Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

8 hours ago, devilangel13 said:

Hello! I m doing the truth quest and i m totally lost it s writed that i need to go to the destination that lord sanguine picked for me but i see no marker on the map :/

There is no particular destination for that stage.

This stage is just telling you to wait until you go back to Dreamworld a few times before unlocking the next step in the quest.

12 hours ago, devilangel13 said:

Hi! I think i m at the moment where sanguine should have shaved my hair but nothng happened?he just said that he don t like my hair and gived me some hydromel. I m using ks hdt hair, is that cause of it?

No... that stage should just change the color of your hair.

People reported some hair are not compatible with that color change apparently. And I believe you need Hormones for color changes to be applied properly anyway.

1 hour ago, suckmycock1700 said:

Just want to point out that the save bloat bug is still happening in the beta,  it seems it can happen around an hour after escaping enslavement. Mod has to be reinstalled to fix it

I know... I am still trying - unsuccessfully - to get rid of it. 

Any comment and help about the code is welcome.

My current lead is to reduce the number of calls to EvaluatePackages. I have to find a better way to do that because I need to regularly check which AI package the master should have when conditions are changing.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I know... I am still trying - unsuccessfully - to get rid of it. 

Any comment and help about the code is welcome.

My current lead is to reduce the number of calls to EvaluatePackages. I have to find a better way to do that because I need to regularly check which AI package the master should have when conditions are changing.

The Master's alias script "_sdras_master" isn't ending.

In the cases where the there are checks to see if "kMaster" is gone it goes to the "doNothing" state but the quest doesn't end and doesn't clear the script because the quest stop has been commented out.

The original purpose of the "doNothing" state was to, well, put the script into a state where it would do nothing while it waits to the quest to stop. Without the quest stop it will just sit there. Doing nothing. Forever.

If ( !kMaster || kMaster.IsDisabled() )
			Debug.Trace("[_sdras_master] Master dead in caged - Stop enslavement")
			Debug.Notification("Your owner left you to your fate...")

SendModEvent("PCSubFree")
			GoToState("doNothing")
			; Self.GetOwningQuest().Stop()
		ElseIf ( !_SDGVP_state_caged.GetValueInt() )

How is the quest shut down now? In the "PCSubFree" event? If the quest is being shut down then perhaps the "doNothing" state having no events it in is the problem. Skyrim simply does not know what to do with a completely empty state so the script hangs. Perhaps this is the fix.

State doNothing
	Event OnBeginState()
		; needed?
	EndEvent

Event OnEndState()
	EndEvent

Event OnUpdate()	
	EndEvent
EndState

Thanks... I will think about that.

I removed some of the abusive EvaluatePackage calls throughout the script and kept only the ones at OnEndState.

Part of the problem is that, to prevent issues with script lag during transitions to a new master, I don't always end the quest.

I will have to make sure the Nothing state only happens in situations where the master is completely gone or dead, with no chance of a new master queuing up (and in that case, get the state back to Waiting). 

Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do the whip marks added by slave tats eventually go away or do you need to remove them manually? I've been using Fade Tats to make them vanish over time, but I was wondering if that would happen on it's own anyway.

4 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Just a quick question out of curiosity. Do the whip marks added by slave tats eventually go away or do you need to remove them manually? I've been using Fade Tats to make them vanish over time, but I was wondering if that would happen on it's own anyway.

They are permanent I have to manually remove them via the MCM. Please let me know if the Fade Tats mod works with them. 

12 hours ago, Xiaron said:

They should fade away after a while but I have to revisit that as the feature is apparently broken.

On 10/21/2018 at 10:26 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks... I will think about that.

I removed some of the abusive EvaluatePackage calls throughout the script and kept only the ones at OnEndState.

Part of the problem is that, to prevent issues with script lag during transitions to a new master, I don't always end the quest.

I will have to make sure the Nothing state only happens in situations where the master is completely gone or dead, with no chance of a new master queuing up (and in that case, get the state back to Waiting). 

In cases where the quest doesn't end and you are just filling the alias with a new ref get rid of the  GoToState("doNothing")

Hi guys i am new to this forum. i wanna buy a new pc and wanna play skyrim with sd+ mod but i am not that geek. So can you guys tell me should i buy this pc for playing skyrim with sd+ (specifications are give below)

i wanna play in medium settings without any lag

Screenshot_2018-10-22-22-18-13-412_com.flipkart.android.png

10 hours ago, Saycute said:

Hi guys i am new to this forum. i wanna buy a new pc and wanna play skyrim with sd+ mod but i am not that geek. So can you guys tell me should i buy this pc for playing skyrim with sd+ (specifications are give below)

The most important parameters to play without lag are:

- a SSD hard drive (didn't see if that's the case in your spec). In my opinion, the most important.

- VRAM on your graphic card is also a must  (2Gb is tight)

- RAM is appreciated but ok at 8Gb

15 hours ago, Saycute said:

Unfortunately laptops offer far less value than desktops in terms of price/performance.  Do you have a good monitor, and a keyboard and mouse for a desktop? It might be worth just getting a solid gaming desktop and a cheaper laptop for work. It'll all depend on your budget and requirements of course.

Of course, I'm assuming that you're not just looking to play Skyrim but potentially other games as well? If you are just after Skyrim then go with what DeepBlueFrog said.

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The most important parameters to play without lag are:

- a SSD hard drive (didn't see if that's the case in your spec). In my opinion, the most important.

- VRAM on your graphic card is also a must  (2Gb is tight)

- RAM is appreciated but ok at 8Gb

damn many things are missing sadly i can't afford anything more than that my bugdet is tight. 

Spoiler
40 minutes ago, Saycute said:

damn many things are missing sadly i can't afford anything more than that my bugdet is tight. 

The work around for low VRAM is to use ENBoost. DeepBlueFrog is generally correct in his assessment, of course, but there are plenty of people working with crummier computers than you are describing. Just don't expect to win awards for best screenshots or most .esp's in your game.

46 minutes ago, Saycute said:

What is your budget if you don't mind me asking? I'll reiterate; if you need a laptop for work, it may be possible to get a cheap laptop and still have enough money left for a desktop that would be more powerful than what you'd get if you just spent everything on a laptop.

7 hours ago, Gornby said:

What is your budget if you don't mind me asking? I'll reiterate; if you need a laptop for work, it may be possible to get a cheap laptop and still have enough money left for a desktop that would be more powerful than what you'd get if you just spent everything on a laptop.

i have aprrox 680$ but in my country laptops are expensive

15 hours ago, Saycute said:

i have aprrox 680$ but in my country laptops are expensive

Well, in that case it's probably not worth getting both. It might be a different story if you had more to spend.

So, disclaimer, I've used this for LE in the past and am currently using it in SE.

I was just wondering, if I've pre-placed ZAP furniture with the console, or with another mod (ie; furniture helper);

will the master use the nearby furniture or will it still spawn something? I know PAH-AYGAS does that when HSH has been used to place furniture.

I ask because with the bandit camps especially it will spawn the furniture in improbable locations such as, where the camera is blocked/inside a wall, on top of a tent or stairs, etc.

A way to either use placed furniture or designate where furniture will be spawned in vanilla locations would be really helpful.

*edit to avoid double post

suggestions:

different dialogue for different master personalities? They all kind of use the same lines and it gets kind of bland when playing for a longer period of time. 

toggle punishments (enable or disable) in mcm. Sometimes there's just one that doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the faction.

toggle gear- I have Devious Devices, of course, but I always thought it strange that bandits would use fancy ebonite bondage gear. brown leather, iron and ropes makes more sense for rougher groups.

Also, if you have DDx installed it tends to combine items that don't look or fit well together.

15 hours ago, cero90 said:

*edit to avoid double post

suggestions:

different dialogue for different master personalities? They all kind of use the same lines and it gets kind of bland when playing for a longer period of time. 

toggle punishments (enable or disable) in mcm. Sometimes there's just one that doesn't make a whole lot of sense for the faction.

toggle gear- I have Devious Devices, of course, but I always thought it strange that bandits would use fancy ebonite bondage gear. brown leather, iron and ropes makes more sense for rougher groups.

Also, if you have DDx installed it tends to combine items that don't look or fit well together.

I noticed that although there are catsuits as well in the DD mods I always get equiped with a corset, boots and gloves. 

On 10/21/2018 at 11:04 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

They are permanent I have to manually remove them via the MCM. Please let me know if the Fade Tats mod works with them. 

Yes, FadeTats works perfectly with them, you just have to go into the tracked PC tattoos and check that tattoo to be tracked. You can set the fade time as well, the only downside is each time you get them, they need to be manually tracked. But that takes two seconds so for me remembering is the only issue.

On 10/21/2018 at 4:06 AM, jbezorg said:

The Master's alias script "_sdras_master" isn't ending.

In the cases where the there are checks to see if "kMaster" is gone it goes to the "doNothing" state but the quest doesn't end and doesn't clear the script because the quest stop has been commented out.

The original purpose of the "doNothing" state was to, well, put the script into a state where it would do nothing while it waits to the quest to stop. Without the quest stop it will just sit there. Doing nothing. Forever.

If ( !kMaster || kMaster.IsDisabled() )
			Debug.Trace("[_sdras_master] Master dead in caged - Stop enslavement")
			Debug.Notification("Your owner left you to your fate...")

SendModEvent("PCSubFree")
			GoToState("doNothing")
		ElseIf ( !_SDGVP_state_caged.GetValueInt() )

How is the quest shut down now? In the "PCSubFree" event? If the quest is being shut down then perhaps the "doNothing" state having no events it in is the problem. Skyrim simply does not know what to do with a completely empty state so the script hangs. Perhaps this is the fix.

State doNothing
	Event OnBeginState()
		; needed?
	EndEvent

Event OnEndState()
	EndEvent

Event OnUpdate()	
	EndEvent
EndState

What about a timer instead of a "do nothing state", or an update on cell change? The first would call for an internal timer to count up (say 10 seconds) and when reaching 10 it would then proceed to stopping the owning quest. 

I was thinking of the on cellchange as a way to stop quest since I've found that especially during combat sequences the PCSubFree event can take a while to process. I often just go into control console for a few seconds when the event starts so I can let things catch up. Or an oncellchange that then starts a timer before proceeding to stopping the owning quest since to many event changes on cell change can be an issue.