Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 1/24/2019 at 8:40 PM, Inte said:

@DeepBlueFrog, is there a way to grab the SD version number? 

A GetVersion() or a StorageUtil var perhaps? 

Yes, there is:

StorageUtil.GetIntValue( none, "_SD_version") - for the version number

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SD_iSanguine") - equals 1 if SD+ is installed

On 1/25/2019 at 7:28 AM, nightwolf said:

Nice to see you've updated the mod and added the cage scenario again. I found an issue with it, that I didn't have before. The owner gets the recieving role in sex animations, and even if I can adjust it with a button, it's a bit immersion breaking. Any idea what could cause this?

That's a known issue. I am still trying to fix it.

18 hours ago, Kitsudragon said:

I've migrated completely to SE at this point. In Oldrim, it crashes more than BC3000AD ever did, so that's a non-starter for me these days. SE has run so smoothly, I actually finished the main plotline for the first time about a month ago.

So, that said, I seem to recall someone was working on a SE-friendly version of SD+. Was it ever finished? Is there a timeline to release for the SE version?

Someone did do it. Look in the second post of this thread for a download link.

11 hours ago, Direwolf1 said:

Is it normal, that I should travel to Soltsheim to cure roots?

That happens sometimes unfortunately. I could not find a way to force the selection of a spawn location to Skyrim's main land only.

On 1/14/2019 at 4:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

As for the dance, there is both a menu under May I (but it is not available below slave level 2) and there is also a spell (the spell goes way back) to early versions). It is a directed spell so you will have to cast it at someone you want to dance for. It shouldnt cost any Magicka and should be useable during enslavement.

I had some issues using this spell. It seemed to repeatedly get auto-unequipped in some cases.

Then, later in the same enslavement, I was able to equip and cast it.

It would be better as a power, or a hotkey, so you didn't have to equip it to a hand, which seemed to be the cause of the problems.

Also, playing the casting animation is odd when you're in a yoke.

On the topic of yokes.

If in a yoke, I keep getting spam about "Problem with position", if I kneel or crawl, and it resets me to stand, but not in yoke position, in bound position with hands behind back.

It says it's resetting the yoke, and definitely applying bound anim, not yoke.

The yoke animation is never restored.

Speak only when kneeling doesn't play well with yoke. It probably shouldn't apply in yoked situations. Or SD+ could just not apply yokes, as they don't work with so many things and have a limited range of sex animations.

On the topic of cages.

I have the Inte patch, so it might be involved, but I was enslaved by some undead wenches in Shroud Hearth Barrow that the Yuriana mod had added.

After the day ticked over, I saw a message "Starting Cage Scene" or something similar.

Then my character froze.

That was it. Master didn't move. Character controls locked.

I eventually had to unlock the character in Zaz. It showed a "reference" to the character in the Player Controls screen.

I don't think there is a cage in Shroud Hearth Barrow, due to it normally just being a few trivial draugr and such.

However, the Buxom Wench Yuriana mod seems to have packed it with giant skeletons and undead wenches, who are humans with fancy helmets and some blue glow effects. They function like humans, and have some pretty regular dialog, right down to frequently repeating "Can I help you?" There were so many giant skeleton mobs that you couldn't move through the corridor. I eventually got so sick of this crowd that I started disabling them so there was room.

These mobs are also set protected or something so followers can't kill them. Hilarious. Not much good if you're playing a healer, because your NPC dps can't do s**t to them. But that's nothing to do with SD+, just explaining how I ended up enslaved to humans in SHB.

20 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

On the topic of cages.

I have the Inte patch, so it might be involved, but I was enslaved by some undead wenches in Shroud Hearth Barrow that the Yuriana mod had added.

After the day ticked over, I saw a message "Starting Cage Scene" or something similar.

Then my character froze.

That was it. Master didn't move. Character controls locked.

I eventually had to unlock the character in Zaz. It showed a "reference" to the character in the Player Controls screen.

I don't think there is a cage in Shroud Hearth Barrow, due to it normally just being a few trivial draugr and such.

However, the Buxom Wench Yuriana mod seems to have packed it with giant skeletons and undead wenches, who are humans with fancy helmets and some blue glow effects. They function like humans, and have some pretty regular dialog, right down to frequently repeating "Can I help you?" There were so many giant skeleton mobs that you couldn't move through the corridor. I eventually got so sick of this crowd that I started disabling them so there was room.

These mobs are also set protected or something so followers can't kill them. Hilarious. Not much good if you're playing a healer, because your NPC dps can't do s**t to them. But that's nothing to do with SD+, just explaining how I ended up enslaved to humans in SHB.

When it comes to mods changing enemies in dungeons I am very careful what I install. Far too many times I have installed a mod which people said was fun, only to be faced with a level 90 unkillable enemy at level 10 in a starting dungeon. 

"console- kill all." 

I just wish some would test their mods with low level characters as well instead of the level 100 demi gods that you need to be. 

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes, there is:

That's a known issue. I am still trying to fix it.

Someone did do it. Look in the second post of this thread for a download link.

That happens sometimes unfortunately. I could not find a way to force the selection of a spawn location to Skyrim's main land only.

OK.  Thanks. Still have questions. I read F.A.Q, but still don't understand how to complete Sanguine quest after you firstly released from his world. An how to appear there? (Cause I set up chance to 56% and still wasn't in dreamworld on that char.

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SD_iSanguine") - equals 1 if SD+ is installed

That's a good one to have. :classic_happy:

I might steal that one for my mods. :classic_ph34r:

But what happens if the player un-installs SD+. How does it get updated?

So am I seeing things, or is there a little blue frog on the arm of Sanguine's throne?

And did it just show up?

Edit: On a more serious note, Sanguine is also afflicted with the being in the first slot bug that's affecting the masters. Not sure if for the same reason, but  it seems to think Sanguine is female according to the animations available. That is, popping up the available animations gives lesbian options and my PC is female. Both the SD+ settings and Sexlab say he's male, I double checked, but it wants to use lesbian animations anyway?

5 hours ago, Xiaron said:

So am I seeing things, or is there a little blue frog on the arm of Sanguine's throne?

So Blue Frog is Sanguines pet. I was wondering were all that bias comes from. Now all someone has to do is create background comments and moaning in frog.

On 1/1/2019 at 6:55 AM, wintermute said:

Hello DeepBlueFrog,

I'm having the same problem as WarsunGames posted on page 641 of this thread, but I have done a fresh install with the latest version (362) and am playing a female character.

Basically, in all female(slave)+male(master) scenarios, I am always getting female penetrating male animations (with strap-on).  I thought maybe I missed something in the settings, but haven't been able to find anything to fix this in the mod settings or find anyone (but WarsunGames) bringing up this problem in the help threads.  Do you know what might be causing this issue?

I have the same problem.
What should i do to fix it?

On 1/30/2019 at 9:02 AM, Ebonydevil said:

I have the same problem.
What should i do to fix it?

4 minutes ago, ForestElf said:

I tried SD+ after a long time in a new game and i have the same issue. I will have to uninstall and start over.

No Panik!

I'm sure DeepBlueFrog ? will save the day with the next SD+ version

It's not an install error, it's a bug.

Just use SL controls to exchange the position of the actors during SL animation ?

41 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

No Panik!

I'm sure DeepBlueFrog ? will save the day with the next SD+ version

It's not an install error, it's a bug.

Just use SL controls to exchange the position of the actors during SL animation ?

I am sure it is, but i also got CTD, probably due to Death Alternative, so i call it quits. It's the 2nd day that i try various mods to find stability and a sense of normal gameplay freedom, but i just can't. I also tried a 2nd time, this time i unchecked "Gender specific animation" in FNIS and i got a female owner and the animations were correct. I don't know if it's coincidence or not. But the whole mod was odd. I was getting constant sex and "points" were just going down to -41 for no apparent reason. I think i will go for some simpler mod. which will also allow to ditch Death Alternative. Thanks though.

10 hours ago, ForestElf said:

I am sure it is, but i also got CTD, probably due to Death Alternative, so i call it quits. It's the 2nd day that i try various mods to find stability and a sense of normal gameplay freedom, but i just can't. I also tried a 2nd time, this time i unchecked "Gender specific animation" in FNIS and i got a female owner and the animations were correct. I don't know if it's coincidence or not. But the whole mod was odd. I was getting constant sex and "points" were just going down to -41 for no apparent reason. I think i will go for some simpler mod. which will also allow to ditch Death Alternative. Thanks though.

I have this problem as well and also use DA and SLDefeat and have no issues with pressing the + key to swap actor positions. The fault is not with DA or defeat but something else in your load order when it comes to CTD.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have this problem as well and also use DA and SLDefeat and have no issues with pressing the + key to swap actor positions. The fault is not with DA or defeat but something else in your load order when it comes to CTD.

That's the problem... Normally my load order is rock stable. The problems occur when i start adding all the SL mods and dependencies. DA gave me also a failed defeat. I went to bleedout and instead of triggering Simple Slavery, the character just remained in the same room with health recovering. The CTD came in another occasion, when DA should have triggered Simple Slavery Plus, but instead, it just CTDed. Thanks, but i have started a new game with Frostfall and no SL mods and what a relief it is...

8 hours ago, ForestElf said:

That's the problem... Normally my load order is rock stable. The problems occur when i start adding all the SL mods and dependencies. DA gave me also a failed defeat. I went to bleedout and instead of triggering Simple Slavery, the character just remained in the same room with health recovering. The CTD came in another occasion, when DA should have triggered Simple Slavery Plus, but instead, it just CTDed. Thanks, but i have started a new game with Frostfall and no SL mods and what a relief it is...

I do sometimes get a problem with DA though where the screen will go black and not return so I have to force it by using the mcm DA "reset black screen" Or my character wont get up and there is also a reset button for this as well. 

Simple Slavery + caused me more headaches than anything though with DA as it would bug out a lot more with DA present. So I made a compromise and removed simple slavery + because it only had two of the mods loaded for it to work properly, and I had more fun with SD+ than I did with Simple Slavery. 

I think there were too many mods calling for a function or event all at once and the game got its knickers in a twist and threw a wobbly. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I do sometimes get a problem with DA though where the screen will go black and not return so I have to force it by using the mcm DA "reset black screen" Or my character wont get up and there is also a reset button for this as well. 

Simple Slavery + caused me more headaches than anything though with DA as it would bug out a lot more with DA present. So I made a compromise and removed simple slavery + because it only had two of the mods loaded for it to work properly, and I had more fun with SD+ than I did with Simple Slavery. 

I think there were too many mods calling for a function or event all at once and the game got its knickers in a twist and threw a wobbly. 

Yes, DA is always a source of bugs, even if i don't use "ragdoll", as i was adviced by SD+'s author long ago... Maybe you are right and i should have removed simple slavery too... I just thought that since it's a bridge mod, it shouldn't cause much trouble, but at the end, who knows...

I can tell you one thing for sure. Now i am running with Frostfall and only Sexlab Framework and "follow me for sex" mod. The game feels more fluid. It's not a matter of fps, but a matter of lag feeling. I think it has to do with script lag, because my CPU is FX8350, which notoriously can hit the ceiling on one core in Skyrim. Right now i play with 184 mods (including textures mods) and while i still get 60fps in Falkreath like before for example, the game just feels much smoother compared to when i put the various SL mods (each of which has many dependencies and they poll every few seconds). I think my CPU struggles with SL mods, because of the constant polling (between SL aroused redux, DD and i don't know what else).

I will probably upgrade my PC next fall to a Ryzen. By then SD+ will hopefull run better. What i miss in "Follow me for sex" is the lack of randomness. I would have used "Horrible Harassment Expansion", but i read it has bugs too. Oh well... 

2 hours ago, ForestElf said:

Yes, DA is always a source of bugs, even if i don't use "ragdoll", as i was adviced by SD+'s author long ago... Maybe you are right and i should have removed simple slavery too... I just thought that since it's a bridge mod, it shouldn't cause much trouble, but at the end, who knows...

I can tell you one thing for sure. Now i am running with Frostfall and only Sexlab Framework and "follow me for sex" mod. The game feels more fluid. It's not a matter of fps, but a matter of lag feeling. I think it has to do with script lag, because my CPU is FX8350, which notoriously can hit the ceiling on one core in Skyrim. Right now i play with 184 mods (including textures mods) and while i still get 60fps in Falkreath like before for example, the game just feels much smoother compared to when i put the various SL mods (each of which has many dependencies and they poll every few seconds). I think my CPU struggles with SL mods, because of the constant polling (between SL aroused redux, DD and i don't know what else).

I will probably upgrade my PC next fall to a Ryzen. By then SD+ will hopefull run better. What i miss in "Follow me for sex" is the lack of randomness. I would have used "Horrible Harassment Expansion", but i read it has bugs too. Oh well... 

I have a fairly beefy CPU built a new PC October 2018. Took a while to get it to work with Skyrim though even the base game had problems. In the end I fixed it by using Memory Leak and the ENB memory boost. I don't use ENB anymore as I found that this can also cause problems in my game. So now I run a mod called Darker Dungeons that halts the game as I enter a dungeon and randomly switches off torches, fires and candles depending on the type of enemies inside. Makes using a torch or candlelight spells more realistic and needed. I felt they don't get the use they should (even nightvision) in the vanilla game. 

9 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have a fairly beefy CPU built a new PC October 2018. Took a while to get it to work with Skyrim though even the base game had problems. In the end I fixed it by using Memory Leak and the ENB memory boost. I don't use ENB anymore as I found that this can also cause problems in my game. So now I run a mod called Darker Dungeons that halts the game as I enter a dungeon and randomly switches off torches, fires and candles depending on the type of enemies inside. Makes using a torch or candlelight spells more realistic and needed. I felt they don't get the use they should (even nightvision) in the vanilla game. 

Yes, i know what you mean. I 've been using the memory fix + Enboost + FXAA project injector for a long time now and i have found a mod list that's rock stable. And make me keep 60fps almost everywhere (drops to 45fps when looking down to Whiterun from Dragonreach's stairs and then CPU hits 100% on 1 core). Until i add SL mods. LOL! Interesting mod, i didn't know about it. I might try it. I use another "dungeon randomizer" mod, the "Genesis Unleashed 2.0 Retro", which randomizes the enemy number and location inside dungeons (i disable surface spawns). I also use "water arrows" mod to extinguish light sources (works with Relighting skyrim). I have been hesitant to use dungeon darkening mods, because most if not all, affect sneaking in a way that enemies can see you , while you can't see them. And since i use a sneak detection mod that makes you life much harder, i abbandoned the idea of dungeon darkening mods. But i may give yours a try in my next run. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Taelia said:

Does the Special Edition conversion on page 1 work properly?

It seems to for me, the only issue I've had so far has been actually getting enslaved via combat, but I'm pretty sure that's a conflict of some sort, or me just messing up the defeat settings. I haven't had much time lately though so I haven't looked into it much.

When using SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp, tattoos are applied, but not removed, when they should be removed (after 1-20 days).
I already wrote this for a long time ago. But I did not understand the reason, and then I just turned off SlaveTatsEventsBridge.
I hoped the problem was solved in latest version, and turned on SlaveTatsEventsBridge.
But everything remains as well.
This time I found the problem and the fix variant:

Spoiler

1232597523_expireSlaveTatsFix.png.49efbf53b73cbc4e01b86d26f6a077e7.png

18 hours ago, Taelia said:

Does the Special Edition conversion on page 1 work properly?

I am getting insta crash going into Dreamworld but other than that its working good. I am using Defeat, Simple Slavery and SD. If anyone has ideas on what I might be missing that causes Dreamworld crashes, I have finally just shut off chances to go as I have no other ideas beyond my basic knowledge.

4 hours ago, Asertyp said:

When using SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp, tattoos are applied, but not removed, when they should be removed (after 1-20 days).
I already wrote this for a long time ago. But I did not understand the reason, and then I just turned off SlaveTatsEventsBridge.
I hoped the problem was solved in latest version, and turned on SlaveTatsEventsBridge.
But everything remains as well.
This time I found the problem and the fix variant:

Hide contents

1232597523_expireSlaveTatsFix.png.49efbf53b73cbc4e01b86d26f6a077e7.png

THANK YOU!

Not only you found an ancient bug that I have been unable to track down but you provided a fix as well. 

That will be part of the next release.

18 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I am getting insta crash going into Dreamworld but other than that its working good. I am using Defeat, Simple Slavery and SD. If anyone has ideas on what I might be missing that causes Dreamworld crashes, I have finally just shut off chances to go as I have no other ideas beyond my basic knowledge.

I'm going to check into it more on my end, see what's going on with the Dreamworld visits.

31 minutes ago, Adviser69 said:

I'm going to check into it more on my end, see what's going on with the Dreamworld visits.

There are a few custom meshes in Dreamworld that would need to be converted properly for SE (daedric ruins mostly).

Maybe there are still issues with those?