Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Just to be safe: If I want to return to regular non-debauched adventures, I can just deactivate the mod without ill effects, right?

Do not simply deactivate the mod.

Instead, use the Uninstall option in SD menu and don't forget to uncheck SD related scenarios in Death Alternative.

The Uninstall option in SD has been improved but it is probably still a little flaky. I am looking for feedback if anyone tries it.

During 'Enslavement' with a bandit I seem to be getting alot of lesbian animations with a male captor or his friends even though i dont have them checked in Sexlab animations. Its acting like im wearing a belt and it kinda starts a agressive animation then switches to boobjob or lesbian. ( the jerky animation change)

Im also very unclear on how i should be playing out the scenario. Should i be kneeling in front of my master alot and let him do his thing or perhaps talking to him all the time or a little of both? (im very patient and like roleplaying so all 3 are cool imo)

Possible exploit/bug: You can walk up to a bandit (not your master) and ask him to free you from the armbinder then pick the lock on your collar off but it acts like your coller is still on.

Aand 1 last thing.. When he says ''lets put that ass to work'' is an animation suppose to start?

I have seen the animation thing happen a few times but I don't know where it is coming from yet.

To interact with your master, you have to do both - talk to him and let him interact with you when you are nearby.

For the exploit, I can look into having the master check if you have your collar on and put it back on you, or let it free you from enslavement if you manage to remove it.

'Lets put that ass to work' is a reminder that you should do things, get food, make money and not just stand there... no animation expected after this one.

During 'Enslavement' with a bandit I seem to be getting alot of lesbian animations with a male captor or his friends even though i dont have them checked in Sexlab animations. Its acting like im wearing a belt and it kinda starts a agressive animation then switches to boobjob or lesbian. ( the jerky animation change)

Im also very unclear on how i should be playing out the scenario. Should i be kneeling in front of my master alot and let him do his thing or perhaps talking to him all the time or a little of both? (im very patient and like roleplaying so all 3 are cool imo)

Possible exploit/bug: You can walk up to a bandit (not your master) and ask him to free you from the armbinder then pick the lock on your collar off but it acts like your coller is still on.

Aand 1 last thing.. When he says ''lets put that ass to work'' is an animation suppose to start?

I have seen the animation thing happen a few times but I don't know where it is coming from yet.

To interact with your master, you have to do both - talk to him and let him interact with you when you are nearby.

For the exploit, I can look into having the master check if you have your collar on and put it back on you, or let it free you from enslavement if you manage to remove it.

'Lets put that ass to work' is a reminder that you should do things, get food, make money and not just stand there... no animation expected after this one.

Hmm whenever I ask "Why me?" it gives me the status on how I'm going. However everytime I do it my level goes down 1? Currently at -5 after asking a few times.

Also, how do you cook for your master? Do they simply ask you to cook something or you just gift them food?

One thing which happened to me during enslavement: my owner wanted that everyone has "fun" with me and even if i was kneeling next to 3 other bandits SD found only 1 actor...ME, which means i had to masturbate.

I am not sure that my owner wanted me to masturbate (but why would SD then need to search for possible actors?).

The same happened during the train run. I was dancing in the middle of 3 bandits, but only my owner showed a reaction (she clapped) and all the others just continued doing their stuff and during the train run only my owner used me.

Btw, i think DD Restrained doesn't work anymore (i think this is because SD does that already?)

One thing which happened to me during enslavement: my owner wanted that everyone has "fun" with me and even if i was kneeling next to 3 other bandits SD found only 1 actor...ME, which means i had to masturbate.

I am not sure that my owner wanted me to masturbate (but why would SD then need to search for possible actors?).

The same happened during the train run. I was dancing in the middle of 3 bandits, but only my owner showed a reaction (she clapped) and all the others just continued doing their stuff and during the train run only my owner used me.

Btw, i think DD Restrained doesn't work anymore (i think this is because SD does that already?)

I've noticed this too but figured the other bandits were too far away, but yours were right there so hmm.

Hey Skyrimll,

Just wanted to thank you for this huge update and your work !

I've tested it for an hour and all seems to work correctly.

I even get a special scene with hired thugs (I don't know if it was present in previous version). They killed my master and told me that they were taking me to Mistwatch.
But when i asked them several time if we arrive soon, i got a black screen and then nothing... Just standing with them idly. I don't know what went wrong....

This part looks very exciting ! Could you tell us a little more about it ?

Thanks again ! :)

Sorry for my english.

Think im understanding it a bit better but there might be a lil problamo. Since i got 'enslaved' in that 1st mine near the standing stones there wasnt much i could do to please my master

everything was very low value and he sold me to the innkeeper in markarth  (super awesome i loved this) Buuuuut again i couldnt gift my master anything since it was all marked as ''stolen'' (think thats why gifting wasnt working anyway) I didnt end up seeing who id be sold to next but maybe eventually there is a way out besides killing your master.

Hi I noticed there was an update today so I decided to give it a try.

I am not getting any dialogue options from the "Owner" from this mod. A different mod that adds dialogue options seems to work okay. I can talk to other people and I get the normal "Can you help me?" options. I tested on two different masters, but the issue is the same.

@Blerber 

That is a texture issue. I believe normally those textures come from the zaz texture pack. Check that you have that installed.

Hmm whenever I ask "Why me?" it gives me the status on how I'm going. However everytime I do it my level goes down 1? Currently at -5 after asking a few times.

Also, how do you cook for your master? Do they simply ask you to cook something or you just gift them food?

It's a byproduct of updating the status on demand. Consider it the cost of nagging your master.

Hi I noticed there was an update today so I decided to give it a try.

I am not getting any dialogue options from the "Owner" from this mod. A different mod that adds dialogue options seems to work okay. I can talk to other people and I get the normal "Can you help me?" options. I tested on two different masters, but the issue is the same.

@Blerber

That is a texture issue. I believe normally those textures come from the zaz texture pack. Check that you have that installed.

Check if you have SexLab Dialogues installed. You will need it to talk to your master.

I figured out what the problem is for the missing textures. I will have that fixed in the next update tonight or tomorrow.

There is an issue I couldn't fix yet with scanning the area for npcs.

I will get to it someday.

DD restrained needs to be updated. Something broke with it a while ago and I have to find time to look into the issue with the author of DD Restrained.

Talk to your owner.

He/she will drop hints about what they want. These are not innocent dialogues. If your owner says he is horny, you know what he is expecting.

As a rule of thumb, level 1 is about sex and punishment mostly, to break you in.

Owners at level 2 expect to be fed... And have sex.. And beat you up fur good measure.

At level 3, they will want coins... And food.. And sex / punishments.

Owners also have a personality now. Some will be happier if you meet their sex need only. Some will expect perfection on all four needs. Others will be somewhere in between.

So for example if i'm getting told to kneel then what i'm supposed to do? Nothing?

Also how to trigger punishments? Wont saying that i wont submit / insult them cause standing to drop?

Also - where to get food? Sometimes it can be found nearby but sometimes there's none.

It's a byproduct of updating the status on demand. Consider it the cost of nagging your master.

Oh wow lol guess I am not doing so well. Thanks for clearing that up! Also not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but after becoming enslaved my character will kneel but if I save and then reload that save the kneeling doesn't work anymore, it says the collar forces me to my knees but never actually kicks in. Even forcing the collar off via cheats and then reequipping it didn't sort it out, getting re-enslaved did though until I once again saved and then reloaded after heh.

Also I am aware I've pointed out a few issues in a small amount of time, they may just be on my end (in fact one definitely was my problem), anyway I just want to say I do really love this mod and appreciate the time you've put into it SkyrimII :), just trying to give feedback on any potential bugs though I will admit that bugs that are more likely to be confined to my setup and not the mod itself will kinda be annoying, I am trying to determine these from the others.

Ok, tried it again (as long as there is any chance that i did something wrong i won't give up).

I got enslaved in Bleak Falls Barrow (that is a small area, only 2 Bandits and they dont walk around so much, perfect for trying to be a good slave, i think). Of course i saved before i got enslaved. Right after my enslavement my level was -1. Then i did nothing, absolutely nothing. After 5 Days my level was -5 and then Sanguine "rescued" me.

Ok, next try, loaded the savegame and started a new enslavement. This time i did what Arketus did and asked my owner several times per day "Why me?" and at the same time i tried to piss him off. After 5 Days Sanguine pulled me into the Dreamworld, my level was -23 and in the same moment when i arrived in the Dreamworld my owner sold me, so i landed in Markarth and got the message that my owner sold me, but in Markarth i had no owner. Now i wonder who bought me?

Ok, next try, loaded the savegame again and started the next enslavement. This time i tried everything to be a good slave, did everything what my owner wanted and every new day i could see that my level became 1 level lower (not higher). After 5 Days my level was -5 and then Sanguine pulled me into the Dreamworld.

In total i have tried it now 7 times, 3 times from 1 savegame and 4 times with new games (and you can imagine how annoying it is to make all the settings 4 times).

I have never managed to get a positive number in my level.

During 3 of the previous games (the new ones) i tried to escape. All these attempts ended when i walked through a door (and entered a new cell), then the collar strangled me until i fell unconscious and when i woke up i was near my Owner again.

So i can't end the enslavement as a "good slave" and i can't escape, the only way out seem to be to either beeing send to other places by Sanguine or to be sold by my owner.

Now i wonder what i am doing wrong?

I would like to know further information about this sold feature. :)

When your master is tired of you, he sells you. Happened to me when I reached disposition -6, ended up in the Inn of Markarth with a ball gag in my mouth so I could not talk to my master. 

Even gaged you should be able to talk to your master.

There is an issue where, sometimes, enslavement is not triggered properly when you are transfered to Markarth.

I have to investigate what is keeping it from starting.