Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

13 hours ago, nightwolf said:

If you have SlaveTats and EventBridge, will you get random slave marks applied automatically when enslaved?

Not random but that’s the idea.

Masters may have different tattoos depending on their race. After a few enslavements your character should look like a billboard.

Most marks are permanent but some should vanish over time. 

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not random but that’s the idea.

Masters may have different tattoos depending on their race. After a few enslavements your character should look like a billboard.

Most marks are permanent but some should vanish over time. 

Will they be visible if I've used other tattoos in RaceMenu on my character before? Tbh I don't know how to clear them properly.

I'm getting a glitch that I haven't had come up in some time. I am not sure if it is connected to SD+ or SexLab Hormones so I'll post it here. 

Both these mods appear to have a function where they bring you into race menu so you can make changes to your character. What happens is that at some point, you are not able to activate the "save/ rename  exit" function when done using either a controller or keyboard stroke.  You are able to use the mouse to click the option for save/rename exit from race menu.

I'm not sure what is behind this but I thought I'd report it just in case anyone else is having this issue. I get around it right now by just using the mouse to save & exit so it isn't a big deal, but I thought you might like to know about it. 

About changing the slave rags with another outfit, what exactly is it limited to? Like I can't use something from Devious Devices cuz of the other devices SD puts on me? If I can, what are the steps exactly in the Creation Kit because I keep getting the invisible body glitch when using the nif files I pasted into the directory that's listed for customizing them.

I am still having problems with Sanguine's Artifact not being removed, it is forcing me to play as a pure mage as I can't wear armour over the top of the piercing. So I have to fight naked using only spells. The Court Mages have all taken a vow of poverty and refuse to remove the item.

Edit: I found the problem, damn I am such a numpty sometimes. There were options in one of the Devious mods that forced me to go naked if I had any piercings of any kind. Found it when I was messing with some of the BDSM furniture.

so im assuming to get the death alt content to work i would need to reinstall sd+ since ive installed death alternative after i had sd+,since for some reason i thought i installed them at the same time but turns out i installed everything but death alternative

8 hours ago, chaotyca said:

Hi, 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong...I downloaded all required mods, put them in the right load order, start the game and i always get a ctd... is anything different with this Version? 

I use Nexus Mod Manager

Greets Chaotyca 

A CTD at the main menu or in the game?

If it is at the main menu then it means a badly installed mod or one with conflicts. You need to run TESEdit 5 to find out where the load order is going wrong. Then get rid of that mod and run TESEdit 5 again and see if it loads all the mods.

Also make sure you follow Gopher's videos on youtube about how to clean the original game files. Follow it to the letter as this will help a lot with problems like you are experiencing.

If the CTD happens in the game then it is a bad mesh and you will have to use trial and error to find it.

10 hours ago, chaotyca said:

Hi, 

I don't know what I'm doing wrong...I downloaded all required mods, put them in the right load order, start the game and i always get a ctd... is anything different with this Version? 

I use Nexus Mod Manager

Greets Chaotyca 

Also a CTD on main menu could mean that you're simply missing a required mod for a required mod, so you might wanna check that. Modception, you know.

A CTD on a loading screen is a real pain in the ass to fix, HOWEVER if you have a "clean" save, the one in the very beginning of the game would do, where the mods haven't even started loading, you can treat the CTD by loading into that clean save first, then into your normal one.

6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

A CTD at the main menu or in the game?

If it is at the main menu then it means a badly installed mod or one with conflicts. You need to run TESEdit 5 to find out where the load order is going wrong. Then get rid of that mod and run TESEdit 5 again and see if it loads all the mods.

Also make sure you follow Gopher's videos on youtube about how to clean the original game files. Follow it to the letter as this will help a lot with problems like you are experiencing.

If the CTD happens in the game then it is a bad mesh and you will have to use trial and error to find it.

4 hours ago, CookingShow said:

Also a CTD on main menu could mean that you're simply missing a required mod for a required mod, so you might wanna check that. Modception, you know.

A CTD on a loading screen is a real pain in the ass to fix, HOWEVER if you have a "clean" save, the one in the very beginning of the game would do, where the mods haven't even started loading, you can treat the CTD by loading into that clean save first, then into your normal one.

Thanks both of you for your reply :smile:

It always happens when I try to load a save. I've cleaned the files.

Luckly I've had to reinstall all my mods so I can try it again with a fresh clean save ;)

18 hours ago, chaotyca said:

Thanks both of you for your reply :smile:

It always happens when I try to load a save. I've cleaned the files.

Luckly I've had to reinstall all my mods so I can try it again with a fresh clean save ;)

Loading a save file and a CTD can also mean a corrupt save game file, sometimes going back one save and loose a bit of time in the game can help. Oldrim sometimes likes to corrupt the save game files even on release it happened in vanilla as well before mods were released.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Loading a save file and a CTD can also mean a corrupt save game file, sometimes going back one save and loose a bit of time in the game can help. Oldrim sometimes likes to corrupt the save game files even on release it happened in vanilla as well before mods were released.

It finally worked :smiley:

It seems I've really got a bad save game the last time. Now it was an new save and now i can play with SD+ *.* 

Thanks a lot :smiley:

I am stuck in the dreamworld...

Speaking to sanguine isn't teleporting me out and pulling the chain on the pillar doesn't do anything to fix it.

How do i get out of there?

Looked on both the websites you linked in the description of the mod but can't find anything that helps me further

so far i spoke with the girl in the cage, the one on the changing zaz furniture and the guy in the cage, they have nothing more to say.

The quest now tells me to serve sanguine for a while, but when i speak with him, its always the same options and he keeps repeating the same 3 things.

There is no option for me to give him booze or anything... just 'let me go' and some other useless crap lines that don't do anything.

Went in to the bedroom part, picked up everything in there, read all the books letter by letter, but nothing seems to make me progress...

What am i missing?

2 hours ago, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

Speaking to sanguine isn't teleporting me out and pulling the chain on the pillar doesn't do anything to fix it.

Looked on both the websites you linked in the description of the mod but can't find anything that helps me further

so far i spoke with the girl in the cage, the one on the changing zaz furniture and the guy in the cage, they have nothing more to say.

The quest now tells me to serve sanguine for a while, but when i speak with him, its always the same options and he keeps repeating the same 3 things.

There is no option for me to give him booze or anything... just 'let me go' and some other useless crap lines that don't do anything.

Went in to the bedroom part, picked up everything in there, read all the books letter by letter, but nothing seems to make me progress...

What am i missing?

Just played another hour on that save, and still no progress... i am completely lost on this mod :s

Was gonna say I cant get falmer to rape me during SD+ enslavement but then I remembered I had the gender restriction to same on & didnt realize it affected creatures too. Turned it off & now it works. Only wanted them cuz I downloaded MNC & with the authors help, the males are all female futas in looks only, not by their actual gender rip. Now I gotta risk male actors of different races tryin to get involved for them to work unless theres a mod to turn male creatures female like the MoreWomen wip from this site.

So new question: are there any creatures that are banned from SD+ masters as of the most recent version?

Yeah Imma need to roll back part of what I said earlier. I managed to get Defeat to work with falmer but upon being blacked out into Death Alternative, nothing happens with them or any valid creature for that matter. I was lucky that the beast enslavement popup window appeared so that's how I got enslaved but DA didnt go into Creature Enslavement even tho its the highest possible event after normal SD+ enslavement. Also after getting enslaved, the falmer decide to be a bunch of celibates & not rape me, even with the gender restriction off. I either get the blue glowing shit applied to me & my chains removed & put back on or the (changes his mind) line popups but either way, no animations with creatures trigger after SD+ creature enslavement for me. I don't remember how they were able to rape me during enslavement like I said in my last post so I'm not sure what is going wrong. How do I fix this? Also here's a log:

Papyrus.0.log

On 3/18/2018 at 4:47 PM, TheBitchOfSkyrim said:

What am i missing?

Have you given him his mead?

It is an actual line "Here is your mead my lord." or something like that. Make sure you have Honingbrew Mead. Give him that and then ask to be released.

If you have done that and he still hasn't released you ask again to be let go and released. He should then dress you in restrictive gear and teleport you to a random location.

I know it won't happen all the time and may take several attempts to get him to teleport you. The chain won't work until the end of the quest.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:13 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Try the beta version in my beta testing thread. That should fix the teleport on sleep all the time.

Hi Blue,

thanks very much for the great mod. I have a question about the main quest progression (The Truth): I have successfully left the dreamworld and the truth quest says to play along with whatever sanguine wants because his influence is to strong. How do I progress from here? I have gotten enslaved again: stayed for the 3 days to join a faction and that got a blacksmith to deactivate the collar. Then I went to Sanguines shrine under the brewery slept on the altar and transported back to the dreamworld- he just said that I was not ready and should come back later. The other thing is I am already on max exposure level (6) and max submissive (10) does this somehow inhibit the main quest or interaction with the master? Again, thx for the great mod and keep with the great improvements you are making.

4 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi Blue,

thanks very much for the great mod. I have a question about the main quest progression (The Truth): I have successfully left the dreamworld and the truth quest says to play along with whatever sanguine wants because his influence is to strong. How do I progress from here? I have gotten enslaved again: stayed for the 3 days to join a faction and that got a blacksmith to deactivate the collar. Then I went to Sanguines shrine under the brewery slept on the altar and transported back to the dreamworld- he just said that I was not ready and should come back later. The other thing is I am already on max exposure level (6) and max submissive (10) does this somehow inhibit the main quest or interaction with the master? Again, thx for the great mod and keep with the great improvements you are making.

Just keep going back and forth between Skyrim and the Dreamworld a few times.  Sanguine will eventually have more for you to do.

7 hours ago, Chicanery said:

Just keep going back and forth between Skyrim and the Dreamworld a few times.  Sanguine will eventually have more for you to do.

Thx,

Is there anything else supposed to happen after you choose your path? Options A and B only seem to result in a text response without any further quests or consequences to game play...

I have no idea whether anyone already mentioned anything like this:

SOMEHOW the Dreamworld behaves like a different game

What I am saying is I run Windowed (Borderless),

and "everywhere else" as in NOT the Dreamworld,

but also other nonvanilla cells, are stuck at 59.9 MAX which is expected

(windowed auto-freezes at Screen-Hz rate, no manual v-sync required),

but SOMEHOW the Dreamworld goes up to

100+ frames in "regular" <-- that's nuts

and

59.9 ENB

which is also weird

because I have

[LIMITER]
EnableFPSLimit=true
FPSLimit=35.0 

means

rest of the game:

59.9 / 35

Dreamworld:

100+ / 59.9   <- the 59.9 here result from manual 35 limit

I have no idea at all how this can possibly be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Frog, I saw you some time DID use/activate the GV-Ghosts (_sd_isplayerBimbo etc.) which been there loooong before being a bimbo resulted in autojumping to Level 6 and "Resist" on Attacks triggering the popup "Know your place little........" so they not Ghosts anymore.

Well done there.

1 hour ago, zniachtl said:

I have no idea whether anyone already mentioned anything like this:

SOMEHOW the Dreamworld behaves like a different game

What I am saying is I run Windowed (Borderless),

and "everywhere else" as in NOT the Dreamworld,

but also other nonvanilla cells, are stuck at 59.9 MAX which is expected

(windowed auto-freezes at Screen-Hz rate, no manual v-sync required),

but SOMEHOW the Dreamworld goes up to

100+ frames in "regular" <-- that's nuts

and

59.9 ENB

which is also weird

because I have

[LIMITER]
EnableFPSLimit=true
FPSLimit=35.0 

means

rest of the game:

59.9 / 35

Dreamworld:

100+ / 59.9   <- the 59.9 here result from manual 35 limit

I have no idea at all how this can possibly be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Frog, I saw you some time DID use/activate the GV-Ghosts (_sd_isplayerBimbo etc.) which been there loooong before being a bimbo resulted in autojumping to Level 6 and "Resist" on Attacks triggering the popup "Know your place little........" so they not Ghosts anymore.

Well done there.

If your FPSLimit is set to 35 why does it hit 59.9 or anything higher than 35 to begin with?