Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Any installation tips for a returning roockie? I had the SD. Returning to Skyrim (new pc, new steam installation, ...)
First i tried the install with NMM hopping from module to module and it finaly gave me a T-shape bug.
Re-installed everything, this time with MO. After a day.. I'm almost ready to give up...

I am following the SD+ FAQ instructions + module (DD, DD-integration,etc) info at this forum. Last attempt gave me a kinda working mod. No T-shape but no sex animations as well.

In what order should I install everything to get it working with "Devious Devices For Him" or is that just a impossible combination?

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Cages are selected if they are of one of these types and in the same cell as the master WHEN enslavement is triggered.

If you are enslaved somewhere and walk into another place with cages, these cages will not been seen by SD+.

That's something I have in my list of fixes to work on.

Thanks for the reply about the cages, and congrats on getting the task system how you wanted.

parakiet

Be sure to install Fores New Idles in Skyrim and run it through MO (and select the Skeleton Arm fix if you have a custom skeleton installed)

^this should solve your problem.

Also, make sure you have all the requirements of your mods installed + their requirements + their requirements, ect.

When you start a game, go to the MCM, go to SexLab and click install.

Aside from that, some general tips:

I recommend checking out Gopher's channel on youtube. He has a MO guide playlist that was very helpful to me when I first started using MO.

And you should always be sure to clean Update, Dawnguard, Hearthfires and Dragonborn esms. Gopher also has a video about that. (This isn't related to your problem but you should do it anyway)

And also make sure you use LOOT to optimise your load order, get the latest version to run through MO and don't use the one built into MO.

3 hours ago, parakiet said:

Any installation tips for a returning roockie? I had the SD. Returning to Skyrim (new pc, new steam installation, ...)
First i tried the install with NMM hopping from module to module and it finaly gave me a T-shape bug.
Re-installed everything, this time with MO. After a day.. I'm almost ready to give up...

I am following the SD+ FAQ instructions + module (DD, DD-integration,etc) info at this forum. Last attempt gave me a kinda working mod. No T-shape but no sex animations as well.

In what order should I install everything to get it working with "Devious Devices For Him" or is that just a impossible combination?

Get the latest TESEdit and LOOT programs and also Wyre Bash. Follow Gopher's videos on these on how to clean the original game files and follow it to the letter. This will help a lot.

The character T pose means you need to get the FNIS mod and run that before you start the game, anytime you add or change an animation run that program.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Get the latest TESEdit and LOOT programs and also Wyre Bash. Follow Gopher's videos on these on how to clean the original game files and follow it to the letter. This will help a lot.

The character T pose means you need to get the FNIS mod and run that before you start the game, anytime you add or change an animation run that program.

if only.

problem returned more then one. Indeed, mighty google always came up with the 'run fnis'. I did. NMM or MO: something about overwritten stuff. Will take a better look at that ghoper, to sad it is on youtube and not in tekst :smile:

8 hours ago, Gornby said:

Thanks for the reply about the cages, and congrats on getting the task system how you wanted.

parakiet

Be sure to install Fores New Idles in Skyrim and run it through MO (and select the Skeleton Arm fix if you have a custom skeleton installed)

^this should solve your problem.

Also, make sure you have all the requirements of your mods installed + their requirements + their requirements, ect.

When you start a game, go to the MCM, go to SexLab and click install.

It must have been the succession of all the requirements + their requirements+ their requirements.
I am starting my Gopher's masterclass.. LOL.

Sadly, I did run it trough FNIS. Probably doing something wrong when I'm hopping from one requierment to the other...

(Perhaps a bit OCD.. I am playing with male characters since Morrowind and I'm not planning to change that :smiley: )

Anyway, thanks for the imputs, I'm going back to youtube..

If you like living on the edge or if SD+ has some major issues you would like to try fixing right now, I just uploaded new beta versions of SD+ and Dialogues to my beta testing thread with these changes:

- SD+ : https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/57?closed=1

- Dialogues: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/58?closed=1

Among other things, this includes fixes to the Sanguine Artifact, cages updates for new locations, and fixes to the task system.

Since these are beta versions, they include debug messages that will be removed in the final release.

If nobody reports major issues with these versions (or if I don't come across anything critical during testing), I will release the final version during the coming week.

27 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Why do you get an allowance point penalty for submitting to your master or other npcs?

Is it happening every single time?

You get one point penalty per hour. Could it be you saw that at the same time you submitted?

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is it happening every single time?

You get one point penalty per hour. Could it be you saw that at the same time you submitted?

Maybe. Is there normally no change for the submit/resist dialogue? To me it seems like I'm getting -1 when submitting and no change when resisting. So it's better to resist, lol.

Don't know if this is a rant or a mod-tweak suggestion, but I will try to make it short:

wearing bindings if it is something desired by the Master should increase disposition and positive points.

I've always thought it'd be pointless to wear stuff no one cares about, and the Player is trying to get out of.

(eg, chastity belts in the middle of nowhere).

But a player might become eager to be bound to please someone.

Oh, and that heavy-harness gag is nice at lonely moments in the wilderness, but that's not what I really meant.

Bindings are to bind and restrict, but if Master gets off on them, that's a plus.

On 8/17/2014 at 9:26 AM, pinky6225 said:

Try sleeping with the dude that owns the meadery and say yes to use bed when that flashes up, as i recall that got me past the locked doors into the back area

On 8/17/2014 at 10:56 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Good point.

I have to remember to add a secret entrance.

Sorry, whole post... Was there ever a secret door added?

Tried out the latest non-beta. Enslavement triggered OK when I surrendered. I think at one point there was a train run but I was able to choose "resist" every time with no penalty I could see.

No wrist bindings or armbinder was applied. At one point after a punishment scene the game tried to equip an armbinder but I got a debug message saying EquipDeviceByString had failed.

Eventually I was taken for a walk and sold to simple slavery. At that point I had to stop the game because I kept getting a notification saying that "Payback's a bitch" had been completed (notification on loop).

3 hours ago, Bobbert6996 said:

Tried out the latest non-beta. Enslavement triggered OK when I surrendered. I think at one point there was a train run but I was able to choose "resist" every time with no penalty I could see.

No wrist bindings or armbinder was applied. At one point after a punishment scene the game tried to equip an armbinder but I got a debug message saying EquipDeviceByString had failed.

Eventually I was taken for a walk and sold to simple slavery. At that point I had to stop the game because I kept getting a notification saying that "Payback's a bitch" had been completed (notification on loop).

The beta has a lot more fixes , lots of problems have been resolved click the github prompt on the first page to see some fixes and changes .

I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm often times dumb as a stump, but I can't seem to figure out what the hell is going on with this mod. No offense DeepBlueFrog - just confused. I just completed "Flowering Spriggan" for the 2nd time - the first time I couldn't get the armor off of my hands and feet and now after the 2nd time, same situation, but also my journal doesn't "clear".  I've read the book about the Forest Grove area thing (am I supposed to find that?), but I just have no idea where to go or what to do. A marker would sorta help.   And Danica is no help, so...?   I do have all 3 Spriggan "magic" spells.

On top of all that, I got a ball gag that I can't get off, can't talk to anyone and can't find any keys. None of the blacksmiths will help (even the "master" blacksmiths).  So i'm getting a bit frustrated.  Can anyone give me some sort of direction?   :frown:

41 minutes ago, c5kev said:

I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm often times dumb as a stump, but I can't seem to figure out what the hell is going on with this mod. No offense DeepBlueFrog - just confused. I just completed "Flowering Spriggan" for the 2nd time - the first time I couldn't get the armor off of my hands and feet and now after the 2nd time, same situation, but also my journal doesn't "clear".  I've read the book about the Forest Grove area thing (am I supposed to find that?), but I just have no idea where to go or what to do. A marker would sorta help.   And Danica is no help, so...?   I do have all 3 Spriggan "magic" spells.

On top of all that, I got a ball gag that I can't get off, can't talk to anyone and can't find any keys. None of the blacksmiths will help (even the "master" blacksmiths).  So i'm getting a bit frustrated.  Can anyone give me some sort of direction?   :frown:

Dude. Like i totally know what you are going through. I had the same problem. An honestly i just run the debug.Because i though it was a glitch. Some context or someone to run up to me an tell me.

"Hey you seem to have this effect on you. You can talk to this person on to help you remove it.  I`ll make it on your map."

That would make things so much easier. There are other times when i get the Collar on my neck an cant get it off on my Female play through. Same ordeal. I want to point out. I need a mod that is more.....hmmm Rapist.

What i mean by this is. When i have that collar on its one thing that my character is raped but I never see other characters getting raped so its an opportunity to get away an escape.

1 hour ago, WarsunGames said:

Dude. Like i totally know what you are going through. I had the same problem. An honestly i just run the debug.Because i though it was a glitch. Some context or someone to run up to me an tell me.

"Hey you seem to have this effect on you. You can talk to this person on to help you remove it.  I`ll make it on your map."

That would make things so much easier. There are other times when i get the Collar on my neck an cant get it off on my Female play through. Same ordeal. I want to point out. I need a mod that is more.....hmmm Rapist.

What i mean by this is. When i have that collar on its one thing that my character is raped but I never see other characters getting raped so its an opportunity to get away an escape.

To DeepBlueFrog's credit, the mod appears a lot better than it was when I last played it.  At that time though, I seem to recall that after finding the Spriggan husk, Bammm!  Quest over and that was that. I found it pretty cool.  With the new update, I don't know what's going on and may try the debug thing you mentioned.  I also don't understand how the Spriggan quest relates to Sanguine in the first place, but whatever, it's still pretty cool.

Back to my Spriggan armor problem for a second.  The "instructional" PDF says to empty my inventory into a barrel (or something like that), then pick up my crap, leaving the armor parts behind. Or that's how I understood it. I started doing that, but then it hit me - I can't remove the armor, so why am I doing this?

The Dreamworld aspect I totally don't understand its point.  Sanguine kidnaps one while sleeping and enslaves the character for a while. That I get. But the continual walking back and forth and back and forth, I certainly don't get that - other than a time filler for the lack of any real content or point.  The journal mentions that the character should enjoy the destinations Sanguine sends them to (or something to that effect), but I have yet to see anything along those lines as he hasn't sent me anywhere or asked me to do anything.  So why am I there again?  Just to get fucked a few times?     I also discovered the new room (not so secret, secret cave).  What's that for?  Eye candy maybe?  I went in there to check it out and Sanguine followed. But after I walked out, he never followed.  So there I am standing by Alicia, listening to crickets...   Wait, what am I supposed to be doing again?  I had to go back to an older save and not ever go back into that room again.

I'm certainly not trying to "shit" on DBF's very popular mod as there's obviously a great deal of work that has gone into it. I just wish I knew what I was doing and why I'm doing it.  And I don't mind being in some DD items for a while, but I'd like to be able to get out of them too. To me, being stuck in the stuff forever makes for a very boring, laborious game.  But as I said, I don't get what I'm supposed to be doing at times, so apparently I "just don't get it".