Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 10/22/2018 at 11:32 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The most important parameters to play without lag are:

- a SSD hard drive (didn't see if that's the case in your spec). In my opinion, the most important.

- VRAM on your graphic card is also a must  (2Gb is tight)

- RAM is appreciated but ok at 8Gb

So if I upgrade to an SSD drive, does it matter if the SSD drive is a primary drive or secondary drive when it comes to getting the best advantage from having an SSD drive and playing skyrim? I guess I'm trying to feel out if I can reinstall mod organizer, steam and skyrim on a secondary SSD drive and get all the advantages that come from having an SSD drive when playing skyrim, while still having my boot operations and windows installation on the primary non-SSD drive. 

Also, since this is related to that; my mod organizer and steam installation (along with Skyrim) is in my Program Files directory. I set it up that way years ago because it seemed like the advice on if this was a good or bad thing seemed to vary (and I had issues with a steam-skyrim installation NOT in the program files directory, but have no problem changing that now).
Should I be setting up those installations in a non program directory folder now? 

I really appreciate any advice you can give me with this, thanks!

16 hours ago, Sospice said:

So if I upgrade to an SSD drive, does it matter if the SSD drive is a primary drive or secondary drive when it comes to getting the best advantage from having an SSD drive and playing skyrim? I guess I'm trying to feel out if I can reinstall mod organizer, steam and skyrim on a secondary SSD drive and get all the advantages that come from having an SSD drive when playing skyrim, while still having my boot operations and windows installation on the primary non-SSD drive. 

Also, since this is related to that; my mod organizer and steam installation (along with Skyrim) is in my Program Files directory. I set it up that way years ago because it seemed like the advice on if this was a good or bad thing seemed to vary (and I had issues with a steam-skyrim installation NOT in the program files directory, but have no problem changing that now).
Should I be setting up those installations in a non program directory folder now? 

I really appreciate any advice you can give me with this, thanks!

Having Steam’s drive be a secondary SSDndrive works fine except if you are planning to use a usb drive - then you would lose most of the gains SSD will provide you.

53 minutes ago, sketch162000 said:

So I found the clue in Haelga's basement but The Truth is not advancing. Help?

Did you read the journal from Haelga's basement? The quest and note books also tells you to visit the Honingbrew Meadery for the next part. This part of the quest is more investigation without quest markers. 

14 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Did you read the journal from Haelga's basement? The quest and note books also tells you to visit the Honingbrew Meadery for the next part. This part of the quest is more investigation without quest markers. 

Yes I read it. I figured I needed to go to Honningbrew Meadery next but nothing updated in my journal and I didn't want to just go all the way back to Whiterun if the quest stages were stuck.

30 minutes ago, sketch162000 said:

Yes I read it. I figured I needed to go to Honningbrew Meadery next but nothing updated in my journal and I didn't want to just go all the way back to Whiterun if the quest stages were stuck.

Ah I usually incorporate this part into my thieves guild quest line. Not had this problem though with the quest not updating for me. Have you tried the beta version? 

Did I do something wrong in this installation? I tested out the mod using the surrender feature and I just get stuck in a loop of being whipped over and over again with only a couple seconds spent tied up between them. I've played this mod before and it worked fairly well but now I just get stuck in that loop, not being able to save.

Version: 
- SDResources362beta1
- SDPlus362beta3

- SD Cages 315
- SD Cage Patch

Questions/Issues:

1. Whenever I want to sleep I am just put into a pillory (always the same), and then only later I start sleepting after blackout. When I awake, the Player lies on the ground. This kinda destroys immersion somehow...

2: SD Cages

Bandits use to sleep in the beds inside the cage. Also immersion breaking.

3: Suggestion: add more sleeping gear to skyrim locations to make the NPCs sleep more even when outside?
I will try to just add them via another mod when required, tho. I noticed some masters never sleep.

4. Masters that usually just walk around Skyrim stay in one place when they get a slave. Two times now I was sold to some imperial or stormcloak soldier on the road and then... well, they stayed in the road in the midst of neverwhere. 

5. Masters walk the player nowhere (it is described they do it when enslaved "walk the player to a slaver location with cage etc.)

6. Masters going for a walk.... dont go for a walk. And if they do, they often just stop somwhere and nothing further happens.

7. it is hard to impossible to keep track of the stuff this mod wants. Meaning, all the values are so abstract, it is kinda tiring to try to improve them. Everything seems quite random and the described "lockpicking of the master" is, well.... it doesent feel like it. 

8. Suggestion: master should force greet the player from time to time (optionally). It is tiring to always have to talk the the master for almost anything.  Does not feel like slavery. This is one big point for me, since it takes away the feeling of the game (The NPC) doing something to the player. 
Its like poking your master "hey, can you play with me?" 
As I said, would just nice to have this as an option. Forcegreet from Master, allowing only the SD+ dialogues. Also the player should be punished when "Tabbing" out of the dialogue.... 

9. Punishments are way too rare. I have to attack the master, seems the only way I can get him to punsish the player. 

10. Radius from Master. Escaping is weird. Basically two things happen. Either you leave and your master follows you everywhere (this is stupid... they should drag the slave back to their camp/cell/hole in the ground.

Or they just dont follow at all, making escaping kinda easy sometimes.

At the same time, the escape radius and escape timer seem to be totally random. No matter how I change the values, escape seems not to change.

11. Devices. Mostly the master only equips Armbinders. Very rare he equips a gag or a blindfold. Would be nice if there would be some more options in the MCM on what devices masters equip and how often. Again, most of the time I have to attack the master to get a device. And I never got anything but armbinders, gags or blindfolds. no harnesses, no boots, no piercings or plugs...

12. Surrender in combat: I had to disable this feature alltogehter because it rarely ever works without totally breaking the game. This is epecially true if there is more than one enemy. 

Enslavement sequence takes forever, even when in console and then the "you have been enslaved" event keeps triggering nonstop one after the other until one day one of the NPCs gets the new master. 

13. Attacking the master

This is the most weird feature of them all. I attack the master the master does nothing at all. Just standing there telling me "I m on your side". Then equips armbinder mid combat...
The master should fight back and the mod would be nice to have some internal defeat system. I dont know. It just feels weird. Only way to kill the master is when he sleeps.... and as seen above: he not always sleeps.

14. Wear Clothing. I can wear clothing without problems as a slave, even when not allowed (owner strips you naked). The master also does not bother.

Basically I think the player should be punished instantly when wearing clothing without using the dialogue with the master before (I m cold etc.). 

15. Sanguine: even after two weeks now of beeing slave to several master, no sanguine events starts :( until now, the only way for me to get to the dreamworld was sleeping in front of one of his shrines.

16. Options for tasks: would just be nice if there would be more. Like "I want you to look good for me" and then the master puts the player in a furniture for X hours. 

17. whipping is over too fast. The whiping deals way too much damage. it barely lasts more than 3 or 4 hits :(

18. while beeing fucked, the slavery allowance points should not be reduced (personal oppinion, tho). 

19. resisting should lead to punishment always. I dont know, but resisting never did anything for me while playing SD. 

These are just a few points that came up after a week of playing with SD+ again. Would like to hear of anybody else has similar issues or if some of this is already subject to change in a future update?

Anyways, thanks for the work you put into this mod. I know tastes of people are different and I think just some more MCM options could improve the mod for many people.

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, darknebula said:

Hello, I get CTD when I install this mod and try to load or start a new game. I installed all required mods. :(

When you try to start a NEW game do you see the main screen or not? If you do NOT make it to the main screen you are missing a master. If you make it to the main screen but CTD prior to starting the game your problem is likely with animations.

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When you try to start a NEW game do you see the main screen or not? If you do NOT make it to the main screen you are missing a master. If you make it to the main screen but CTD prior to starting the game your problem is likely with animations.

No, I'm seeing the main screen (Main Menu) but when I try to load or start a new game through it, CTD happens...

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, darknebula said:

No, I'm seeing the main screen (Main Menu) but when I try to load or start a new game through it, CTD happens...

Next step is to run FNIS. Once you have done so copy all the text in the upper portion and paste it here (preferably in a spoiler). That should tell if animations are the problem.

25 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Next step is to run FNIS. Once you have done so copy all the text in the upper portion and paste it here (preferably in a spoiler). That should tell if animations are the problem.

Here it is

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   10/31/2018 8:52:04 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - S:\Games\Steam SSHD Library\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading KuNeruNomu V3.7.1  ( 2 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 8 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading KNNHT V3.7.0 ...
Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.4  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 162 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 93 total groups: 375 added file slots: 3325 alternate files: 1825

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

9928 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character)
 1471 animations for 4 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

Spoiler
Just now, darknebula said:

Here it is

Hide contents

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   10/31/2018 8:52:04 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - S:\Games\Steam SSHD Library\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * tktk1's "TK Dodge / Ultimate Combat" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading KuNeruNomu V3.7.1  ( 2 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 8 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading KNNHT V3.7.0 ...
Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.4  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 162 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 8 sets: 93 total groups: 375 added file slots: 3325 alternate files: 1825

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

9928 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character)
 1471 animations for 4 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

So you have a little over 10k animations which MAY be more than your game can handle (especially if you are running script heavy mods). However, it is UNLIKELY that you are much over your limit. Find at least one (more if possible) animation pack that you feel that you could do without and disable it. Then try starting your game again after running FNIS and LOOT again. If the problem was animations then it should start without a problem. If it does you can look at my blog for what your options are going forward from here (the link is in my signature).

I just noticed Escape just does not work at all?! 
I understand I have to get "X units" away from the owner for "XXX Seconds" to be free?! But no matter how far I am from owner, nothing happens....

Also, when using Safe Word, the Masters quests remain in my journal. And all other NPCs have a "Please "Dialogue that pops up "May I" "I am tired" etc....

What is wrong here!? 

36 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I just noticed Escape just does not work at all?! 
I understand I have to get "X units" away from the owner for "XXX Seconds" to be free?! But no matter how far I am from owner, nothing happens....

Also, when using Safe Word, the Masters quests remain in my journal. And all other NPCs have a "Please "Dialogue that pops up "May I" "I am tired" etc....

What is wrong here!? 

An error log would help identify the issue.

If the Safe Word is not working, it could be your game is in a stuck state where it is busy writing errors to the log and not processing new commands.

Try saving and reloading before testing Safe word again.

As for escape, it is not that easy. Being away from a distance and for a certain time triggers the Escape alarm for the master and gets him/her to chase you down. It doesn't make you free automatically. 

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

Version: 
- SDResources362beta1
- SDPlus362beta3

- SD Cages 315
- SD Cage Patch

Questions/Issues:

1. Whenever I want to sleep I am just put into a pillory (always the same), and then only later I start sleepting after blackout. When I awake, the Player lies on the ground. This kinda destroys immersion somehow...

I was not able to fix that when I worked on the sleep anywhere system. Something in the game engine resets the pose automatically when you sleep.

2: SD Cages

Bandits use to sleep in the beds inside the cage. Also immersion breaking.

Game engine issue. Skyrim gets the NPC to pick a nearby bed, even if that bed is in a cage.

3: Suggestion: add more sleeping gear to skyrim locations to make the NPCs sleep more even when outside?
I will try to just add them via another mod when required, tho. I noticed some masters never sleep.

Masters do have a sleeping package but some quests may override them. 

Adding more sleeping locations would be better done through another mod like SD cages is doing for cages, instead of adding that to SD+

That would also multiply incompatibilities with visual overhaul mods.

4. Masters that usually just walk around Skyrim stay in one place when they get a slave. Two times now I was sold to some imperial or stormcloak soldier on the road and then... well, they stayed in the road in the midst of neverwhere. 

They should stay put for a day (24 hours) and then start walking somewhere to sell you off if you are not behaving (master happiness is low after 24 hours outside).

5. Masters walk the player nowhere (it is described they do it when enslaved "walk the player to a slaver location with cage etc.)

Walk packages to a final slaver destination is still an issue. They have to be stopped and started again many times after world encounters or combat, and it doesn't always work out.

6. Masters going for a walk.... dont go for a walk. And if they do, they often just stop somwhere and nothing further happens.

See above. It is tricky to get them to walk and still be responsive to the environment (they usually have a reason to stop even if it is not immediately visible to you).

7. it is hard to impossible to keep track of the stuff this mod wants. Meaning, all the values are so abstract, it is kinda tiring to try to improve them. Everything seems quite random and the described "lockpicking of the master" is, well.... it doesent feel like it. 

I am still working on improving that part of the mod. I have been simplifying things but it is still too complicated.

8. Suggestion: master should force greet the player from time to time (optionally). It is tiring to always have to talk the the master for almost anything.  Does not feel like slavery. This is one big point for me, since it takes away the feeling of the game (The NPC) doing something to the player. 
Its like poking your master "hey, can you play with me?" 
As I said, would just nice to have this as an option. Forcegreet from Master, allowing only the SD+ dialogues. Also the player should be punished when "Tabbing" out of the dialogue.... 

Random force-greet have a tendency to trigger at the worst time, like in the middle of combat or dialogues or cut-scenes. I try to avoid them.

9. Punishments are way too rare. I have to attack the master, seems the only way I can get him to punsish the player. 

I agree and that's something I mean to improve instead of wasting my time tracking down memory leaks and save game bloat issues (which are my current priorities).

10. Radius from Master. Escaping is weird. Basically two things happen. Either you leave and your master follows you everywhere (this is stupid... they should drag the slave back to their camp/cell/hole in the ground.

Or they just dont follow at all, making escaping kinda easy sometimes.

At the same time, the escape radius and escape timer seem to be totally random. No matter how I change the values, escape seems not to change.

Escape radius increases with slavery level and happiness of the master so you are given more leeway if you are a seasoned slave that keeps your master happy.

This is why it looks random. 

11. Devices. Mostly the master only equips Armbinders. Very rare he equips a gag or a blindfold. Would be nice if there would be some more options in the MCM on what devices masters equip and how often. Again, most of the time I have to attack the master to get a device. And I never got anything but armbinders, gags or blindfolds. no harnesses, no boots, no piercings or plugs...

I am working toward punishment that makes sense according to the player actions.

Steal from your master (failed attempt at pickpocket) or hit your master -> cuffs or armbinders.

Insult your master - gag.

Try to escape one too many times - blindfold.

Fail to complete daily tasks - whipping or punishment.

Plugs or piercings are reserved as training tasks or rewards from a grateful master.

12. Surrender in combat: I had to disable this feature alltogehter because it rarely ever works without totally breaking the game. This is epecially true if there is more than one enemy. 

Enslavement sequence takes forever, even when in console and then the "you have been enslaved" event keeps triggering nonstop one after the other until one day one of the NPCs gets the new master.

Script lag is a pain. Clearing your inventory, checking devices, equiping devices, pacifying NPCs... these things take time. 

The alternative would be to black out the screen and wait for everything to finish before giving you control again, which can result in stuck situations where you don't know if the game is cleaning things up or really stuck.

13. Attacking the master

This is the most weird feature of them all. I attack the master the master does nothing at all. Just standing there telling me "I m on your side". Then equips armbinder mid combat...
The master should fight back and the mod would be nice to have some internal defeat system. I dont know. It just feels weird. Only way to kill the master is when he sleeps.... and as seen above: he not always sleeps.

I am still trying to figure that out. 

I think it comes from being on the same factions as the master. Attacks are often treated as friendly fire.

I welcome any code suggestion to fix that as I am out of ideas.

14. Wear Clothing. I can wear clothing without problems as a slave, even when not allowed (owner strips you naked). The master also does not bother. Basically I think the player should be punished instantly when wearing clothing without using the dialogue with the master before (I m cold etc.)

That depends on the happiness of your master. I just tested that last night actually and my master ripped my clothes away the minute he saw me.

15. Sanguine: even after two weeks now of beeing slave to several master, no sanguine events starts :( until now, the only way for me to get to the dreamworld was sleeping in front of one of his shrines.

Start with Sanguine depends on sleeping in certain locations. Try sleeping in Haelga's bunkhouse.

16. Options for tasks: would just be nice if there would be more. Like "I want you to look good for me" and then the master puts the player in a furniture for X hours. 

That's a task I am planning but I have issues with scripted scenes and I have been waiting to sort out deeper issues like save game blat before going on to fancier tasks.

17. whipping is over too fast. The whiping deals way too much damage. it barely lasts more than 3 or 4 hits :(

That's something else I know I need to fix. Whipping and punishment scenes are over too fast. Stumbling from whipping breaks poses. I don't know how to fix that yet. Here too, any help is welcome.

The whip is set to 1 point of damage - that's it. Otherwise, it doesn't hurt at all. I don't know how to make it feel softer at lower levels.

18. while beeing fucked, the slavery allowance points should not be reduced (personal oppinion, tho). 

You are granted an allowance point for the act. If the act takes hours, the points will be reduced ideed. I will see if I can add a check for sexlab animation running during time checks.

19. resisting should lead to punishment always. I dont know, but resisting never did anything for me while playing SD. 

Resisting has multiple uses. One of which is to give you a way out of a demand for a sex scene while another one is still active. Adding a punishment there would break things.

These are just a few points that came up after a week of playing with SD+ again. Would like to hear of anybody else has similar issues or if some of this is already subject to change in a future update?

Unfortunately, all are known issues that I either don't know how to fix or don't have time to fix because I am busy fixing something else.

Anyways, thanks for the work you put into this mod. I know tastes of people are different and I think just some more MCM options could improve the mod for many people.

Thanks for the detailed report! 

Hi there,

I'm having an issue using the mod, when i create a new game my character is totally motionless, sliding on the floor with spread arms... this is a bit annoying.

I dl all the requirements, and when runing FNIS the only warning i have is ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<" but i have the last version from nexusmods...

Any idea from where is the problem ?

Thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, Skeld said:

Hi there,

I'm having an issue using the mod, when i create a new game my character is totally motionless, sliding on the floor with spread arms... this is a bit annoying.

I dl all the requirements, and when runing FNIS the only warning i have is ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<" but i have the last version from nexusmods...

Any idea from where is the problem ?

Thanks in advance

It says it in the error message - SD+ is not SSE compatible at this time.

15 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It says it in the error message - SD+ is not SSE compatible at this time.

Okay so it's not converted for SSE and won't work whatever i try right ? 

(sorry, just trying skyrim mods for few days, i'm kind of a newbie :') )

I've seen on the SSE Converstion Tracking post, some guides to port skyrim mods to special edition, do you think it might work if i try myself ?

And thanks for your previous quick answer ❤️

17 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So you have a little over 10k animations which MAY be more than your game can handle (especially if you are running script heavy mods). However, it is UNLIKELY that you are much over your limit. Find at least one (more if possible) animation pack that you feel that you could do without and disable it. Then try starting your game again after running FNIS and LOOT again. If the problem was animations then it should start without a problem. If it does you can look at my blog for what your options are going forward from here (the link is in my signature).

I thought it was okay when FNIS does not gives the exceeding anim limit error but I removed 1 of the anim packs and it worked! Thank you very much.

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, darknebula said:

I thought it was okay when FNIS does not gives the exceeding anim limit error but I removed 1 of the anim packs and it worked! Thank you very much.

I go into this in more detail in my blog (if you want more information). What FNIS tells you is how many animations that FNIS can handle. When Fore told you that it could handle the 11k+ that you had it told you the truth. What FNIS does NOT tell you is the number of animations that Bugthesda's engine can handle in your heavily modded Skyrim game. For MOST PEOPLE that number ranges between 10-12k. Unfortunately for you, you are on the low end.

Happy hunting!

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I was not able to fix that when I worked on the sleep anywhere system. Something in the game engine resets the pose automatically when you sleep.

I see. 
Would you be open to further dependencies? There is the great mod called "I ll take the display model" which contains a wide variety of furnitures and poses with perfect alignment. 
I had 1 or 2 mods who used that and it worked like a charm. Just dont remember anymore which they were...

So basically I have two ideas:

1. use the Display model mod to implement the poses and furnitures to prevent the game engine from interfering

2. I would also prefer if the player would just lay down on the ground to sleep without furniture, other than waking up free in a way like it is at the moment....

3. another way would be maybe that the SD mod detects nearby furniture and (if available) locks the player there instead of spawning some for it. 

Link to the mod:

Game engine issue. Skyrim gets the NPC to pick a nearby bed, even if that bed is in a cage.

I see. 
Would it be possible then to lock the cage when it is not in use? So only the master can unlock the cage to let the player in an out but the whole rest of the time the cage is closed for all NPC and the PC.

Masters do have a sleeping package but some quests may override them. 

Adding more sleeping locations would be better done through another mod like SD cages is doing for cages, instead of adding that to SD+

That would also multiply incompatibilities with visual overhaul mods.

Ok. I will try my custom solution with spawning sleeping locations when required locally with some placement mod out there. 

They should stay put for a day (24 hours) and then start walking somewhere to sell you off if you are not behaving (master happiness is low after 24 hours outside).

Thx. I will observe this and give it more time and report back then. 

But I also have to add that my Master did not sell me off until I reached -50 Allowance points. But I m still not sure if not another mod triggered that, hmm...

I would like to see the dialogue option "May I...." "Be sold to another owner" or something :)  
Would spare me from going "out of immersion" and free myself via keyword and then get defeated and sold via simple slavery... 
In general I noticed it is impossible to link one SD slavery to another without a fight (Master 1 sells me to Master 2 directly or via Simple Slavery).

Dialogue with third party NPC (can I go with you/can you whatever me from my master) never seem to succeed (while I mainly play with unlevelled NPC...)
In other words: if speech skill is very important for SD+ I would call that an incompatibility with casual "kink" play where you usually have no time or effort to level up the player or any skills whatsoever. 
So maybe make that optional and allow those players a random success chance based on,... dont know... a  success setting via MCM? Or Slave experience/expose, dunno.

Walk packages to a final slaver destination is still an issue. They have to be stopped and started again many times after world encounters or combat, and it doesn't always work out.

See above. It is tricky to get them to walk and still be responsive to the environment (they usually have a reason to stop even if it is not immediately visible to you).

I am still working on improving that part of the mod. I have been simplifying things but it is still too complicated.

Hmm, ok.... 
Ever bothered to implement this with the Skyrim Quest system? I think like this:
- Player gets quest "walk to destination X" with Quest marker. 
Then the Master follows. Whenever player stops -> whipping (no punishment sequence, just whipping). 
The master AI could also demand some sex on the way or sth. 
To make this more worthwhile, the punishments from not moving or taking too long could get more severe until the Master kills the player or sells it or whatnot. 

Not ideal, I know, but I would prefer this just to make the Masters appear more alive. 

Random force-greet have a tendency to trigger at the worst time, like in the middle of combat or dialogues or cut-scenes. I try to avoid them.

I would not avoid them. Just add an option to say "i am busy" or "I cant"  which reduces allowance points by -1 but gives the player a certain cheat option in that case. 
Also, I have alot of mods that use forcegreet and with a little customization it is easy to avoid. 

And would it be possible to make the AI avoid Forcegreet when Master or Slave is in combat or when one of both is in a sexlab scene? Those two options would for me eleminate like 90% of the issues anyway.

And even if there would be interuptions, I d prefer them any day over the "talk to master" thing.

And again: I suggest these only as optional via MCM, not mandatory for all. For me, it would turn SD+ almost 180°. 

I could even imagine a more direct forcegreet, where the Master only gives the command "Dance for me" "Fuck me" "Prepare for punishment" and the above mentioned "I cant" instead of the usual diaglogue. With "How can I serve you". 

I agree and that's something I mean to improve instead of wasting my time tracking down memory leaks and save game bloat issues (which are my current priorities).

Escape radius increases with slavery level and happiness of the master so you are given more leeway if you are a seasoned slave that keeps your master happy.

This is why it looks random. 

That is weird. I had -15 allowance points and I still failed to escape after a whole day and beeing a quarter of skyrim away from my Master. 
At the moment I "roleplay" escape with SAFEWORD, but its not ideal :(

I d suggest the following:
The Radius where a slave can go should be very small. If he leaves the radius he gets downed by the slave collar (yes, player rendered immobile). 
Then master approaches and punishes the player.

Escape should only be possible when:
- player escapes out of sight of the master (I dont know how sight works for NPC, but a lot of mods use that feature and it seems to work). 
- player escapes when master is sleeping.

So in other words: as long as the master sees the player, escape is impossible. And the Master can stop the player even after escape when he gets into sight again after leaving the radius. Only after X Seconds outside of the radius AND out of sight releases the player from slavery. That way the PC has to really look for a good escape route and cannot just run off somewhere. 

Some quests from the Master require further distances. In that case the AI should be compelled to follow the player constantly. And when finished return to its home area, forcing the player to follow inside of the small radius (possibly with quest marker as above with travelling). 

I am working toward punishment that makes sense according to the player actions.

Steal from your master (failed attempt at pickpocket) or hit your master -> cuffs or armbinders.

Insult your master - gag.

Try to escape one too many times - blindfold.

Fail to complete daily tasks - whipping or punishment.

Plugs or piercings are reserved as training tasks or rewards from a grateful master.

I see the idea, but at the same time it this is getting boring quite fast due to repetition. 
I would love something like this:
- Punishment is always two stages. Stage 1, whipping or binding the player to furniture
Stage 2, equipping device (as above) OR rape
Devices should also have a chance to equip an additional device, that does not have to fit the player action. For example cuffs and boots or cuffs and a harness. 

In other words: there has to be a lot more punishment in my oppinon. Again, if people do not approve, maybe make "extra punishments" as MCM option. 

Script lag is a pain. Clearing your inventory, checking devices, equiping devices, pacifying NPCs... these things take time. 

The alternative would be to black out the screen and wait for everything to finish before giving you control again, which can result in stuck situations where you don't know if the game is cleaning things up or really stuck.

I am still trying to figure that out. 

Hmm, I see the problem. 
Well, I have not a big issue with using third mods to start SD+. I have no idea for a different approach. I m just wondering why it takes so long in combat, but in all other cases slavery process is quite fast. 

I wonder if SD+ just has problems figuring out which NPC is enslaving the player if you surrender to a group of them. 

I think it comes from being on the same factions as the master. Attacks are often treated as friendly fire.

I welcome any code suggestion to fix that as I am out of ideas.

Maybe you could make "fighting stance" a more severe and direct crime for the Master. 
So if player enters fighting stance when close the master or in sight (in sight would be interesting!!!) the player is instantly knocked out by the collar and then the master punishes the Player.

In other words: I suggest that the only way to allow attacks on the master should be:

- Master sleeps
- PC can approach the master without being seen (maybe even only while sneaking). This would really make things interesting.
- Faction NPC of the master could also help detecting the players attack. 
I hate how I can approach my sleeping master and just kill him while he is surrounded by other NPC of his faction. 
Therefor the option "kill in sleep" should be removed, too, so that it is necessary to attack the master even when he sleeps with regular attacks. 

Maybe the problem can be solved via a fix for friendly fire attacks. The SD mod could set that value to 1, so the first friendly fire attack makes the NPC hostile. 
This of course has fallout on other mods maybe, but maybe it is possible to add that set value only as long as the player is enslaved?! 

That depends on the happiness of your master. I just tested that last night actually and my master ripped my clothes away the minute he saw me.

Hmm. Then may I suggest an MCM status that allows me to see the Masters mood with descriptions, too? All I see from time to time "(Smiling), Master is angry with you. Etc. But nothing ever seems to have a visible impact on what is happening. And that makes it hard to "feel" the game... 

A friendly Master could approach the player (forcegreet) and offer sleep, eating etc. 
A unfriendly Master could just punish the player randomly, even when he did nothing wrong. All this would make the Master alot more active and "alive". 

To this date I never got my master to rip my clothes off. But I will try harder :P

As suggested above: I would detach the clothing from Masters mood. 
The player should never be allowed clothing until he uses the dialogue "I am cold" and is allowed certain clothing afterwards. 
All other cases, the player should be stripped on sight. 

Start with Sanguine depends on sleeping in certain locations. Try sleeping in Haelga's bunkhouse.

That's a task I am planning but I have issues with scripted scenes and I have been waiting to sort out deeper issues like save game blat before going on to fancier tasks.

That's something else I know I need to fix. Whipping and punishment scenes are over too fast. Stumbling from whipping breaks poses. I don't know how to fix that yet. Here too, any help is welcome.

See above, maybe use Display model mod to strike poses for whipping. 

The whip is set to 1 point of damage - that's it. Otherwise, it doesn't hurt at all. I don't know how to make it feel softer at lower levels.

Weird... One strike of the whip costs me a quarter or more of my health usually... Maybe make whipping no damage at all? I dont know. Only SD+ has that issue, all other mods never had an issue with heallth dropping so hard... I also use Wildcat Combat, but the issue appeard with and without that mod. 

You are granted an allowance point for the act. If the act takes hours, the points will be reduced ideed. I will see if I can add a check for sexlab animation running during time checks.

Yeah, I would like that :)  My scenes tend to be quite long. Timers combiend often reach 150 seconds and often more (thus 2,5 hours gametime and more). Makes it hard to get allowance with sex without breaking immersion.