Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, caocaothedeciever said:

Quick question- I use EFF and no DAYMOYL. I set my follower Uthgerd to Essential (I hate my followers getting killed. Denies me bondage opportunities) When I surrendered to the Hired Thugs, two things tended to happen:

1. If Uthgerd was in bleedout, she wouldn't be counted as enslaved, and would instead continue to follow me as normal.

2. If Uthgerd was registered as a slave, she would immediately start running off god knows where- and I have not installed Caged Followers yet.

Is the running away part normal? Or is there something I've messed with?

On a lesser note- the amount of devices being applied is extremely low- is there something I'm missing or is that on purpose?

See this link from 3 weeks ago:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2018-02-10/?do=findComment&comment=2369914

Also visible in my post 6 posts above.

54 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

See this link from 3 weeks ago:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2018-02-10/?do=findComment&comment=2369914

Also visible in my post 6 posts above.

Cheers! But I was enslaved by the Hired Thugs who were dragging Uthgerd and I to Mistwatch already- so does that just mean that she's heading there on her own rather than all of us being dragged there as well? I remember that specific scenario working along those lines before, was that changed?

On 9/30/2018 at 5:13 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The pound key "#" or if you want the internet slang for the symbol name is hash-tag key. will bring up a menu where you can surrender to a npc.

If you have Death alternative you can be enslaved via that or if you use Sex Lab Defeat same again. They all link in with each other which is nice.

If you are enslaved then you have daily tasks to complete. To escape you have to either pickpocket the master for the keys or kill them.

Yes there is a quest involving Sanguine at some point you will find it as you play the game. No spoilers here.

If you wish for a kinky adventure you could also install Sex Labs Hormones from the same mod author DeepBlueFrog who wrote this mod along with many more. They all link in and work together which I really like.

Thank you for your very helpful answer Fuzzy_Fox.

I have a couple more questions. Sorry if I'm being slow to pick this up. Feel free to ignore if I am being a pest.

What sort of things are the daily tasks?

Is it sexy, humiliating things, like having to collect a cum sample from all the master's companions?

Or is it more like, fetch me ten ales?

There seem to be a dizzying collection of mods that add or take away from slavery in Skryim.

What is it in particular about SexLab Hormones that makes it especially good in combination with this mod?

Is it the Bimbo Curse part? That sounds exciting, but there seems some hesitancy to declare it finished in the write-up. Will it work alright for a complete beginner?

I have had some problems with the game loading forever when I go to a new place, and I fear it is something I have done,

I found a mod called Apropos Classic, which sounds interesting, and might be helpful too. Do people use that much?

Also, the parasites mod, again by Mr. DeepBlueFrog attracts my interest, but seems to require all sorts of complicated things to do with creatures that look as if it would take a week just to figure out what to install and where to make it all work. Is it likely a complete beginner will be able to work it out?

6 hours ago, Amity said:

Thank you for your very helpful answer Fuzzy_Fox.

I have a couple more questions. Sorry if I'm being slow to pick this up. Feel free to ignore if I am being a pest.

What sort of things are the daily tasks?

Is it sexy, humiliating things, like having to collect a cum sample from all the master's companions?

Or is it more like, fetch me ten ales?

There seem to be a dizzying collection of mods that add or take away from slavery in Skryim.

What is it in particular about SexLab Hormones that makes it especially good in combination with this mod?

Is it the Bimbo Curse part? That sounds exciting, but there seems some hesitancy to declare it finished in the write-up. Will it work alright for a complete beginner?

I have had some problems with the game loading forever when I go to a new place, and I fear it is something I have done,

I found a mod called Apropos Classic, which sounds interesting, and might be helpful too. Do people use that much?

Also, the parasites mod, again by Mr. DeepBlueFrog attracts my interest, but seems to require all sorts of complicated things to do with creatures that look as if it would take a week just to figure out what to install and where to make it all work. Is it likely a complete beginner will be able to work it out?

Daily tasks include finding food, drink, gold, sex, entertainment, from what I have seen so far. Or just to leave the master alone for a day, in some cases this can get boring as you can't wait out the time due to the leash mechanism in the mod. Meaning if you wait 24 hours you could end up killing yourself due to the damage you take when the master roams around the dungeon or location. So you have to physically wait one day in game time till you can speak to them again, or fail the task and pester them. I usually go for waiting for them to get to a quite spot and then murder them using the Defeat mechanism (which is another mod). 

Just remember Sanguine asks for a drink before he will let you go. I found that if you join his faction all enemies in the game become friendly even the dragons. So make sure you do not spend more than 3 days enslaved to him.

I play with PSQ mod and Hormones hooks into it in a really nice way as it can slowly corrupt a player character into becoming a succubus for Sanguine, at the end of which you awaken with your full succubus powers as a result. It can also do a complete sex change as well so if you are playing as a male character just how long can you go before Sanguine comes to claim you and corrupts you?

Personally I don't bother with the Bimbo curse so I turn it off, although I know many seem to like it. The mod is still being worked on as far as I know so its not yet finished.

Not heard of Apropos Classic. So can't comment.

I did use to run with the Parasite mod from DeepBlueFrog but found it kind of annoyed me, I am very picky when it comes to mods forcing certain things upon my character and this one just went too far one day. So I removed it.

Installing the mods is fairly easy now with the use of mod managers.

10 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That has nothing to do with SD+. You might want to look at what else you have in your load order that might have caused it.

Thanks, If the trolls are not a feature of the dreamworld I might be having a bad interaction with the Sexlab Pheromones mod.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Thanks, If the trolls are not a feature of the dreamworld I might be having a bad interaction with the Sexlab Pheromones mod.

That's a "normal" reaction with pheromones. Be careful about drinking alcohol with Sanguine. Turn off pheromones in Dreamworld.

From the version on github.

The "_sdras_master.psc" script is not ending when the master dies or something.  Using ReSaver there are 33 active instances of "_sdras_master.psc". The save with these scripts running is 110.23MB. Using resaver to terminate and remove these scripts the save is 13.84MB.

1 hour ago, jbezorg said:

From the version on github.

The "_sdras_master.psc" script is not ending when the master dies or something.  Using ReSaver there are 33 active instances of "_sdras_master.psc". The save with these scripts running is 110.23MB. Using resaver to terminate and remove these scripts the save is 13.84MB.

Yikes!

I thought I covered endless loops at quest end for that one.

I will take another look.

I'm using the last beta and the feature of unequiping weapon when inslaved isn't working properly. If I find a weapon on corpse or on the ground and take it, I have the message that the collar compells me to drop it. But it is still in my inventory, and after that I can easily equip it and kill my master in sleep. I think the in previous versions (who said you could fight message) worked way better.

29 minutes ago, Akkos said:

Not sure if bug or intentional:

1. I´m being teleported into sanguines realm on basically every sleep

2. All of the alicias in sanguines realm are treating me as their slave

will post info if its a bug

The chance of being sent to sanguine during your sleep is adjustable in mcm.

5 hours ago, Akkos said:

Not sure if bug or intentional:

1. I´m being teleported into sanguines realm on basically every sleep

2. All of the alicias in sanguines realm are treating me as their slave

will post info if its a bug

An error log before and after you sleep will help too.

I display diagnostic details about why you are sent to Dreamworld or not when you sleep.

I'm trying to get my female Sanguine's robe to scale with her body weight - currently it only uses the sanguinerobe_f_0.nif despite there being a sanguinerobe_f_1.nif available. I think part of the problem might be the "default race" option in the armor addon window not being selected; i've seen that happen before in other mods. Unfortunately, i can't add "default race" to the "additional races" list in the armor addon window (a fix that's worked when this issue cropped up in other mods), possibly because it's built for the custom _SD_DremoraRace. Is there a simple way to fix this, or am I doomed to have a slender Sanguine suddenly developing some hefty curves the moment she takes her clothes off?

Also, I just want to add that this mod is awesome! It's been on my modlist for years, through multiple skyrim installs. Thanks!

Kyne's Grove

Once you find the Lore book in the Temple of Kynareth, read it carefully. If contains clues about the location of a sacred source of water blessed by Kyne.

When you find the location of the spring, you will be allowed in under these conditions:

• You are infected by roots
  • You have turned into a full spriggan shape
  • You are embracing your natural side and walk naked

Once inside, you will find a tree surrounded by a Spriggan Matron and small spriggans.

There is also an altar under a waterfall. Drinking from the altar will remove any residual root still attached you by accident long after the Spriggan quest is completed.

(As a safety, you can ask Danica PureSpring in Whiterun to help you get rid of residual roots as well).

so.... where is precisive location of kyne's grove...

english is not my mother tongue, so i can't understand the book

Spoiler
1 hour ago, jaejaem99 said:

Kyne's Grove

Once you find the Lore book in the Temple of Kynareth, read it carefully. If contains clues about the location of a sacred source of water blessed by Kyne.

When you find the location of the spring, you will be allowed in under these conditions:

• You are infected by roots
  • You have turned into a full spriggan shape
  • You are embracing your natural side and walk naked

Once inside, you will find a tree surrounded by a Spriggan Matron and small spriggans.

There is also an altar under a waterfall. Drinking from the altar will remove any residual root still attached you by accident long after the Spriggan quest is completed.

(As a safety, you can ask Danica PureSpring in Whiterun to help you get rid of residual roots as well).

so.... where is precisive location of kyne's grove...

english is not my mother tongue, so i can't understand the book

Off topic but your posts or going to continue to look like this when you post directly from Google Translate. If you want to make them appear the same as the other posts on the threads (and that is up to you) you should first copy Google Translate into Notepad (or something similar). Then copy from Notepad and post here. Don't ask me why or how this works but it does.

On 10/3/2018 at 3:12 AM, jbezorg said:

Yup, got the same bug in beta. Save being bloated by this script.

3 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Is it normal that on return from the first visit to the Dreamworld all of my PC's keys are missing? It looks like she got everything else back except her gold and keys. Removing restraint keys I can understand, but the keys to the player houses?

There is an issue with how Skyrim transfers inventory to a container (stone locker). Apparently keys have to be transferred to a person and not an object.

So I had to transfer them to Crassius Curio.

Next time you go to Dreamworld, ask him about your stuff and then ask him about your keys. He will return them back to you.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have been using Alternate start with SD+ for ages.

What do you mean by it doesn't work?

im currently seeing what happening to my skyrim...for some reason i can't start a new game.... ctds with or without AS and Sd

so i determined that its not them, at least thats what it appears to be atm