Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Interesting mod, especially the Dreamworld sequence. I do wish it had some sort of a short "initiation" quest, not just being sent to Sanguine straight away after sleeping (after escaping) or dying. As far as I know even A Night To Remember isn't required anymore.

If you want (and are up to it), I could drop you a few ideas to your PM, skyrimll, to avoid the spoilers :D.

After I escape from enslavement, my owner faction never attacks me again, they stay as friendlies which ruins the gameplay completely. Is this a bug of this mod or an incompatibility causes this? :o

Depends what you mean by "escape" if you got to the point where your master offers to let you join them, one of the options is to refuse; in which case you are given time to get out of dodge before they go aggro again. If you worked out some way to get out of there without being released, you might have found a bug but I don't think so from your description of the events.  If you chose the join option, they wont go aggro again without you using the console to remove yourself from that faction.

Interesting mod, especially the Dreamworld sequence. I do wish it had some sort of a short "initiation" quest, not just being sent to Sanguine straight away after sleeping (after escaping) or dying. As far as I know even A Night To Remember isn't required anymore.

If you want (and are up to it), I could drop you a few ideas to your PM, skyrimll, to avoid the spoilers :D.

I'm all for ramping up exposure to Sanguine.

Send your ideas.. Always looking for feedback :)

A night to remember will be better used in the next update.

Hey so you said this weekend and I was wondering whether that meant later today unless it has been delayed.

Basically when roughly will the V3.0 be coming out?

Tomorrow hopefully.

Some issues came up during testing yesterday (with followers and Falmer enslavement). I also have some dialogues to add tonight and I am waiting on Devious Devices Integration to be ready.

Hey so you said this weekend and I was wondering whether that meant later today unless it has been delayed.

Basically when roughly will the V3.0 be coming out?

Tomorrow hopefully.

Some issues came up during testing yesterday (with followers and Falmer enslavement). I also have some dialogues to add tonight and I am waiting on Devious Devices Integration to be ready.

I will be waiting tomorrow, like this: 

Face_screen_face.JPG

But if you still can't release it tomorrow no worries. I'll live ^^

I'm looking forward to the release!  I'm waiting on a few patches/updates to stabilize before starting a full Requiem play-through with as many immersion mods as I can get to behave together.  I'm really hoping that SD+ 3.0 will be stable enough to be a part of that experience.

Meanwhile, I'm using my still novice-level TES5edit skills to work on a Requiem - SD+ patch.  So far it looks like the only significant changes are adding the appropriate SD+ faction to the NPCs that both mods change (not sure if I should expand that to others).  After 3.0 is out, I'll do another pass through to see if any updates are needed. Then, if welcome, I'll upload it here.

After I escape from enslavement, my owner faction never attacks me again, they stay as friendlies which ruins the gameplay completely. Is this a bug of this mod or an incompatibility causes this? :o

Depends what you mean by "escape" if you got to the point where your master offers to let you join them, one of the options is to refuse; in which case you are given time to get out of dodge before they go aggro again. If you worked out some way to get out of there without being released, you might have found a bug but I don't think so from your description of the events.  If you chose the join option, they wont go aggro again without you using the console to remove yourself from that faction.

With escape, I mean killing the master or running away from master for my freedom. Also no tasks of this mod works in my game, I've played and seen none of them like the one you mentioned which is joining them. I'd never knew there was something like that until you mentioned.

Moreover, and probably the biggest problem I have with this mod is that I can't remove myself from that faction using the console. If I'm enslaved by a faction, my save is fucked up. Restarting a new game also doesn't work, the same thing happens again.

With escape, I mean killing the master or running away from master for my freedom. Also no tasks of this mod works in my game, I've played and seen none of them like the one you mentioned which is joining them. I'd never knew there was something like that until you mentioned.

Moreover, and probably the biggest problem I have with this mod is that I can't remove myself from that faction using the console. If I'm enslaved by a faction, my save is fucked up. Restarting a new game also doesn't work, the same thing happens again.

Hmm. Ok well the first thing id try is getting to the point where the master offers you to join. In the console type "Set _SD_Demerits to -50" without the quotes then wait three hours and talk to the master. The faction adjustments work in reverse. Setting negative numbers is good, whereas positive numbers are bad. You should see an option "do you have another task for me" The first time this appears you get a response along the lines of "not at the moment, just be a good slave" or similar depending on how long you have been enslaved. I think you need to complete a minimum of three days with this version of SD+  Once you have waited long enough, ask the master for a task again and you'll get the offer to join. Say no to this and you are told to get lost. You shouldn't be added to the faction at that point if you used a save before going through this process. If you still have a problem, you may have indeed found a bug. By the way, I don't think the tasks system or giving the master coin or items works yet but it should in the new version of SD+ which is very close to release. If all else fails, take break from this and wait until the new version arrives. Its close. :P

There is a tiny part of your mod I like a lot, the "Flowering Spriggan" NPC.

I just googled spriggans and mods, everyone wants to turn someone into a spriggan or something.

---

[generic] Spriggans are hot, ok? But they never speak or do much, except with your enormous mod.

I've used your mod before, I like it, but it's not really a quest I'm seeking, or more traps and curses.

No, I just wanted better-looking spriggans who speak and interact.

Any chance you'll ever have a standalone spriggan mod, or maybe you already do but I have not seen it yet?

There is a tiny part of your mod I like a lot, the "Flowering Spriggan" NPC.

I just googled spriggans and mods, everyone wants to turn someone into a spriggan or something.

---

[generic] Spriggans are hot, ok? But they never speak or do much, except with your enormous mod.

I've used your mod before, I like it, but it's not really a quest I'm seeking, or more traps and curses.

No, I just wanted better-looking spriggans who speak and interact.

Any chance you'll ever have a standalone spriggan mod, or maybe you already do but I have not seen it yet?

The closest thing to a standalone spriggan experience right now is Sacrificial Spriggan: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/986-sacrificial-spriggan-jul-3-2014/ 

I may spin off the spriggan quest in the future now that SD+ will be a lot more modular internally, but that will require a lot of work to repackage everything spriggan related into another mod. Don't expect it to happen until mid year 2015 at least :)

We'll still can use the "SD Patches" from Inte or that patches are already in SD+ 3.0?

'SD Patches' from Inte is built on top of script from the current version of SD+.

Most of these scripts have changed in SD+ 3.0 so 'SD Patches' HAS to be removed first if you want to install SD+ 3.0 (including manual clean up of scripts starting with _sd in your scripts folder).

Many of these patches have been included in SD+ 3.0.

Some patches were left out and will have to be part of a separate add-on later on (SD Patches 2.0 :) ).

I tried to build SD+ 3.0 in a way that will make it easier to create such an add-on without having to edit SD+ own scripts again.

We'll still can use the "SD Patches" from Inte or that patches are already in SD+ 3.0?

'SD Patches' from Inte is built on top of script from the current version of SD+.

Most of these scripts have changed in SD+ 3.0 so 'SD Patches' HAS to be removed first if you want to install SD+ 3.0 (including manual clean up of scripts starting with _sd in your scripts folder).

Many of these patches have been included in SD+ 3.0.

Some patches were left out and will have to be part of a separate add-on later on (SD Patches 2.0 :) ).

I tried to build SD+ 3.0 in a way that will make it easier to create such an add-on without having to edit SD+ own scripts again.

Nice, thx for all the hard work. Keep on it!

Im looking foward to try the new SD+ 3.0 :)

I'm not excited at all. Not at all. Not sitting around refreshing the site every 3 minutes.

Nope. Not me.

You can take a break for a few hours.

If it happens today, it will not happen for another 3 or 4 hours at least.

Edit: By that I mean, even if DD Integration is released right now, I will not be back home from work (and not on my phone) until this evening EST time :)

You can take a break for a few hours.

If it happens today, it will not happen for another 3 or 4 hours at least.

Edit: By that I mean, even if DD Integration is released right now, I will not be back home from work (and not on my phone) until this evening EST time :)

What a coinceidence, im expecting a 503 error on LL at the same time :D

If released ofc... F5F5F5F%F5!!1!

Hey +skyrimll :) I finally got the courage to reinstall the mod :P mostly thanks to Mod Organizer having nice profile features and not worrying if something goes wrong :D; Awesome work so far :) To my surprise, most of the things that used to make me crash a LOT before are no longer there, been playing for quite a while with SD on and not a single crash related to it, so MAJOR props for that =D

I only have two single little issues that I'm sure it must be my fault, but I'm a little too slow sometimes <_<; Whenever I get enslaved 2 things happen:

1) When I am given the basic collar and shackles, everything works, but these 2 items are all glowy bright purple. That's telling me that I did something wrong as far as the textures go, but I'm not sure what lol. I *am* running all SD+'s dependencies, with SD+ being at the very bottom of my load order. Perhaps I need to move SD+ *before* Zaz or something?

2) This one I'm not exactly sure what's up with it, but honestly doesn't bother me too much as, honestly, both things should probably work fairly similarly anyway; the basic handcuffs I get when I get enslaved work exactly as an arm-binder. Is this intentional? If it is, like I said I don't really mind too much (though I would like to see the actual arm-binder item instead of the cuffs as it looks very nice :P) because most of the things you can't do while using an arm-binder should also not be possible while cuffed as a slave ^^.

Anyway! Can't wait for the new version coming out :) Thanks a lot for your work and keep it up =D

P.S.: I just found a "mod" that's basically an SD+ patch of sorts, that fixes Kneeling and what not amongst other things. I just wanted to ask, does this next SD+'s update bring his fixes into place? or should I keep using that?

Hey +skyrimll :) I finally got the courage to reinstall the mod :P mostly thanks to Mod Organizer having nice profile features and not worrying if something goes wrong :D; Awesome work so far :) To my surprise, most of the things that used to make me crash a LOT before are no longer there, been playing for quite a while with SD on and not a single crash related to it, so MAJOR props for that =D

I only have two single little issues that I'm sure it must be my fault, but I'm a little too slow sometimes <_<; Whenever I get enslaved 2 things happen:

1) When I am given the basic collar and shackles, everything works, but these 2 items are all glowy bright purple. That's telling me that I did something wrong as far as the textures go, but I'm not sure what lol. I *am* running all SD+'s dependencies, with SD+ being at the very bottom of my load order. Perhaps I need to move SD+ *before* Zaz or something?

2) This one I'm not exactly sure what's up with it, but honestly doesn't bother me too much as, honestly, both things should probably work fairly similarly anyway; the basic handcuffs I get when I get enslaved work exactly as an arm-binder. Is this intentional? If it is, like I said I don't really mind too much (though I would like to see the actual arm-binder item instead of the cuffs as it looks very nice :P) because most of the things you can't do while using an arm-binder should also not be possible while cuffed as a slave ^^.

Anyway! Can't wait for the new version coming out :) Thanks a lot for your work and keep it up =D

P.S.: I just found a "mod" that's basically an SD+ patch of sorts, that fixes Kneeling and what not amongst other things. I just wanted to ask, does this next SD+'s update bring his fixes into place? or should I keep using that?

The new version of SD+ will, hopefully, come out tonight.

Check this link regarding SD Patch: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2014-08-31/?p=1009231