Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Leonidas1210vc said:

im currently seeing what happening to my skyrim...for some reason i can't start a new game.... ctds with or without AS and Sd

so i determined that its not them, at least thats what it appears to be atm

When you try to start a new game does it crash before you see the main menu or afterwards?

Hey, I seem to be having an issue starting this mod. Every time I load my save, I get a pop-up saying "SD+ is installing" and to wait until I stop seeing messages, then to save and reload. However, no messages ever show up, and when I save and reload, the pop-up appears again. If I go to the "Status" tab in the MCM, I have the option to uninstall, but it doesn't seem to work.  This issue seems to only happen when I start a new game. 

I am currently using version 3.6.2.beta4.

EDIT: Never mind, just saw there was a newer beta version. I updated to 3.6.2.beta5 and started a new game, and the issue seems to be fixed.

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, Leonidas1210vc said:

after. im going to uninstall a few mods and see if itll work like that though ive had more than the amount ive had before and it still worked.

If you can reach the main menu and then crash when starting the odds are that you have too many animations for the crummy Bugthesda engine to handle in your modded Skyrim game. You can check this by running FNIS and adding up the number of animations that are listed when it's complete. Most people can handle between 10k-12k animations. The more script heavy your mods the fewer animations that you will be able to use. So, if you're going to uninstall mods you might want to start with animation packages. Then keep running FNIS until your total is down in a reasonable range. Other options include using older versions of ZAP and DD (if you can find them and they are compatible with your other mods). Finally you can get on the SLAL thread where there are instructions for tweaking animations out of packages in order to get your numbers down.

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you can reach the main menu and then crash when starting the odds are that you have too many animations for the crummy Bugthesda engine to handle in your modded Skyrim game. You can check this by running FNIS and adding up the number of animations that are listed when it's complete. Most people can handle between 10k-12k animations. The more script heavy your mods the fewer animations that you will be able to use. So, if you're going to uninstall mods you might want to start with animation packages. Then keep running FNIS until your total is down in a reasonable range. Other options include using older versions of ZAP and DD (if you can find them and they are compatible with your other mods). Finally you can get on the SLAL thread where there are instructions for tweaking animations out of packages in order to get your numbers down.

yeeaaaaah, it was my animations sadly.......... i had posted a support thread and they helped me out. now i must choose favorites again.....great

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, Leonidas1210vc said:

yeeaaaaah, it was my animations sadly.......... i had posted a support thread and they helped me out. now i must choose favorites again.....great

Really and truly, you should take a look at the SLAL support thread. If you don't have to eliminate too many there are methods on there about picking and choosing which specific animations you want to keep.

Hi, I downloaded this mod and I had a question about being enslaved. I use it with Simple Slavery, Defeat and Death Alternative and after being knocked out and sold by some bandits I woke up and was bought at the auction and then I spawned just outside of Whiterun with my owner. The thing is she doesn't go anywhere, just stands there and tells me to "get on my knees where you belong" over and over. I can talk to her through the SL Dialogues and ask what she wants but she won't talk to me outside of that. Is this normal or is she supposed to move on from Whiterun? 

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, Jiffex said:

Hi, I downloaded this mod and I had a question about being enslaved. I use it with Simple Slavery, Defeat and Death Alternative and after being knocked out and sold by some bandits I woke up and was bought at the auction and then I spawned just outside of Whiterun with my owner. The thing is she doesn't go anywhere, just stands there and tells me to "get on my knees where you belong" over and over. I can talk to her through the SL Dialogues and ask what she wants but she won't talk to me outside of that. Is this normal or is she supposed to move on from Whiterun? 

I know there is a lot to absorb but you might want to look at this from the modpage:

For details on gameplay mechanics and all of the features available in Sanguine's Debauchery, see :

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know there is a lot to absorb but you might want to look at this from the modpage:

For details on gameplay mechanics and all of the features available in Sanguine's Debauchery, see :

I found this quote: 

• If master is outside, walks you to a slaver destination based on personality type

but my master doesn't walk anywhere, she just stands still. Sorry if I'm being stupid.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Jiffex said:

I found this quote: 

• If master is outside, walks you to a slaver destination based on personality type

but my master doesn't walk anywhere, she just stands still. Sorry if I'm being stupid.

If you read, in detail, you will find that there are several different types of master and each one wants different things. Part of DeepBlueFrog's "game within a game" is that the player needs to discover what kind of master that he has and give him the appropriate things (money, goods, sex or an excuse to punish). If you "succeed" your master will like you and may give you freedom OR they may decide they like you too much to ever let you go. If your master gets well and thoroughly disgusted with you he will march you off to Mistwatch for resale. But, until your master has decided to resell you it is unlikely that they will move around a lot (unless you try moving away from them and then they tend to follow you). As I said, there is the thumbnail but it is all in the PDF manual in much greater detail.

16 hours ago, Jiffex said:

I found this quote: 

Once outside, the master should start walking to a slaver spot after 24 hours outside.

If inside, the master will not walk anywhere.

Guest AthenaESIV

Anyone ever had an issue where you get a double menu pop up during SD+ interactions?

One menu is in the usual dialog place, but then a second menu pops up a little higher on the screen with (mostly) the same responses

19 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Anyone ever had an issue where you get a double menu pop up during SD+ interactions?

One menu is in the usual dialog place, but then a second menu pops up a little higher on the screen with (mostly) the same responses

That doesn't sound right... almost as if you had multiple versions of SD+ running at the same time.

Guest AthenaESIV

Here are some screen shots attached, untitled-1 (it is actually the second one below) is the first dialog that pops up, and whatever I chose there the second screen's (the one looking up at the sky) menu is there after...

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

Here are some screen shots attached, untitled-1 (it is actually the second one below) is the first dialog that pops up, and whatever I chose there the second screen's (the one looking up at the sky) menu is there after...

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

Oh that... I didn't realize you were talking about beast / creature enslavement.

What is the race of the master?

The first dialogue topics should not appear in that case. I had to create the second one because the first dialogue structure had issues with unclickable options for most creature masters for some reason. I tried to fix it for weeks and I eventually gave up and created my own dialogue options using messageboxes.

Guest AthenaESIV

She was attacked by a dog, the little shit just sacked her without provication!

Seems to work ok, I just thought maybe there was a conflict... Is there something I can do to make it work? Maybe the "Hello" dialog is screwing it up? I cannot remember which mod does that but I can find it in a few minutes.

hello, i seem to be having an issue with the sex animations and i don't know how to fix it, as in whenever am enslaved and my master demands sex or someone nearby grabs me and i submit it plays non aggressive normal animations where my character is even on top sometimes rather than being used as a slave. so i'd appreciate any help cause i remember having the mod before and it played animations where i was the sub or slave all the time. now though it doesn't.

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, Driavorus said:

hello, i seem to be having an issue with the sex animations and i don't know how to fix it, as in whenever am enslaved and my master demands sex or someone nearby grabs me and i submit it plays non aggressive normal animations where my character is even on top sometimes rather than being used as a slave. so i'd appreciate any help cause i remember having the mod before and it played animations where i was the sub or slave all the time. now though it doesn't.

Check the settings in your MCM for DD and make sure that you have "preserve scene aggressiveness" (or something like that) ticked on. Also, make sure that override is turned off in ZAP.

I did the Thieve's Guild quest at the meadery and found Sanguine's shrine. But I haven't been able to find the key to the shortcut under the bridge.  Can anyone tell me where to find it?  Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, I found it after doing a better job of searching this forum topic.

6 minutes ago, BarnabasCollins said:

My last PC bit the dust and I have a new one.

Are this mod and its requirements compatible with the Special Edition? 

If so, it would be much easier for me to install that version than relearn how to make the original version playable all over again. XD

No this is for LE only.  

Despite the fact that I have EFF set for a max of one follower, and have recruited only one, after my PC entered and then left the Bannered Mare Brenuin followed her.  After walking around Whiterun for a few minutes Severio Pelagia started following her.  After a few more minutes Jon Battle-Born started following her.  None of them are being managed by EFF, none of them have any dialogue other than their normal dialogues, and none of them go into sneak mode when my PC does.  So they aren't real followers.

Could this mod's "Coveted" effect be responsible for it?  I don't want to go on a dungeon run with these three clowns following along because I don't want to get them killed.  If not, is there a console command to make them stop?  Thanks.

10 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Despite the fact that I have EFF set for a max of one follower, and have recruited only one, after my PC entered and then left the Bannered Mare Brenuin followed her.  After walking around Whiterun for a few minutes Severio Pelagia started following her.  After a few more minutes Jon Battle-Born started following her.  None of them are being managed by EFF, none of them have any dialogue other than their normal dialogues, and none of them go into sneak mode when my PC does.  So they aren't real followers.

Could this mod's "Coveted" effect be responsible for it?  I don't want to go on a dungeon run with these three clowns following along because I don't want to get them killed.  If not, is there a console command to make them stop?  Thanks.

That’s not SD doing. “Coveted” just causes NPCs to attack you on sight, not follow you.

The only time NPCs follow you like that is when they have been drafted into a multiple attackers scene. But even then, I never got to have them follow you properly anyway.

Other mods cause that behavior but no can’t remember which. 

Deviously Enslaved Maybe?