that not jiggle for you?

Nvm found the problem, I guess I mistakenly unchecked it during the bodyslide progress....

I'm a scrub that has been trying for two weeks to get Bandoliers - Bags and Pounches to CBBE HDT to fit a custom preset without clipping. I'm okay with fixing the clipping in the outfit studio, but when I try to build the conversion using bodyslide it just doesn't work. Not sure what to do.