Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

No problem.... try to talk to Sanguine. He should have all the comments you need.

Can you try this in the console and tell me which stages have a value of 1 ?

sqs _sd_dream

I know my quests can be confusing. I don't like quest markers and I can't even seem to make them work right anyway.

I try to make up for it with dialogues and quest stages, notes and descriptions, but that comes with the cost of making it confusing sometimes.

Well its not so much that. As someone to walk you through it helps. Also another thing.Sanquine now wears cloths. ......OK i didn't like that.I liked Sanquine nude. It showed how Sanquine really was a drunkard. An how much He didn't care. Not to say the armor looks pretty cool. But i immediately pickpocked it off him/her.Prince. Him.

Again! Love the mod. Not complaining! Just some things id like,but that's just me.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No problem.... try to talk to Sanguine. He should have all the comments you need.

Can you try this in the console and tell me which stages have a value of 1 ?

sqs _sd_dream

I know my quests can be confusing. I don't like quest markers and I can't even seem to make them work right anyway.

I try to make up for it with dialogues and quest stages, notes and descriptions, but that comes with the cost of making it confusing sometimes.

I totally understand the quest marker thing and that's cool - whether you could add them or not. Sometimes they make things a bit too easy, but with so many people to possibly talk to, it's hard to know who I AM supposed to talk to. But as I said earlier, it seems that I'm not all that bright figuring shit out.  I tried the "sqs_sd_dream" command and got "Script command "sqs_sd_dream" not found" ...or something to that effect.  I had noticed in the MCM that the "Flowering Spriggan" quest thing has no "X" in the box, even though I've done it twice now and the Spriggans have released me. That doesn't seem right...  ...or does it - since I still have armor parts?

As WarsunGames said above, I'm certainly not trying to complain here either, I just don't know what to do at this point. And actually, I liked Sanguine in his outfit. I didn't care for the man/woman morphing thing, but hey, that's me.  :smile:   But I understand Warsun's point of view too...and it's a good one.  He also mentioned using the "debug" thing, but I saw no way of doing that. Is that a feature that has been taken out... or ?

I'll try talking to Sanguine (who knows when that will happen) and see what he has to say.  In the meantime, I guess I'll wonder around with no boots or gauntlets, wearing a corset with my fanny hanging out and a ball gag in my big, fat mouth - unable to speak to people.  LOL!    And although I might not fully understand Dreamworld, it is much better than I remember from previous versions.

16 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

SD+ doesn't go through after the rape/love happens and i get equipped with skooma/drug and i'm not enslaved

i'll post another log of my current playthrough where i have that problem

funilly enough while i was playing i had to test this again after removing SD+ patches

Papyrus.0.log

Errors like these mean you have an old version of SD+ or SD+ did not initialize correctly.

[03/10/2018 - 12:54:45PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (61000D64)]._sdras_player.OnUpdate() - "_sdras_player.psc" Line ?
[03/10/2018 - 12:54:45PM] DT: 1- Summary: bandit - corset0.000000
[03/10/2018 - 12:54:45PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp309"
stack:
	[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (61000D64)]._sdras_player.OnUpdate() - "_sdras_player.psc" Line ?
[03/10/2018 - 12:54:45PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

There isn't a good way to fix this.

You will have to either load a game before you installed SD+ and install it again or start a new game.

Either way, when you install it, make sure you first save and reload before going about in the world.

SD+ needs that second load to start correctly.

12 hours ago, c5kev said:

I totally understand the quest marker thing and that's cool - whether you could add them or not. Sometimes they make things a bit too easy, but with so many people to possibly talk to, it's hard to know who I AM supposed to talk to. But as I said earlier, it seems that I'm not all that bright figuring shit out.  I tried the "sqs_sd_dream" command and got "Script command "sqs_sd_dream" not found" ...or something to that effect.  I had noticed in the MCM that the "Flowering Spriggan" quest thing has no "X" in the box, even though I've done it twice now and the Spriggans have released me. That doesn't seem right...  ...or does it - since I still have armor parts?

As WarsunGames said above, I'm certainly not trying to complain here either, I just don't know what to do at this point. And actually, I liked Sanguine in his outfit. I didn't care for the man/woman morphing thing, but hey, that's me.  :smile:   But I understand Warsun's point of view too...and it's a good one.  He also mentioned using the "debug" thing, but I saw no way of doing that. Is that a feature that has been taken out... or ?

I'll try talking to Sanguine (who knows when that will happen) and see what he has to say.  In the meantime, I guess I'll wonder around with no boots or gauntlets, wearing a corset with my fanny hanging out and a ball gag in my big, fat mouth - unable to speak to people.  LOL!    And although I might not fully understand Dreamworld, it is much better than I remember from previous versions.

By the way, it is 'sqs _sd_dream' ... not 'sqs_sd_dream'. There is a space after sqs.

The spriggan quest is checked in the menu only when the quest is active.

By the way, it is 'sqs _sd_dream' ... not 'sqs_sd_dream'. There is a space after sqs.

Ah, didn't notice the space. I'll check that out and get back to you. Thanks.

OK, this is what I've got:   Stage 0:1 ,  Stage 10:1 ,  Stage 15:1 ,  Stage 200:1 ,  Stage 202:1 ,  Stage 210:1

I don't understand how you can keep a positive allowance if your allowance is decreased by 1 every hour. Especially at lvl 1 when you are only supposed to give your master sex and cause punishments, according to the manual. Are we supposed to do this once every hour? I don't think it's possible since it's not up to the player to initiate sex acts, and why would he need it that often? A normal person doesn't get horny for at least a day if he had sex.

You could give him a some items, but you want to save them for later when it counts more. My suggestion is to give more allowance points for sex and punishments, and decrease how often it's needed, for a more immersive experience. You could even go easier on the allowance over time penalty by giving -1 every 2 hours. I can only see one way to play this at slavery lvl 1, and that's following your master and observe, and kill a lot of time by waiting, which will put you at an allowance of around -20 by the end of the day. So should I just ignore allowance? Does it have a minimum level?

I installed SD+ (most recent version) and started a new game. I'm in the dreamworld and some of the textures are that blue-purple color that indicates they aren't working properly (the bridge, sanguine's robes and one or two others). 

Has anyone else had this problem and is there a patch for it? 

May be this is old news, may also be that it's just my problem, but I've seen this issue before, in a different LO, different mods mixed in...

Flowering Spriggan... Quest works sort of OK until the point I finish it. The "egg" was in the air above the spring but in this new version it "boomfs" when you get near, and goes under the water, losing its quest marker. But I could still loot it, once I found it, which took a while, but that wasn't the problem.

After the quest said it was done, and told me about the reward, I slept 10 hours hoping the spriggan roots would clear.

They didn't. Instead several Whiterun NPCs teleported to me and started doing "clap" animations and such. They did not have green crap all over me, but they were all NPCs who had got green crap on them when I went to the temple to read the book.

I fast travelled back to Whiterun, and went to sleep there, for another 12 hours, hoping to clear the spriggan roots, and hoping the NPC thing was just a one off.

But again, NPCs ported to me, playing weird animations.

Last time this happened it was that elf woman from Solitude that wants you to model clothes. She followed me around for the rest of the game, but it was just her, so I could handle it. I can't cope with Danica, Nazeem, Whiterun guards, and some stupid Battle-Born woman following me everywhere, porting in every time I rest or sleep.

I figure maybe I could remove the roots via console, but fixing these busted NPCs is another matter. So all I could do was quit, load, and discard the roots. I'll never be able to do this quest :frown:

Pity, I liked the rewards, and I had finished it, had to revert quite a bit of play.

Maybe it's some kind of interaction with Eager NPCs, but I didn't have it installed last time I saw this issue, so if that causes it, so do other things.

Also, might just be my imagination, but NPC masters seem to be particularly inert for me. They don't demand stuff any more. At least, not reliably. They sandbox, and respond to me talking to them, but they don't rape or whip without provocation, simply ignore me. This is especially dull for NPCs that do nothing anyway.

They may set a task, and as usual it's something like get food items. In a place with none. And they won't let me leave. So SD+ business as usual really.

2 hours ago, bicobus said:

IIRC SD+ has 2 archives you need to download and install. Make sure you do that.

Yep, that was it, thanks.

Another question, I'm doing the "The Truth" quest and I'm supposed to search Haelga's House for clues. I'm not finding anything. I don't suppose someone could tell me where the clue is located?

5 hours ago, Sospice said:

Yep, that was it, thanks.

Another question, I'm doing the "The Truth" quest and I'm supposed to search Haelga's House for clues. I'm not finding anything. I don't suppose someone could tell me where the clue is located?

I forget, but did you look in her bedroom?

I seem to be stuck in the dream world maybe?

It's my first visit, so I went through the process of serving sanguine their drink and then agreeing to serve them without joining faction. but after being released i wasn't transported out. The chain is rusted and my quest log still has the 'serve sanguine' quest objective unchecked. Also, my other quest markers point me to a spot below a portal thing, but its just a black wall and nothing happens. 

So... Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

38 minutes ago, meriv said:

I seem to be stuck in the dream world maybe?

It's my first visit, so I went through the process of serving sanguine their drink and then agreeing to serve them without joining faction. but after being released i wasn't transported out. The chain is rusted and my quest log still has the 'serve sanguine' quest objective unchecked. Also, my other quest markers point me to a spot below a portal thing, but its just a black wall and nothing happens. 

So... Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

No glitch.

Keep talking to Sanguine. He has more to say.